PDA

View Full Version : ewave falchion and nice chain

Scarpazio
04-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Alright well im sellin two items here, one bein a set of augmented chain mail. I should warn you though its incredibly damage padded its also incredibly ugly. Was altered to something unmentionable by Dhisear some time ago, its 5 enchants and golvern.

Also i have a 7 enchant falchion that casts ewave from your own mana when you raise it. In addition to that its heavily crit weighted, weighs 5 pounds and has a reasonable forge.

I'll try to post again with the forge of these items and so on as soon as i can. I apologize for the delay. Send bids to edman555@hotmail.com or if ya like bid here. Thanks

StrayRogue
04-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Isn't that the infamous duped JD falchion?

Apotheosis
04-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Isn't that the infamous duped JD falchion?

so you mean, someone made it as a forgery of JD's falchion?

StrayRogue
04-04-2005, 10:37 AM
No. I mean is this the original weapon that JD had duped because of some GM playing favourite to the owner.

Gan
04-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Its not what you know but who you know! I'd like to have a few things in my current inventory duped! :whine:

StrayRogue
04-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Nah, basically the story goes someone lost this weapon in an invasion. JD picked it up. The guy who lost it was crying all over the boards so some GM created a new one (Uska I think it was). Then they found out about JD, who then had his taken off him. Cue mad emails and it turns out Uska gets a spanking, returns JD his weapon and gives him a fresh alter for it.

Theres a thread about it around here somewhere.

Gan
04-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Nice to see JD sticking up for what was rightfully his.

I walked into a table once and found 600k in coins on the ground, I started loading my pockets then a GM came in and picked up the rest when the other guy whined about losing his coins for some stupid reason. When I wouldnt give back the 70k (becaues the other guy was a complete ass) I had in my pockets, the GM debited my account right in front of me... only I didnt know enough to run it up the chain of command and have the GM spanked for catering to a friend.

Liberi Fatali
04-04-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Nah, basically the story goes someone lost this weapon in an invasion. JD picked it up. The guy who lost it was crying all over the boards so some GM created a new one (Uska I think it was). Then they found out about JD, who then had his taken off him. Cue mad emails and it turns out Uska gets a spanking, returns JD his weapon and gives him a fresh alter for it.

Theres a thread about it around here somewhere.

I'm pretty sure that it's my old one. I don't believe there was another one out there.

You forgot a few details in my story! Let me recap:

1.) There was an invasion in EN, and a guy named Drinin (I forget if this is who it was -- I'll have to check my log of this event when I get home) was disarmed by a skeletal lord, dropping his 7x very heavily crit weighted self-mana e-wave KHOPESH.

2.) I stumbled along a skeletal lord -- just it and I in a room, no one else. I was not aware he had lost the Khopesh. I disintigrate the skeletal lord, and the khopesh falls to the ground. I LOOKED at it, to make it crumble, and I noticed a HUGE show alteration. So I picked it up.

3.) It was 2:00 a.m. in the morning, and I still didn't know Drinin had lost it -- nor did I know its capabilities. I went to bed.

4.) I woke up the next morning and I was in a room with another skeletal lord! I couldn't believe my eyes. It was just him and I again, and it had ANOTHER KHOPESH. I quickly looked in my cloak, and I STILL had the one I picked up from before. I killed the lord, and picked up an IDENTAL khopesh?! I now had two 7x VHC self-mana e-wave khopeshes.

5.) I then heard Drinin lost a 'valuable weapon'. I went to him and gave one of them back, not revealing that I had found a second, duplicated one.

6.) I tested the khopesh, and indeed, it did have such capabilities. A HUGE ice storm hit my hometown, and we lost power for EIGHT days. When I returned, my khopesh was gone. I reported, and GM Uska told me without reason that he had to 'delete my weapon'.

7.) Furiously, I e-mailed feedback, sending the logs of how I found the duplicated weapon, how I returned one, and how I kept the other, and how Uska deleted my duplicated one.

8.) About three weeks later, GM Uska pulled me, saying feedback was forcing him to give me the khopesh back on the condition that it be turned into a falchion, and that I alter it.

The end!

Tabor.

Asha
04-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Tabor , that is a sweet tale.

By the way . . Which ice storm was this?

FinisWolf
04-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Cool story...

... let the khopesh fall where it may ...

Finiswolf

Liberi Fatali
04-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Drayal
Tabor , that is a sweet tale.

By the way . . Which ice storm was this?

Oh, God... it was terrible. I'm in the Veterinary library at the moment, so I can't access my logs to check when it was -- I wanna say 2000, or 2001. I just remember that the trees (as well as everything else) all got coated with ice, and they all came tumbling down onto power lines and stuff. This was in Indiana, mind you.

Tabor.

Asha
04-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Man, wish I could remember.
It would have nailed me too. . and I love Ice storms. :sniffle:

Gan
04-04-2005, 06:50 PM
<8.) About three weeks later, GM Uska pulled me, saying feedback was forcing him to give me the khopesh back on the condition that it be turned into a falchion, and that I alter it. >

My favorite part of the whole story!

Fight the MAN... YYEEAA!

FinisWolf
04-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Ganalon
<8.) About three weeks later, GM Uska pulled me, saying feedback was forcing him to give me the khopesh back on the condition that it be turned into a falchion, and that I alter it. >

My favorite part of the whole story!

Fight the MAN... YYEEAA!

Mine as well.

Finiswolf

Scarpazio
04-05-2005, 09:13 PM
Good evening, i got the forges on the two items i have listed for sale. The falchion is 90/230 and the augmented chain is 79/579. Thanks

Liberi Fatali
04-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Scarpazio
Good evening, i got the forges on the two items i have listed for sale. The falchion is 90/230 and the augmented chain is 79/579. Thanks

>l falc
Careful examination indicates the glaes falchion has a strength of 90 and a durability of 230. You determine the current state of the glaes falchion to be at 100% integrity.
Fashioned from pure ora, the pommel has been carved in the form of a jackal's head with two deep-set ruby eyes. The side-guards have been etched, forming streaks of flames curling inward. The long blade has been hammered from fine glaes and etched with mysterious runes. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.
>tap falc
You tap an ora-hilted glaes falchion.

EEK. Were you the one I sold it to, or did you acquire it from someone else? I can't remember who I ended up giving it to.

Tabor.

Scarpazio
04-06-2005, 12:36 AM
I acquired it in a trade with Khaladon

Drew
04-06-2005, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Tabor

8.) About three weeks later, GM Uska pulled me, saying feedback was forcing him to give me the khopesh back on the condition that it be turned into a falchion, and that I alter it.

The end!

Tabor.

So what base was it when it was a khopesh? Or did he just want the word khopesh stricken from the description?

Scarpazio
04-13-2005, 10:07 PM
bump' Both items still for sale, considerin a trade for the ewave falchion. thank yas

Solkern
04-14-2005, 01:18 AM
I remember when you could do the locker duping shit hahaha that was funny

Suppa Hobbit Mage
04-14-2005, 08:07 AM
How much are you wanting for the falchion?

Shalla
04-14-2005, 08:15 AM
like 6 years ago, I was moving stuff around in my locker in my backpack to make locker space and the whole stuff in my backpack got duped after a crash. Unfortunately, it was just a bunch of fluff. I complained though that the 4x broadsword that I had in my locker was gone and it was replaced. :)

FinisWolf
04-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Thanks again for letting the rest of us n00bs know that if you havn't been around for at least 5 to 6 years, that we don't get shit.

Duped lockers/items..., cool god auctions..., blah blah.

Give me a little over tow years, and I will have been here that long..., only problem is, still only get crap items..., you know fists full of 4X. BIG WHOOP!

Sorry, I have been trying to get the GM's to trickle some of that awesome shit like Tsin and them have into the game. No reason why they can't..., I mean its just a text based game.

Finis

Drinin
04-14-2005, 10:23 PM
Er, I never owned anything quite like that. I believe you are thinking of Driikn, who used to own a self-mana e-wave khopesh.

FinisWolf
04-15-2005, 05:04 AM
Not pointing fingers at anyone really. Well, other then the GM's that won't trickle the uber items in.

Finis

Maniakal
04-15-2005, 06:00 PM
it would be nice if they implemented some higher end items in the game at a rate and price where most folks could aquire them, that way the market can't be as monopolized by folks as it is now. It would also make it more fair in game, you got a few folks with all the uber items, and it dosen't make it fair or balanced for other folks. and those that really lose, are the folks that own the markets high end items...and who really cares at that point?

FinisWolf
04-16-2005, 04:48 AM
agreed

Finis