PDA

View Full Version : Trump’s last 74 days in office...

Solkern
11-07-2020, 12:57 PM
What do you think is going to happen? Is he gonna go bat shit crazy? Fire everyone? Play golf the entire time? Do you think he will put any effort in actually being president?
I’m quite interested in how this will play out.

audioserf
11-07-2020, 01:01 PM
He's just gonna quit presidenting entirely and go live at the mar a lago

Taernath
11-07-2020, 01:06 PM
He'll be setting himself and family up for season two of Grifter Apprentice.

Bhaalizmo
11-07-2020, 01:09 PM
What do you think is going to happen? Is he gonna go bat shit crazy? Fire everyone? Play golf the entire time? Do you think he will put any effort in actually being president?
I’m quite interested in how this will play out.

Probably a combination of:
Contesting the results of the election and whining about it like the petulant bish that he is.
Retreating into a McDonalds and Adderall binge.
Calling republicans to scheme, but they for some reason all increasingly stop taking his calls.
Calling his criminal underlings to direct them to aid him, but they for some reason all increasingly stop taking his calls.

Solkern
11-07-2020, 01:13 PM
I think he’ll drop the legal crap.. and he’ll actually make an effort. He’ll try to leave on a positive note to not destroy his legacy.

/end sarcasm

Risen
11-07-2020, 01:18 PM
I do not know about the rest, but I expect pardons to be high. I wonder who will make the list.

Bhaalizmo
11-07-2020, 01:23 PM
I do not know about the rest, but I expect pardons to be high. I wonder who will make the list.

Ghislaine Maxwell?
Anyone who has dirt on dump but is still behind bars?
Taliban
KKK

Taernath
11-07-2020, 01:25 PM

Everybody who is any way connected to him or appealing to his base. He will need friends badly.

Alashir
11-07-2020, 01:27 PM
https://imgur.com/gallery/OCkCUdE

Ardwen
11-07-2020, 01:35 PM
He has in the past 3 days already fired 3 Agency heads.

Head of USaid, in charge of lots of money to foreign governments.
Head of NNSA, nothing big here, in charge of the nation's nuclear stockpile.
Head of FERC, in charge of national regualtion of energy, the current one apparently had become a little anti-Coal power.

Gelston
11-07-2020, 05:06 PM
He is going to pardon a lot of people.

beldannon5
11-07-2020, 05:11 PM
sure every president does it

Parkbandit
11-07-2020, 05:29 PM
He is going to pardon a lot of people.

sure every president does it

He's going to try and beat FDR's record.

Bhaalizmo
11-07-2020, 09:56 PM
He's going to try and beat FDR's record.

This may be true.

Parkbandit
11-08-2020, 08:39 AM
This may be true.

I hope he does.

He should commute all non-violent people that Biden's Crime Bill incarcerated for decades.

Ardwen
11-09-2020, 01:06 PM
Secretary of Defense Esper fired. Acting Secretary Christopher C Miller.

Ardwen
11-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Michael Kuperberg, head of the National Climate Assessment. Replaced by a well known climate change denier who insists carbon dioxide is plant food not pollution...

Blazar
11-09-2020, 08:23 PM
Michael Kuperberg, head of the National Climate Assessment. Replaced by a well known climate change denier who insists carbon dioxide is plant food not pollution...

Can you imagine being his HR department?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/24V_JOOIMBF4dUUGszHco8xQymgY8yd2YSFRij221F_64HzRmu ATjZ9G_5KNTt-1deb-D5PEKW950SXzpwRiepCG4geuTjnhkUc2P3-zLvxCUgT1gKXvIpj-bwhvZ6Tk3CAHV1SI--b8b4wDgL4fi58iimOofaLwqd4

Ardwen
11-09-2020, 08:26 PM
His HR person is reportedly walking around telling everyone that if he hears they are out looking for work they will be imdeiately fired.

~Rocktar~
11-09-2020, 09:08 PM

It can be both but climate change alarmism is still a scam no matter what.

https://principia-scientific.com/a-volcano-eruption-can-emit-more-co2-than-all-humanity-why-worry/

Bhaalizmo
11-09-2020, 09:28 PM

https://principia-scientific.com/a-volcano-eruption-can-emit-more-co2-than-all-humanity-why-worry/

So wait, Rocktar. You think climate change is a hoax, and Reefer Madness is based in fact? Dude, I have a bridge you should buy.

drauz
11-09-2020, 09:37 PM

The guy who wrote that is Johnny Walker...Red. So who is this guy and where is his peer reviewed work?

https://media.tenor.com/images/2473c96c5e880fccda4f8e0a1501de30/tenor.gif

Ardwen
11-09-2020, 09:43 PM
Richard Pilger, head of the Department of Justice voter fraud investigations unit, upon read Barr's order to investigate voter fraud, with effectively no investigative rules.

~Rocktar~
11-09-2020, 09:54 PM
So wait, Rocktar. You think climate change is a hoax, and Reefer Madness is based in fact? Dude, I have a bridge you should buy.

Reading comprehension, how does it work?

You don't know, obviously. I said alarmism is a scam.

Parkbandit
11-09-2020, 09:57 PM
The way these liberals are pearl clutching, you would think Trump won the election.

Relax already, Cupcakes... Joe Biden is President Elect and will obviously do the same thing he's done for 47 years:

Nothing.

BUT ORANGE MAN WILL BE GONE AND YOU WILL FINALLY BE SAFE!

Fortybox
11-10-2020, 07:34 PM
The way these liberals are pearl clutching, you would think Trump won the election.

Relax already, Cupcakes... Joe Biden is President Elect and will obviously do the same thing he's done for 47 years:

Nothing.

He isn't president-elect. Self proclamation or MSM anointing doesn't mean it's official.

Solkern
11-11-2020, 02:10 AM

Nothing.

Lol this is true.

He isn't president-elect. Self proclamation or MSM anointing doesn't mean it's official.

Lol this is sad.

Parkbandit
11-11-2020, 04:41 PM

Shady shit sure does seem to have happened, but I don't see the numbers changing so much that he would win the number of states to bring him over 270.

I WISH that would happen, because can you imagine the complete and utter meltdown the liberals would have? Those delicious tears would be so salty, it would make 2016 look like nothing happened.

Back
11-20-2020, 01:17 PM
So far his to-do list looks like:

sow division
steal election
start a war with Iran
fire people who disagree with his lies
fund raise for 2024

Am I missing anything?

Ardwen
11-20-2020, 01:31 PM
Make sure the entire White House catches Coronavirus, since yet another group of positives from there are being reported today. Including Giuliani's son who was at yesterday's press conference... with no mask or distancing.

Back
11-20-2020, 01:37 PM
Right. Add leave a huge fucking mess for the democrats at the expense of the American people to the list.

Ardwen
11-21-2020, 08:58 PM
Trump and allies now at 2-34 in various courts, including in front of judges Trump himself appointed, including a loss tonight where the judge basically schooled Giuliani on how to litigate properly.

Of course we also just sent B-52s to the Middle East on a sudden and unplanned mission. After announcing we are pulling troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Nieninque
11-22-2020, 05:58 AM

Nothing.

We will all be safe, thank god, but you still didnt elect Bernie so you still fucking suck.

Cunts.

Parkbandit
11-22-2020, 07:57 AM
We will all be safe, thank god, but you still didnt elect Bernie so you still fucking suck.

Cunts.

Bernie is a sellout. Again.

And I never got a chance to not vote for Bernie.. he never makes it through the nomination process.

At least we don't have to deal with him anymore as a candidate.

Gelston
11-22-2020, 09:09 AM
Trump and allies now at 2-34 in various courts, including in front of judges Trump himself appointed, including a loss tonight where the judge basically schooled Giuliani on how to litigate properly.

Of course we also just sent B-52s to the Middle East on a sudden and unplanned mission. After announcing we are pulling troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq.

When you drawdown troops, you need increased air support to defend against the vulnerabilities that a pull out brings.

Gelston
11-22-2020, 09:09 AM

Cunts.

Hopefully Bernie is done trying to run forever now.

Ardwen
11-22-2020, 09:47 AM
B-52s aren't air support, but if that makes you feel good keep thinking it.

Gelston
11-22-2020, 10:28 AM

They sure as fuck can be. I'm sure your massive experience in the military outweighs mine though.

Gelston
11-22-2020, 10:37 AM
B-1s and B-52s have been used is a CAS role for almost 2 decades in Afghanistan. They have extremely long loiter times, massive ordinance payloads, and they stay up high enough so as to be invulnerable from man portable SAMs.

You're probably thinking of carpet bombing and shit form the '70s. They have smart munitions now, and have for a long time.

Parkbandit
11-22-2020, 12:59 PM
Hopefully Bernie is done trying to run forever now.

If Biden lasts for 4 years, he will run for re-election probably.. which will leave poor little Bernie out for 8 years. He will either be dead in 8 years or will be too old at 88 to run.

Solkern
11-23-2020, 09:42 AM
They sure as fuck can be. I'm sure your massive experience in the military outweighs mine though.

A man in a hot air balloon could be air support as well. Sending in a plane thats main purpose isn’t air support, and countering that point with, it can be! just doesn’t work.

caelric
11-23-2020, 09:47 AM

As Gelston said, B-52s can be CAS, and do it pretty well. In fact, I called in some fire from a B-52 at one point in my military career. I mean, I told the USAF guy with us to do it, but close enough.

Taernath
11-23-2020, 09:54 AM
FWIW I never saw or heard B-52s or B-1s used for CAS while I was in Iraq or Afghanistan. They might be used for major operations or at command level but the average guy on the ground only has access to smaller fixed wing or rotary.

LOL BRIELUS
11-23-2020, 11:39 AM
Wow, I didn't know about B-52 as CAS but by golly, a quick google search confirmed that. https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/how-the-air-force-plans-turn-the-b-52-bomber-21st-century-22656

Makes sense with precision munitions. I'm guessing that role is probably used more in first wave expeditionary type offensives b/c of B-52 range, and less used as your more typical assets like A-10, AH-64, AH-1's can establish position closer to battlefield. Interesting.

Gelston
11-23-2020, 12:55 PM
FWIW I never saw or heard B-52s or B-1s used for CAS while I was in Iraq or Afghanistan. They might be used for major operations or at command level but the average guy on the ground only has access to smaller fixed wing or rotary.

I have seen B52s used in the role. I also live right next to a major B52 command, Barksdale AFB. It isn't a secret.

Gelston
11-23-2020, 12:56 PM
A man in a hot air balloon could be air support as well. Sending in a plane thats main purpose isn’t air support, and countering that point with, it can be! just doesn’t work.

Except they are and have been. But ok world traveler.

Parkbandit
11-23-2020, 03:25 PM

Do tell us all about your experience with the B-52 bombers. I'm sure you've travelled abroad on them or some other nonsense.

Thank you for cheering me up with your stupidity.

Solkern
11-23-2020, 06:45 PM
Do tell us all about your experience with the B-52 bombers. I'm sure you've travelled abroad on them or some other nonsense.

Thank you for cheering me up with your stupidity.

For someone that doesn’t even know what jet lag is, this is definitely a subject you should stay away from.

Solkern
11-23-2020, 07:08 PM
Except they are and have been. But ok world traveler.

No, they are strategic bombers, that have been in the past put into a CAS role for various reasons, but the idea of a B-52 being used as a First choice, second choice or even third choice as a CAS craft is just stupid. The operational cost is just too high for it to loiter around and wait for CAS engagements when there are tons of other planes that have a specific role of CAS, that have much lower operational cost. Anything could be used for CAS. Sending B-52’s into the Middle East suddenly and unplanned in a CAS role? Completely modified for that specific role? With its massive 170k per hour price tag? When we have plenty of other planes that fit that specific role? Yeah right. A B-52’s role as CAS should and has been heavily constrained.

Gelston
11-23-2020, 07:29 PM
No, they are strategic bombers, that have been in the past put into a CAS role for various reasons, but the idea of a B-52 being used as a First choice, second choice or even third choice as a CAS craft is just stupid. The operational cost is just too high for it to loiter around and wait for CAS engagements when there are tons of other planes that have a specific role of CAS, that have much lower operational cost. Anything could be used for CAS. Sending B-52’s into the Middle East suddenly and unplanned in a CAS role? Completely modified for that specific role? With its massive 170k per hour price tag? When we have plenty of other planes that fit that specific role? Yeah right. A B-52’s role as CAS should and has been heavily constrained.

Are you that fucking dense? They are strategic bombers, yes, that was their originally role. They have been used in a CAS role for the last 20 years also. A simple google search will provide the evidence if you don't believe what I've seen with my own eyes.

And it doesn't take many modifications. Most of the bombs dropped now are smart munitions.

And loitering is what B-52s were originally designed to do. Also, LOL at you for thinking the US considers 170k an hour expensive. We blow a 500 grand on a missile to kill a donkey often enough.

B-52s can come from a further away Air Base, IE, not one in Afghanistan, it can loiter in the air awaiting a mission, out of range of man portable SAMs, and carries WAY more munitions. Keep trying to pretend to know wtf you're talking about though because you sucked dick around Russia.

They do it so often, they are even doing training integration with allies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmoJneXsQ30

Here, have another article talking about its CAS role. https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-b-52-is-becoming-a-terrifyingly-intelligent-smart-w-1679885252

Another article stating B1-s and B52s were fulfilling a CAS role since at least 2001. https://breakingdefense.com/2014/05/sen-mccain-b-1s-really-do-cas/

B-52s doing CAS in a French-led exercise. https://theaviationist.com/2016/03/10/b-52s-take-part-in-serpentex/

Want me to post more articles or are you still going to act like an expert on some shit you know nothing about?

caelric
11-23-2020, 07:49 PM

Out of curiosity, what's your experience and background to make these claims?

Gelston
11-23-2020, 07:54 PM
Out of curiosity, what's your experience and background to make these claims?

Interestingly, in Operation Arc Light during Vietnam, B-52s provided CAS with 100% dumb bombs. So it goes back even further than I claimed.

BriarFox
11-23-2020, 08:13 PM
Why would you argue with a military guy about what a plane is for? Do you argue with a photographer about what lighting to use?

LOL BRIELUS
11-23-2020, 08:53 PM
wow interesting. Joint Publication 3-09.3, Close Air Support, clearly allows for bombers as close air support. it even calls out B-52 in it. So doctrine allows for it. Of course, that is a planning consideration, not operational reality of what is actually available for use in your AO. very very interesting stuff here.

~Rocktar~
11-23-2020, 09:11 PM
Want me to post more articles or are you still going to act like an expert on some shit you know nothing about?

Yes, yes he will.

Parkbandit
11-23-2020, 09:31 PM

Doubling down on your utter stupidity... I'm so happy...

Tell Gelston he doesn't know anything. I bet he's never even been in the military like you obviously have...

Stolen Valor!

Blazar
11-23-2020, 10:40 PM
Doubling down on your utter stupidity... I'm so happy...

Tell Gelston he doesn't know anything. I bet he's never even been in the military like you obviously have...

Stolen Valor!

Anyone can say they've done anything on the internet, and no one really has a way to validate it. You say you're a plumber but for all we know, that's just what you call yourself when it's enema time.

:shrug:

Solkern
11-24-2020, 03:38 AM
Are you that fucking dense? They are strategic bombers, yes, that was their originally role. They have been used in a CAS role for the last 20 years also. A simple google search will provide the evidence if you don't believe what I've seen with my own eyes.

And it doesn't take many modifications. Most of the bombs dropped now are smart munitions.

And loitering is what B-52s were originally designed to do. Also, LOL at you for thinking the US considers 170k an hour expensive. We blow a 500 grand on a missile to kill a donkey often enough.

B-52s can come from a further away Air Base, IE, not one in Afghanistan, it can loiter in the air awaiting a mission, out of range of man portable SAMs, and carries WAY more munitions. Keep trying to pretend to know wtf you're talking about though because you sucked dick around Russia.

They do it so often, they are even doing training integration with allies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmoJneXsQ30

Here, have another article talking about its CAS role. https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-b-52-is-becoming-a-terrifyingly-intelligent-smart-w-1679885252

Another article stating B1-s and B52s were fulfilling a CAS role since at least 2001. https://breakingdefense.com/2014/05/sen-mccain-b-1s-really-do-cas/

B-52s doing CAS in a French-led exercise. https://theaviationist.com/2016/03/10/b-52s-take-part-in-serpentex/

You honestly think a slow moving, non stealthed aircraft as big as a fucking b-52 is used to loiter and wait for CAS engagements? You are really that dense? Yeah let’s just paint a fucking red bullseye on the plane as well. Like I said it has been used for CAS in the past, buts it’s main role isn’t Close air support. It’s main role is a strategic bomber. ANYTHING, can be used as CAS, but sending in b-52 first for CAS, when we have plenty of better planes for that role is stupid. And yes $170k an hour is ducking expensive, especially when it’s double the operating cost of the next plane and more than 4-5times more than conventional CAS planes.

Gelston
11-24-2020, 05:44 AM
You honestly think a slow moving, non stealthed aircraft as big as a fucking b-52 is used to loiter and wait for CAS engagements? You are really that dense? Yeah let’s just paint a fucking red bullseye on the plane as well. Like I said it has been used for CAS in the past, buts it’s main role isn’t Close air support. It’s main role is a strategic bomber. ANYTHING, can be used as CAS, but sending in b-52 first for CAS, when we have plenty of better planes for that role is stupid. And yes $170k an hour is ducking expensive, especially when it’s double the operating cost of the next plane and more than 4-5times more than conventional CAS planes.

..... It is. You're just fucking retarded at this point. I've personally seen it in action. I've given you several sources saying it does happen. If you want to dispute it at this point you are just a fucking idiot.

LOL BRIELUS
11-24-2020, 07:58 AM

Dude you need to read the doctrine I cited. B-52 can serve a nice role as CAS. It has superior loiter time and standoff range due to how high it flies. An ISIS bro with a MANPAD cannot reach them. They are employing precision guided missiles or bombs. So it's not really a bullseye. All this is google-able. Anyway, great discussion. Joint capabilities are so cool

Parkbandit
11-24-2020, 09:02 AM
Anyone can say they've done anything on the internet, and no one really has a way to validate it. You say you're a plumber but for all we know, that's just what you call yourself when it's enema time.

:shrug:

I've called myself a plumber?

I've had a retard call me a tub installer once..

Parkbandit
11-24-2020, 09:03 AM
..... It is. You're just fucking retarded at this point. I've personally seen it in action. I've given you several sources saying it does happen. If you want to dispute it at this point you are just a fucking idiot.

He was that far before he disputed your sources.

Parkbandit
11-24-2020, 09:04 AM

There's stupid. Then there's doubling down on stupid.

You're into triple stupid territory now.

Can I get a quad?

Wrathbringer
12-14-2020, 11:32 PM

Well, it does say "Retarded Commie" below his name, so... not like we didn't already know.