PDA

View Full Version : 10/15 Town Halls

Geijon
10-15-2020, 09:26 PM
This happened.

“I just don’t know about QAnon,” Mr. Trump said when the moderator, Savannah Guthrie, pressed him on his tweet and explained that the far-right group baselessly claims Democrats are a satanic cult that practices pedophilia.

“Can you just once and for all state that is completely not true and disavow QAnon in its entirety?” Ms. Guthrie asked.

“I do know they are very much against pedophilia, they fight it very hard,” Mr. Trump said.

Ms. Guthrie pressed him, asking him to respond to Senator Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican, who said that “QAnon is nuts.”

Mr. Trump responded, “I just don’t know about Qanon,” and then added.

“You do know,” she shot back, noting she had explained the group to him.

“I don’t know,” he said again.

Mr. Trump shrugged off his retweet of the bin Laden conspiracy theory — “I put it out there,” was how he put it, prompting Ms. Guthrie to declare, “You’re not someone’s crazy uncle who can retweet whatever.”

Tgo01
10-15-2020, 09:29 PM
"Town Hall." More like "Witch hunt against Trump" and "dick sucking contest for Biden."

Hey did you all hear they had to cancel the debate because the moderator admitted he was a lying sack of shit and was totally going to go easy on Biden and ignore Trump? Funny shit!

Tgo01
10-15-2020, 09:48 PM
Speaking of town halls, did you see Biden's town hall where he suggested shooting people in the legs as a way of "de-escalating" a situation?

Back
10-16-2020, 01:05 PM
Highlights.

Biden talking about bringing this country together again.

Trump getting defensive and telling the country 400 million is a small amount of money he owes to someone.

Parkbandit
10-16-2020, 01:49 PM
Highlights.

Biden talking about bringing this country together again.

Trump getting defensive and telling the country 400 million is a small amount of money he owes to someone.

If you own a home (not you.. just talking hypothetically) and you have a mortgage out on it.. you owe the bank money.

The bank doesn't loan you the money because of the influence it can bring them.. they loan you the money because they are in that specific business... lending money.

400 million seems like a lot of money.. but if Trump is a multi-billionaire that he claims he is.. then it's nothing more than a middle class person with a 60K job buying a home worth 250K... and these deals have probably been done prior to him getting into office.

I realize you won't get most of this discussion and Geijon certainly won't be able to grasp it.. but hopefully it clears the air for those who aren't infected with terminal TDS and have an IQ over 11.