PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy Stuff

Deso
10-22-2020, 01:18 PM
All done with alchemy training so these are up for grabs! Selling the lot in a backpack.

MB 100k
BO 1M

Containers [16]:
Inside the spherical glass jar you see 20 portions of glimmering blue essence dust. It is less than half full.
>
Inside the amber glass jar you see 48 portions of waxy grey caederine. It is nearly full.
>
Inside the black sea glass bottle you see 18 portions of elemental cores. It is mostly empty.
>
Inside the black sea glass bottle you see 100 portions of n'ayanad crystals. It is full.
>
Inside the dark purple bottle you see 73 portions of n'ayanad crystals. It is more than half full.
>
Inside the glass jar you see 13 portions of glimmering blue essence shards. It is becoming full.
>
Inside the pyramidal glass jar you see 31 portions of essences of air. It is more than half full.
>
Inside the violet glass bottle you see 7 portions of essences of water. It is mostly empty.
>
Inside the amethyst glass jar you see 25 portions of pepperthorn roots. It is less than half full.
>
Inside the amethyst glass jar you see 17 portions of perfect myklian belly scales. It is less than half full.
>
Inside the scarlet glass jar you see 22 portions of ayanad crystals. It is less than half full.
>
Inside the scarlet glass jar you see 20 portions of crystal cores. It is less than half full.
>
Inside the dark purple bottle you see 55 portions of essences of fire. It is more than half full.
>
Inside the violet glass bottle you see 5 portions of tiny golden seeds. It is mostly empty.
>
Inside the glass jar you see 5 portions of glimmering blue motes of essence. It is mostly empty.
>
Inside the glass jar you see 5 portions of glowing violet motes of essence. It is mostly empty.

Reagents [14]: some powdered grey caederine (2), some ground oats, a vial of concentrated firethorn essence, a crimson troll king bezoar, a t'ayanad crystal, a s'ayanad crystal, a violet Ithzir bezoar, an emerald stone giant bezoar, an inky necrotic core (2), a radiant crimson essence shard (3)

Mikalmas
10-22-2020, 01:41 PM
I'll take it on BO. Why not. I have an Empath that I swear I'm gonna finish alchemy on someday, especially now that the training costs were cut in half.

Deso
10-22-2020, 01:54 PM
okie dokie