PDA

View Full Version : Angelilly

Chyrain
09-19-2003, 02:18 AM
uh...what's her deal? This is an unedited log for what had to deal with my particular situation..

It all started when...

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You mentally give a sigh of relief as you remember that the Goddess Lorminstra owes you a favor.

...departing in 14 mins...
Damina gestures at you.
Nothing happens.
>
Damina exclaims, "dangit!"
>
Damina sighs.
>
Damina put a slender filet knife in her threaded harness.
>
Suddenly you have the strangest feeling that you are being watched.
The feeling fades as quickly as it came.
>
Damina reaches down and tenderly cradles your lifeless hand in hers.
>
Damina gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>
Damina gestures.
Your surroundings blur for a moment . . .

[Wehnimer's, Erebor Square]
The dome of a large temple rises above this peaceful square, silhouetted against the starlit sky. The circular building is surrounded by marble porticos and teak columns, and a promenade leads to two pillars, through which the inner sanctum can be glimpsed. Priests and worshippers wander here and there, engaged in various rituals of devotion or study. A locked almsbox is securely bolted to an iron pole alongside the pillars. You also see a glowing white stone and a wrought-iron gate.
Also here: Damina
Obvious paths: south, east, west
>
Damina grimaces visibly in pain.
>
>
>
>
>
A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Angelilly.
>
Damina spins about out of control then lands flat on her back!
>
A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Jaken.
>
Angelilly smugly asks, "need any help?"
>
Damina says, "um...only if one of you is a cleric"
>
Jaken grins.
>
The sickly pallor seems to fade from Damina.
Angelilly smugly says, "can get a cleric to come"
>
Angelilly nods to Damina.
>
Angelilly smugly says, "shes on her way right now"
>
Damina sits up.
>
Lord Qwak's group just arrived.
>
Lord Qwak's group just went east.
>
Morguey just arrived.
>
Morguey just went east.
>
Morguey just arrived.
>
Damina grins at Jaken.
>
Morguey says, "hi"
>
Jaken waves.
>
Morguey says, "ready for life"
>
Damina says, "uh...no"
>
Kamalot just arrived.
>
Kamalot went through a wrought-iron gate.
>
Morguey says, "oh sorry"
>
Damina says, "what's the rush? sheesh"
Morguey smirks.
>
Kamalot came through a wrought-iron gate.
>
Kamalot entered the large temple.
>
Jaken just went south.
>
Damina meditates over you.
Damina takes your head damage.
>
Damina takes your right arm damage.
>
Damina takes your left arm damage.
>
Damina takes your right leg damage.
>
Damina takes your abdomen damage.
>
Damina takes some of your blood loss.
>
Damina takes some of your blood loss.
>
Damina says, "okay, now you can"
>
Morguey glares at Damina.
>
Morguey bends slightly and slaps Damina up'side her head!
>
Morguey says, "dont be rude to me"
>
Damina raises an eyebrow.
>
Angelilly moves to stand in front of Morguey.
>
Angelilly gives Morguey a good pinch!
>
Damina says, "okay, then no, you can't"
>
Morguey waves a hand at you, dismissing you indifferently.
>'please don't raise me
You say, "please don't raise me"
>
Morguey says, "right"
>
Angelilly glances at you.
>
Angelilly walks over and kicks you in the shin!
>
Angelilly kicks Damina!
>
Crunthor just arrived.
>'go away, turds
You say, "go away, turds"
>
Crunthor raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
>
Angelilly smiles.
>
Crunthor gestures at you.
You feel a tingle on your soul, as if a powerful hand is gently cradling it.
(Thy soul is bound to thy body for an extra 10 minutes and 30 seconds.)
>
Angelilly smugly says, "im just gonna sit here and bug you idiots"
>'thank you Crunthor
You say, "thank you Crunthor"
>
The air calms down around Angelilly.
>
Angelilly stretches.
>
Damina asks, "what's your issue, Angelilly? Did anyone call you here?"
>
Crunthor says, "very welcome"
>
Angelilly glances at Damina.
>
Angelilly smugly says, "your rude to my sister"
>
Kamalot just arrived.
>
Damina murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
Damina's head looks better.
>
Kamalot just went east.
>
Angelilly smugly says, "and i dont like that"
>
A cloud of dense silvery fog suddenly appears. The fog quickly dissipates to reveal Jaken.
>
>
Damina gestures.
>
Angelilly smugly says, "she came here to help you and you do nothin but be rude"
>'so what
>
You say, "so what"
>
>
Damina gestures.
Damina looks a little better.
>
Angelilly glances at you.
>
>
Damina gestures.
>
Angelilly smugly says, "you better watch it"
>
Angelilly put a white sapphire-inlaid warmace in her spidersilk cloak.
>'or what?
>
You ask, "or what?"
Damina gestures.

>look angel

You see Angelilly the Scourge.
She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
She appears to be in her second childhood and taller than average. She has bright violet eyes and dark skin. She has shoulder length, fine stark white hair worn in a chignon. She has a button nose and thin-tipped pointed ears.
She has a tattooed symbol of Niima on her neck, a delicate lily tattoo on her ear, a ring of lilies tattoo on her finger, a winged angel tattoo on her ankle, a bleeding heart tattoo on her arm, and a silver-banded dark pipe clenched between her teeth.
She has some old neck wounds, old battle scars on her right leg, old battle scars on her left leg, old battle scars on her left hand, an old battle scar across her chest, an old battle scar across her abdominal area, an old battle scar across her back, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye, developed slurred speech, and a scar across her face.
She is holding a blood red tower shield in her left hand.
She is wearing a large sack, a web-draped deep red spidersilk cloak edged with grey silk trim, a white cobra-skin collar, a blue teardrop sapphire ring, a necklace of candy beads, a knotted black reed packbasket, an ivy-trimmed white silk scrollcase, a tiny golden dragon nose ring, a rosewood squirrel charm, a glass amulet, a shimmering golden halo, a glossy obsidian nose ring, an antique lily-trimmed white silk purse stitched with a praying angel, some sapphire heeled boots, a silky lily-trimmed skirt embroidered with a delicate angel, a shadowy black spidersilk scarf detailed with twisting cobras, some elegant angel wings crafted from whispery soft ethereal white feathers and sprinkled sapphire dust, a lily-trimmed bodice stitched with the image of a delicate feather-winged angel, a pair of deep sapphire earrings, a sapphire beaded waistchain, a pair of white elbow-length gloves, a twisting cobra earcuff, a wire-edged blue sapphire comb, a dead squirrel pin, a vaalin and water sapphire ring, a supple brown leather gem pouch, some long fake black nails, and some feminine sapphire-inset brigandine.
>
>
Damina gestures.
>'you're going to kick me in the shin?
You ask, "you're going to kick me in the shin?"
>
>
Damina gestures.
>
Crunthor chuckles.
>
Angelilly smugly says, "or you might find yourself dead next time you go outside town"
>
>
Damina gestures.
>
Angelilly smirks at you!
>
Angelilly slings a blood red tower shield over her shoulder.
>
>
Damina gestures.
Damina's abdomen looks better.
>laugh
You laugh, the sepulchral sound echoing through the room.
>
>
Damina gestures.
Damina's right arm looks better.
>
Angelilly smugly says, "because trust me youll be no problem for me to kill"
>
>
Damina gestures.
Damina's left arm looks better.
>
Novice Beldracoo just arrived.
>
>
Damina gestures.
Damina's right leg looks better.
>
Jaken smirks at Angelilly.
>
Jaken traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
>
Novice Beldracoo entered the large temple.
>
Jaken gestures at Angelilly.
CS: +594 - TD: +237 + CvA: +2 + d100: +26 - -5 == +390
Warding failed!
Angelilly suddenly stops all movement.
>'okay
You say, "okay"
>
>
>
Jaken says, "oops"
>
Crunthor says, "well now"
>
Crunthor chuckles.
>
Angelilly smugly says, "jaken im reporting you"
>
Jaken begins chuckling at Angelilly!
>
Crunthor says, "angelilly, give it a rest"
>
Jaken says, "go for it"
>
Crunthor says, "go bug someone else"
>
Angelilly smugly says, "you go to hell"
>
Crunthor says, "youre not wanted here"
>
Jaken begins chuckling at Angelilly!
>
>
>
Crunthor says, "ok, I'll just report your for that"
>'okay, enough with the reporting
>
You say, "okay, enough with the reporting"

and then went on a conversation/argument I had no idea about, but really...what's her damage?

Scott
09-19-2003, 02:22 AM
Yeah what a bitch. She was a complete moron. That was great that Jaken stepped in like that after she acted like she was godly. However, next time don't call her a turd, it sounded dumb. :P But other then that, it was great. No warn either, finally someone who isn't a warn happy freak.....

Chyrain
09-19-2003, 02:24 AM
it was supposed to sound dumb. i mean, if you're acting dumb enough to be called a turd, then you've got a problem.

Betheny
09-19-2003, 02:25 AM
Hey, Sintik, warn is there for a reason. Not just to piss you off.

Scott
09-19-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Maimara

Yeah for people like yourself who can't work through a conflict...... Anyways, back to Angellilly.

Betheny
09-19-2003, 02:29 AM
You don't even know me.

Here's what you ought to do, if you think warn is such a fucking travesty.

Lodge a complaint with the proper authorities. I've never used WARN without being told to do so by an authority figure. Don't like it? Oh fucking well.

Btw, Angelilly won't kill you with Angelilly. She'll kill you with Devililly, her twin sister. Or whatever the hell she tries to call her.

Scott
09-19-2003, 02:32 AM
<<You don't even know me. >>

So happy about that. You'd be warning me in a second.

<<<Here's what you ought to do, if you think warn is such a fucking travesty.

Lodge a complaint with the proper authorities. I've never used WARN without being told to do so by an authority figure. Don't like it? Oh fucking well.>>>

OH! So because you couldn't handle the conflict, you went to GM's and they told you to warn. That changes everything! :roll:

Betheny
09-19-2003, 02:34 AM
You know, for someone in a position to argue properly, you're not doing a very good job. Every one of those warnings I put out was warranted and called for.

For the record, you have interacted with several of my younger characters. I've never warned you.

Get off your high horse.

Scott
09-19-2003, 02:37 AM
<<<You know, for someone in a position to argue properly, you're not doing a very good job. Every one of those warnings I put out was warranted and called for.>>>

Ok since you aren't following, let me explain it for you slowly. WARN...... IS...... NEVER...... CALLED..... FOR. You either can't RP a conflict or you are just whiny. Take your pick.

<<<For the record, you have interacted with several of my younger characters. I've never warned you.>>>

That's a suprise.

<<<<Get off your high horse.>>>

High horse? This coming from the self proclaimed great roleplayer who says she won't interact with people who can't roleplay? Yeah, I'm the one on the high horse.......

Oh, and if you want to argue anymore, go make a new topic, no more invading this thread with this crap.

Betheny
09-19-2003, 02:45 AM
Again. When the fuck did I ever say that, and if warn was not mean to be used, it not only would NOT have been implemented, but the staff RUNNING the game would NOT encourage people to USE it.

Invading? Who derailed it in the first place? Wasn't me.

HarmNone
09-19-2003, 02:53 AM
Why is it that I keep being reminded of why I NEVER want to set foot in Elanthia again? :no:

HarmNone shudders

Betheny
09-19-2003, 02:54 AM
Actually, to be frank, every time I've interacted with Angelilly she's been fairly nice. My question would be, was another player using her. I'd suspect the cleric that came to raise you... the one you turned away... was the fellow actually playing her.

I don't know her hardly at all but she generally uses capitalization and proper grammar. At least, that I recall.

Solkern
09-19-2003, 02:59 AM
actualyl no one else plays angellily, she has major mood swings, it's quite funny

Betheny
09-19-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Solkern
actualyl no one else plays angellily, she has major mood swings, it's quite funny

I wouldn't call it funny, I'd call it sad. One would think with her whole Angelilly/Devililly thing she'd play Devililly when she was feeling like a gunt, and Angelilly w hen she wanted to be nice.

HarmNone
09-19-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Solkern

Lithium. And, plenty of exercise...preferably, on Jupiter. :rolleyes:

HarmNone figures the likes of Angellily brings nothing to Elanthia worth having

HarmNone
09-19-2003, 03:04 AM
I wouldn't call it funny, I'd call it sad. One would think with her whole Angelilly/Devililly thing she'd play Devililly when she was feeling like a gunt, and Angelilly w hen she wanted to be nice.

Quite obviously, Angelilly and Devlilly are the same troubled child. There is no roleplaying here, folks. Move along. :D

HarmNone thinks people like this ruin the game

Caramia
09-19-2003, 04:27 AM
I find it hysterically funny that Angelilly was the first to begin with the threats, just because you didn't want to be raised by some vulture, and then when Jaken casts a spell at her, she's the first one to cry she's going to report people to the GMs.

Not that Jaken was right to cast at her, but it just seems ironic, to me.

Not only could her threatening you be seen as harassment, of sorts, although one act doesn't build a case. Certainly the bringing in of another character to attack you, for what really amounts to little or no reason, is OOC and against policy. Might want to keep that in mind, if she tries it.

SpunGirl
09-19-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101

Yeah for people like yourself who can't work through a conflict...... Anyways, back to Angellilly.

Sintik, your little digs regarding WARN every time someone brings up a conflict are extremely tiring. If you have an axe to grind with Maimara could you please go duke it out with her in private instead of infesting EVERY GODDAMN THREAD with this shit? Or just start a thread called, "Maimara and Sintik argue about WARN."

-K

Sweets
09-19-2003, 09:34 AM
That girl has some nuts and bolts missing. Perhaps you should have said it was her smug tone that was offending you.:D

Xcalibur
09-19-2003, 09:54 AM
Had a lot of experiences with her on teras...
She the kind of girl that WHENEVER you got an argument with her, she's whisper to you stuff like

it's nothing personnal

I do that also in real life

Are you really made at me?

bla bla bla

Betheny
09-19-2003, 09:57 AM
Using real life as a crutch for RP, or the lack of, is extremely lame.

There's one chick that tried telling me the reason she speaks like an idiot in GS is because she got into a car crash in real life and now has a speech impediment.

I could see if you had a valid RP reason, but dang, couldn't you just say Hey, my character got a claidh shoved through her skull and now has an impediment. It's not that hard to make RP excuses for IC behavior!

Jenisi
09-19-2003, 09:57 AM
I've had run-ins with her before. Apprently one time I upset Atheana in game about something, and Angelilly decided to pay Jenisi a visit. She was rather childish, I didn't give her the time of day. I guess her personality is affected by her choice in friends.

Betheny
09-19-2003, 10:03 AM
Heh, I'm not surprised. After Atheana discovered the Player's Corner and how people were treating her here, she happened upon Maimara in game and started talking to her about it. A very weird experience... and a testament to the IG/IRL separation there.

Is she one of those empaths/clerics that will fog to you when you die, and get upset when you refuse their help? Those kind of people really bug me. I went and rescued a friend who died once, and a certain cleric who shall remain nameless got upset because she spent 25 mana to get there and the body wanted me to raise instead.

People like that baffle me. 25 mana? Big deal. Just because you play a happy, friendly (so to speak) helpful character doesn't mean everyone's going to want your help. Especially if you're out and out bitchy about a comment that didn't even really seem to come off like an insult.

Xcalibur
09-19-2003, 10:04 AM
No only that, but she takes for granted that her rescue job is ABOVE all other people

exemple:

someone die, she SCROLL AND START ACTING like warclaidhm so she'll get maximum defense.

No one can walk, drag, no

She can, she is the master rescue girl

Her and her stupid husband

Betheny
09-19-2003, 10:10 AM
That's really, really, really lame. It bugs me when people think that because they sit on their ass and locate everyone that dies, they should have their asses kissed. They're vultures is what they are, with few exceptions. Anyone that gets mad for a body or a hurt person turning down their offer of help (In a nice way, such as no thank you or Thanks for the offer, though.) is an idiot. Anyone that puts their EXP-gaining above their own roleplay or that of another is an idiot, too.

Generally, when I do a rescue, it's for someone I know will want my help. On the off chance I rescue someone I don't know, I wouldn't be mad if they turned down my offer of help. Hell, I don't mind spending the 60 mana to go to them, LK them, and fog them back and not raise them. You want experience? Hunt. Can't hunt? Find a new profession.

Chyrain
09-19-2003, 10:36 AM
Well the thing is, I was going to let her raise me, until she slapped my sister for bringing to her attention that I was still bleeding all over the place (the locates, Angelilly fogging and her little cleric running in and asking if I was ready to be raised happened in the matter of 25 seconds while Damina was still recovering from being fog sick) Besides, what kind of cleric ASKS if I'm ready instead of LOOKING at me to see that I'm not.

She can kill me all she wants to. She won't like the consequences though. And not because I'll warn and use excessive reporting. And not because I'll find Jaken to whack her around either. I don't even know Jaken.

Betheny
09-19-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Chyrain
Besides, what kind of cleric ASKS if I'm ready instead of LOOKING at me to see that I'm not.

LOTS of clerics. Ever notice how clerics will try to LK you to see if you're LK'd... or they'll ask if you are?

Yeah, they can see all of that with the APPRAISE verb. Length of LK, wounds...

You can attribute it to laziness or ignorance. Either way it's lame.

Reyek
09-19-2003, 10:59 AM
Personally I rather attempt to LK someone and have it fail cause its already lk'ed then ask or appraise them first. I had several deaders I ran across that decayed within 2 seconds of me finding them. The added speeds to waste just a few mana is worth it. If I find them right after they die though I usually appraise first before hand. But if I have to locate there corpse because of a bury or some other factor I'll just cast so they wont decay on me rather then wait for acknowledge of the lack of LK or the appraise. waste a whole 5 mana big deal.

Betheny
09-19-2003, 11:01 AM
I understand that, but would you ask the corpse if they're ready to be raised?

I guess this could be taken on many levels. I always ask a corpse if it's okay for me to raise them (I look for specific consent... the verbage changes.). Perhaps that's what was meant.

Miss X
09-19-2003, 11:09 AM
I tend to appraise first, it always strikes me as funny when I hear a cleric ask if someone is LK'd, like I wonder if they actually know they can check....
I will always ask the corpse which God they worship (my cleric doesnt raise people that worship Gods of Lornon) and I ask if they mind me raising them in the name of the God I worship.....but asking if they are ready? I mean come on, how long does it take to type app <name>.......
V

Betheny
09-19-2003, 11:11 AM
Not that long.

I always view raising (and healing) as a profoundly personal experience. Some people see it as a social thing, I guess. A chance to socialize with everyone there...

Zanagodly
09-19-2003, 11:12 AM
Angelilly smugly says, "jaken im reporting you"

LOL so lame.

ElvenRangeress
09-19-2003, 03:37 PM
Heh, I'm not surprised. After Atheana discovered the Player's Corner and how people were treating her here, she happened upon Maimara in game and started talking to her about it. A very weird experience... and a testament to the IG/IRL separation there.

Is she one of those empaths/clerics that will fog to you when you die, and get upset when you refuse their help? Those kind of people really bug me. I went and rescued a friend who died once, and a certain cleric who shall remain nameless got upset because she spent 25 mana to get there and the body wanted me to raise instead.

People like that baffle me. 25 mana? Big deal. Just because you play a happy, friendly (so to speak) helpful character doesn't mean everyone's going to want your help. Especially if you're out and out bitchy about a comment that didn't even really seem to come off like an insult.

how was this a weird experiment? we both talked ooc, you showed me your picture, i showed you where to get a pic of maimara done ...

CrystalTears
09-19-2003, 05:20 PM
There's one chick that tried telling me the reason she speaks like an idiot in GS is because she got into a car crash in real life and now has a speech impediment.

That has got to be the stupidist excuse I've ever heard of. What does ANYTHING that happens IRL have to do with how you play your character? Deaf people don't play their characters deaf, or mute people the same. WTF is that ridiculousness?! I'm shocked that someone would even say that. Speech impediment.. how about labotomy.. I'll accept that more. :rolleyes:

CrystalTears
09-19-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
how was this a weird experiment? we both talked ooc, you showed me your picture, i showed you where to get a pic of maimara done ...

I know lots of people OOC but that doesn't mean that my characters know theirs.

One of my best online friends that I met through Gemstone through message boards and chat rooms has had one of her girls interact with one of mine only once and we did proper introductions. That's how roleplayers tend to treat their characters, as separate entities of themselves.

What happens OOC has nothing to do with what happens IG. When you can't separate the two, that's when problems start.

Drew2
09-19-2003, 05:39 PM
Not that long.

I always view raising (and healing) as a profoundly personal experience. Some people see it as a social thing, I guess. A chance to socialize with everyone there...

Which brings up another issue, for me.

People who assume that healers will heal you, clerics will raise you, and there's no two ways about it, get on my LAST nerve. If they ask then get mad because there are healers in the room and they're not getting healed right when they ask, I want to put them through the ice statue. 99.9% of the time there are an abudance of herbs on the bench. We have a herbalist and a healer. Empaths are located all throughout town. Don't whine because you aren't getting healed/raised when you want it. You're the one that got injured/dead, you can wait until someone gets to you.

Maybe this is just me... but healing/raising is a gift. Not a requirement.

CrystalTears
09-19-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Maybe this is just me... but healing/raising is a gift. Not a requirement.

It's not you. I had just said something similar to that somewhere else about raising. I feel exactly the same way. If someone gets to you, great. If not be patient until someone can get to you or buy some herbs. No one HAS to heal or raise anyone, so assume that I have to only makes me want to heal them even less.

HarmNone
09-19-2003, 05:49 PM
I think this attitude of: "Heal me now!" "Raise me now!" is one of the most irritating things in the game. There was a time when healing and raising were "gifts", but that time is looong gone, I fear.

What with healers and raisers out for experience and experience only, and the wounded and dead expecting instant healing and raising, it is my belief that correcting the issue is beyond hope. It has been for quite awhile.

HarmNone wishes it were not so

StrayRogue
09-19-2003, 05:51 PM
Heh, don't moan at me next time I see you stunned in front of a critter and I leave you. Its not a total *requirement* I help you now, is it?

Drew2
09-19-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Heh, don't moan at me next time I see you stunned in front of a critter and I leave you. Its not a total *requirement* I help you now, is it?

First of all, I would never ask/expect help from you.

Secondly, no, it is NOT a requirement to help ANYONE. Period. There are several factors that come into play in situations like that... the personality of your character, the beliefs they have, etc. If I'm stunned, sure, walk by. And my response will be to give you the same courtesy if I pass by you in the same situation. Or not, if I feel merciful.

StrayRogue
09-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Exactly. Something I'd totally expect. However, thankfully (or unfortunately) there will always be robo foggers/healers, second accounts, friends on AIM.

Drew2
09-19-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Exactly. Something I'd totally expect. However, thankfully (or unfortunately) there will always be robo foggers/healers, second accounts, friends on AIM.
Yes. Good ol' Alanamarie/Keemac/Skyfawn. Icemule's Superfriends. :rolleyes:

Betheny
09-19-2003, 06:13 PM
I think there is a difference between saying, "I'd rather not heal/raise you", and not responding at all and ignoring the request when they ask you personally. One would be perfectly fine by me, and were I dead I would simply ask for help finding another cleric. The other would just seem like an insult or an attempt to start a fight. I guess it depends on the situation.

On an alternate note, you never NEED an empath.

Drew2
09-19-2003, 06:15 PM
I think there is a difference between saying, "I'd rather not heal/raise you", and not responding at all and ignoring the request when they ask you personally. One would be perfectly fine by me, and were I dead I would simply ask for help finding another cleric. The other would just seem like an insult or an attempt to start a fight. I guess it depends on the situation.

On an alternate note, you never NEED an empath.

I agree. Usually when I'm asked directly, I pretend I didn't hear them. If they ask again, I'll do it just to avoid problems, but usually they just ask someone else for that instance, then ask me again next time.

And technically, there are miracle workers. So you don't NEED a cleric either.

Betheny
09-19-2003, 06:22 PM
Yeah, you could just decay. ;)

It really bugs me when it's 3:30 AM and a person I've just rescued is bitching because they want an empath, even though their 2 per bleeder is tended, and I use 350 to raise. Meaning, they get half their health back anyway.

ElvenRangeress
09-19-2003, 06:24 PM
crystaltears, we both talked OOC, wasn't brought on by me or her, it just started to become a conversation between us without thought through whispers...

Betheny
09-19-2003, 06:25 PM
A conversation brought to AIM because I am more comfortable talking OOC on IM's than in game, at any time.

Regardless, you still approached Maimara because you knew I posted here, and you wanted to talk about what was being posted here.

ElvenRangeress
09-19-2003, 06:27 PM
A conversation brought to AIM because I am more comfortable talking OOC on IM's than in game, at any time.

Regardless, you still approached Maimara because you knew I posted here, and you wanted to talk about what was being posted here.

no thats not true, we talked in AIM about stuff posted here, i walked to a safe part out of town during the invasion and you were there, we started talking, then it went to OOC, we BOTh talked about it not just me not just you

Trinitis
09-19-2003, 06:28 PM
You know..This is not a personal shot at anyone..but I just thought I'd add this to the current "clerics" discussion.

When you save someone. Please, please treat them better then a slab of meat?

Example :

A few nights ago, a friend and I both died at pretty much the same time huntin our little chars. A cleric in Icemule fogged out to us, kept us, killed 2 or 3 of the creatures, then fogged us back to town, said "be right back" and fogged out. He then left us sitting there for anywhere between 5-10 min (put it this way, in the time he was gone, we waited 3 or 4 min, then my friend logged off, got on his healer, healed my guy, logged off the healer, got on his cleric, raised me, then joked with me for a min with his cleric, then logged and switched back to his deader), then came back and when my friend refused to let him raise him, he started calling us ungrateful, and threatend to kill my friend when he was raised. (he got really pissed when my friend unlinked when he WoL'ed him.)

I just find this to be saddly odd. He says he was off saving other people, but..what ever happened to helping the people you get, and letting the other clerics and healers do some of the work too?

-Adredrin

Betheny
09-19-2003, 06:30 PM
One last time.

You approached me in an OOC way in game. You cannot argue with this. It happened.

ElvenRangeress
09-19-2003, 06:31 PM
well i beg to differ considering the fact you *were* where i went for safety, we talked about alot of stuff, but i didn't just walk up to you and start talking about the message boards... we both start talking OOC after a few minutes though

StrayRogue
09-19-2003, 06:32 PM
Can you argue you reciprocated the OOC though?

Betheny
09-19-2003, 06:33 PM
I was sitting there regaining spirit and mana so I could rescue people dying in the Jant invasion. I can dig out the log if you want, but I distinctly remember you asking me why I post here amid the assholes, because I seem to be somewhat sane.

I sat there and listened to her for a while and gave her the 'heh' 'yeah' 'mhm' responses before giving her my AIM and walking away.

[Edited on 9-19-2003 by Maimara]

ElvenRangeress
09-19-2003, 06:33 PM
we both talked ooc, thats that. really nothing else to say.

ElvenRangeress
09-19-2003, 06:34 PM
i did that through AIM, because it was listed under you post, we talked for a bit, its not like we never met and i walked up to you talking ooc

Betheny
09-19-2003, 06:36 PM
Right, whatever, Angelilly needs meds or a good spanking or something like that.

ElvenRangeress
09-19-2003, 06:37 PM
Yeah lets stop putting my names into posts about other people ;oP

DCSL
09-19-2003, 06:37 PM
Right, whatever, Angelilly needs meds or a good spanking or something like that.

:rolleyes: Dude, Beth.. don't you have a BBQ to organize!? ::Wishing she could go!::

HarmNone
09-19-2003, 06:41 PM
I was sitting there regaining spirit and mana so I could rescue people dying in the Jant invasion. I can dig out the log if you want, but I distinctly remember you asking me why I post here amid the assholes, because I seem to be somewhat sane.[Edited on 9-19-2003 by Maimara]

Eh? Umm, am I mistaken or do I see one hell of a lot of posts here from Atheana's player? Assholes, indeed! :P

HarmNone is sane...sorta...sometimes

Betheny
09-19-2003, 06:41 PM
Oh... bleh.

I'm not even going to get dressed up for it. I hope no one expects me to.

DCSL
09-19-2003, 06:42 PM
I'm sure they'd be happy to leer at you in whatever 'comfy' clothes you might be wearing, heh heh heh heh.

Betheny
09-19-2003, 06:52 PM
If I get molested at this gathering, I'm going to scream. It's like, tradition.

Weedmage Princess
09-19-2003, 07:03 PM
It's tradition to get molested?!?!?!

Weedmage Princess
09-19-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Eh? Umm, am I mistaken or do I see one hell of a lot of posts here from Atheana's player? Assholes, indeed! :P

HarmNone is sane...sorta...sometimes

Seriously...then she cries the blues and wonders why people think she's a giant floater that needs to be flushed. :rolleyes:

ElvenRangeress
09-19-2003, 07:50 PM
no my post was wrong so i deleted it, just you guys chill out on me today ok? i didn't cry or whatever on anything, just saying what i remember, its nothing worth any of you picking at me about is it?

theotherjohn
09-19-2003, 07:50 PM
Why is it that I keep being reminded of why I NEVER want to set foot in Elanthia again? :no:

HarmNone shudders

then why do you visit a message board and read about it?

CrystalTears
09-19-2003, 07:51 PM
Oh for heaven's sakes woman, get a grip. Whether it's your birthday, your anniversary, the day you got a huge promotion at work, you still have a history with people on these boards and no special occasion is going to cloud over that.

I still stand by my statement that speaking in an OOC medium does not mean it was alright to bring it into the game, ergo why people are saying you can't separate the game from real life.

HarmNone
09-19-2003, 07:53 PM
Heh. Darlin', if you cannot stand to be teased, this is not the place to be. If you say something that I can get my teeth into, I will probably chew. It is my nature. However, when I do it is always with friendly intent. If it is not, you will know it. There will be NO question. ;)

HarmNone does not mince her words

Chyrain
09-19-2003, 07:53 PM
just when i thought this is an equal opportunity bitch-board, my dreams are shattered with the same ole same ole.

thanks for ruining my life! *stomps away*

ElvenRangeress
09-19-2003, 07:54 PM
and i never said it was right for anyone to either, just said what happened between me and maimara. you guys pick and nag about everything i do say or anything, please just stop, how can i be any *better* or improve if everything i say good or bad is smushed? how can i be better if no one wants to give me a chance.

Halfsilver
09-19-2003, 07:55 PM
::whine whine:: don't talk to me ooc!

whine whine bitch complain whine bitch. OOC ::complain:: I hate gemstone ::whine:: everyone in gemstone is a 14 year old ::whine::

too funny!

-grays/d

[Edited on 9-19-2003 by Halfsilver]

CrystalTears
09-19-2003, 07:57 PM
Right on time. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if you didn't proclaim yourself as this awesome roleplayer and then do things that set off most other roleplayers, this wouldn't have come up.

Halfsilver
09-19-2003, 07:58 PM
Whatever...

that completely justifies all the whining and bitching...

another simple problem with a simple solution.

don't play gemstone.

-grays/d

edited: it's not just here...all you self-proclaimed roleplaying gods complain IG as well. If it's total immersion you are seeking, don't associate with new players or bad rp'ers.

[Edited on 9-19-2003 by Halfsilver]

HarmNone
Originally posted by theotherjohn

HarmNone shudders

then why do you visit a message board and read about it?
Because I still enjoy many of the people who play, and because I have fond memories of the game before it lost its charm. :)

HarmNone enjoys the memories

[Edited on 9-19-2003 by HarmNone]

ElvenRangeress
i don't claim to be anything i'm not, i think i roleplay good, but whispering is where one *is* allowed to talk ooc, if she didn't want me to talk ooc i would have respected that and didn't, so please don't act as if i backed her into a corner and tossed real life issues at her and her begging me to stop, that is not what happened.

CrystalTears
09-19-2003, 08:00 PM
You're right. You're always right. I'll leave you alone then.

Halfsilver
09-19-2003, 08:02 PM
I'm glad you finally realized that, CT.

-grays/d :smilegrin:

ElvenRangeress
09-19-2003, 08:02 PM
I'll admit it if I'm wrong, Crystaltears. But what we are talking about now isn't even a situation, I was friends with Maimara and talked to her. We both talked OOC, so if its so wrong, I guess you can say we were both wrong. Wasn't just me, or just her as I said before.

ElvenRangeress
09-19-2003, 08:06 PM
But tonights a good night! So I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do ;o)

The Cat In The Hat
09-23-2003, 07:47 PM
I try to stay away from the landing but the time I did have to spend there I did some healing in TSC unfortunatley and when Angelilly comes in you might as well take a nap. She heals EVERYONE that speaks and some that dont. Fills her head not letting anyone else heal a single wound then trots off until her heads clear again... God I could rant and rant but thats all im gonna say.. I feel better now.

Artha
09-23-2003, 07:49 PM
Just bind her and tell her to wait her turn.

The Cat In The Hat
09-23-2003, 07:53 PM
Well.. eventually shes gonna get it. Shes a total psycho, so is that idiot shes running around with. Ya know at Anfelt someone took coins and dropped them to get something else. Everyone (there wasnt many) in the room knew what he was doing. vaktof scoops up the coins and runs off. they're both thieves.

Xcalibur
09-24-2003, 04:24 PM
[Town Square, Small Park]
You notice a calico cat (sitting), a bundle of heavy crossbow shafts, a bundle of heavy crossbow shafts, some wolifrew lichen, the Trode disk, a dire coyote, a dented brass trunk, a single arrow shaft and a bundle of arrow shafts.
Also here: Walendria (sitting), Neimann, Tricky, Wizricky, Lord Wreniklle, Taerlis, Charee, Lord Turinrond, Astinus, Great Lady Shilaya, Piran (sitting), Syyre, Belsical, Lord Krisstim, Lord Dynauld, Riose (sitting), Lord Qwak, Trode, Jesae, Werre, Cetaysha, Lady Adhara
Obvious paths: north, south, west
You say, "I'd need some ealing, pleaz"
>
Chica nods to you.
>
Chica turns to face you.
>
Angelilly meditates over you.
Angelilly takes your chest damage.
>
Syyre just went west.
>
Angelilly takes your left hand damage.
>
Zertan just arrived.
>
Zertan just went west.
Chica glances at Angelilly.
>
Angelilly takes all of your blood loss.
>
Wezas whistles tunelessly to himself.
Angelilly murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
Angelilly concentrates.
Angelilly looks a little better.
>
Chica asks something in guild speak.
>whisper chica next time i'll ask you directly
You quietly whisper to Chica, "next time i'll ask you directly"
Angelilly gestures.
Angelilly's chest looks better.
>give chica 400
You give Chica 400 coins.
bow
You bow.
>Angelilly asks something in guild speak.
>
>
Angelilly gestures.
>
Angelilly gestures.
Angelilly's left hand looks better.
Chica whispers, "she does it all the time, im used to it"
>
Vivaena just arrived.
>
Vivaena just went northwest.
>
Felhawk just arrived.
>
Felhawk just went west.
>
Starlight just arrived.
>
Starlight just went west.
>
Chica says something in guild speak.
>whisper chica It bothers me as well
You quietly whisper to Chica, "It bothers me as well"

Vesi
09-24-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
[Town Square, Small Park]
You notice a calico cat (sitting), a bundle of heavy crossbow shafts, a bundle of heavy crossbow shafts, some wolifrew lichen, the Trode disk, a dire coyote, a dented brass trunk, a single arrow shaft and a bundle of arrow shafts.
Also here: Walendria (sitting), Neimann, Tricky, Wizricky, Lord Wreniklle, Taerlis, Charee, Lord Turinrond, Astinus, Great Lady Shilaya, Piran (sitting), Syyre, Belsical, Lord Krisstim, Lord Dynauld, Riose (sitting), Lord Qwak, Trode, Jesae, Werre, Cetaysha, Lady Adhara
Obvious paths: north, south, west
>
Chica nods to you.
>
Chica turns to face you.
>
Angelilly takes your chest damage.
>
Syyre just went west.
>
Angelilly takes your left hand damage.
>
Zertan just arrived.
>
Zertan just went west.
>
Angelilly takes all of your blood loss.
>
>
Angelilly concentrates.
Angelilly looks a little better.
>
Chica asks something in guild speak.
>whisper chica next time i'll ask you directly
You quietly whisper to Chica, "next time i'll ask you directly"
Angelilly gestures.
>give chica 400
You give Chica 400 coins.
bow
You bow.
>Angelilly asks something in guild speak.
>
>
Angelilly gestures.
>
Angelilly gestures.
Angelilly's left hand looks better.
Chica whispers, "she does it all the time, im used to it"
>
Vivaena just arrived.
>
Vivaena just went northwest.
>
Felhawk just arrived.
>
Felhawk just went west.
>
Starlight just arrived.
>
Starlight just went west.
>
Chica says something in guild speak.
>whisper chica It bothers me as well
You quietly whisper to Chica, "It bothers me as well"

You were lots nicer than I would have been. I would have had to say something to the vulture healer. (or go to cold demeanor in one second flat as soon as she started) Nothing makes me madder. Also, I would have tipped Chica with a nice gem just to rub it in. Least you did tip Chica and not Angelimgoingtoignoreallpolitenessandprotocolanddow hateveriwantsillyilly. I've also been known to point and laugh at the vultures that do that. Yes, I have a character that doesn't care if it's mature or not. <grin>

Vesi

Artha
09-24-2003, 05:04 PM
I just whisper directly to who I want to heal me, if I see a healer I know (or one who reads these boards). If I don't, then I'll ask outloud. Seems to me to be a pretty good solution.

Miss X
09-24-2003, 06:18 PM
I was just about to post that log myself. I think I made it pretty obvious I was about to heal Olivier, as I try to do with anyone I heal but she continues to wound snatch constantly.
When I questioned her about it afterwards, she didn’t even have the courtesy to apologise, she just chuckled at me and carried on vulturing.
Vx

Parkbandit
09-24-2003, 06:30 PM
Next time whisper to her. You went to TSC and said:

It's not vulturing when you ask a group of empaths. Now, if you said "Chica, I'd need some ealing, pleaz".. then maybe I could see your point.

Miss X
09-24-2003, 06:33 PM
Its vulturing if a healer makes it obvious s/he is about to heal someone, and another healer jumps right in there and starts taking the wounds.
Vx

Artha
09-24-2003, 06:37 PM
Bind and/or silence her, Chica.

Vesi
09-24-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
Next time whisper to her. You went to TSC and said:

It's not vulturing when you ask a group of empaths. Now, if you said "Chica, I'd need some ealing, pleaz".. then maybe I could see your point.

I guess I've seen her do this too often is why I responded as I did. I know some empaths don't like you whispering to them if you don't know them. I just don't understand how some people can be so brazen is all.

Vesi

Edaarin
09-24-2003, 06:45 PM
That's a pretty crummy tip.

<whistle>

Miss X
09-24-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Artha
Bind and/or silence her, Chica.

That would work if she wasnt at least 30 trains older than me! <g>
Vx

Xcalibur
09-24-2003, 06:50 PM
I had a lot of trouble with her on teras and such, and since i was older than her, she simply tried her "using others" way

For the tip: For a level 13 hunting wraiths and not collecting boxes, it's a lot :bouncy:

HarmNone
09-24-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Vesi
I know some empaths don't like you whispering to them if you don't know them.
Vesi

Any empath who berates you for whispering to him/her deserves to be summarily ignored in future. All they need do is highlight the whisper string.

When I played an empath, I appreciated those who would ask me for healing, whether in whispers or aloud. It made it much easier on everyone. Often, when there were young empaths about, I would whisper back to the wounded party, asking if they minded if a younger empath took what wounds the little empath could handle. Most hunters were glad to oblige, and it made it nice for all involved.

HarmNone liked it that way, dammit. :D

Vesi
09-24-2003, 07:23 PM

Originally posted by Vesi
I know some empaths don't like you whispering to them if you don't know them.
Vesi

Any empath who berates you for whispering to him/her deserves to be summarily ignored in future. All they need do is highlight the whisper string.

When I played an empath, I appreciated those who would ask me for healing, whether in whispers or aloud. It made it much easier on everyone. Often, when there were young empaths about, I would whisper back to the wounded party, asking if they minded if a younger empath took what wounds the little empath could handle. Most hunters were glad to oblige, and it made it nice for all involved.

HarmNone liked it that way, dammit. :D

Oh, I do ignore them if I have whispered and they get angry about it. I eat herbs and just go on with my business. I did see an empath post on this board about how he didn't like being whispered to and how the bench was full of herbs etc. If I go to get healed and that is the only empath there I don't ask for healing. I also like to find empaths that 'share the wealth' so to speak like you did with the younger empaths.

Vesi

GSLeloo
09-24-2003, 07:27 PM
I just started reading this thread (on the first page) and the first thing I see is yes, Sintik mentioned the warning thing but it's Maimara who came in to bitch at him for it when he neither mentioned her or anything about her.

GSLeloo
09-24-2003, 07:39 PM
So.. the topic starts out about Angelilly (which I think I actually had a comment about) goes to Maimara vs. Sintik and then... Maimara and Atheana... then just against Atheana? (At the end of page 3)

Artha
09-24-2003, 07:42 PM
We're back to discussing Angelilly (and etiquette in general) now.

GSLeloo
09-24-2003, 07:43 PM
Now! On to my Angelilly comment... IG she is my characters sister so once I was dead and had like -200 health . And some friend or person was going to raise me and she was trying to make me tell them to stop so that she could heal me until she fried.

The Cat In The Hat
09-25-2003, 11:12 AM
What training is Angelilly anyway?

Drew2
09-25-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
So.. the topic starts out about Angelilly (which I think I actually had a comment about) goes to Maimara vs. Sintik and then... Maimara and Atheana... then just against Atheana? (At the end of page 3)

Don't you know by now? Every and any flame thread ends up about either Atheana, Graysalin, or Stay trying to pick up women.

Jolena
09-25-2003, 12:50 PM
*Ok since you aren't following, let me explain it for you slowly. WARN...... IS...... NEVER...... CALLED..... FOR. You either can't RP a conflict or you are just whiny. Take your pick.*

Sorry but I'd have to say that there ARE issues where warn is called for. When my character was around 13 or so we were dealing with a poacher in our hunting area and we tried to stop it ourselves and in a mature way, however it ended in the poacher and her boyfriend trying to kill us repeatedly. We did try to RP it out several times and it went on for so long that I ended up sitting at a table for days at a time because every time I left a table, I was killed, in town or out. I didn't actually warn anyone (warn wasnt' available then) but my companion did report them finally for harassment. It was the only option we could see after 2 months of problems with this specific group of people.

Camri
09-25-2003, 01:17 PM
I think WARN should only be used as a last resort. Only after every other means of solving the situation has been tried.

Warn isn't RP. But a situation like Jolena described, where someone is killing your character, repeatedly, and you can find no other means to stop them, is not RP either. In that situation, you do whatever it takes to stop the problem, and move on. If WARN is the only option left, you should use it.

Too many people use it too quickly, and for stupid reasons that they could RP out to the same end. This is probably part of the reason WARN isn't taken very seriously.

Chyrain
09-26-2003, 12:20 PM
Folks...let me explain to you how WARN works. All it does is create a log (time and day) that you feel you are being harrassed by a particular character. GMs can go back to look at the logs of your WARNs if the case warrents review. That is, if you are being killed every time you leave a table and finally have to resort to reporting and assisting. GMs are not automatically notified with a WARN. No one is. The only people it notifies is YOU and the person you WARN. If someone WARNs you and you've done nothing wrong or don't feel that you'll be interacting with them in the future, no big friggin' deal. We see people not roleplaying all the time. People WARNing is nothing new.

Edaarin
09-26-2003, 12:25 PM
WARN HARASSMENT CHYRAIN

Hey Kranar, let's make a warn button for the forums! It's a brilliant idea!

GSLeloo
09-26-2003, 12:35 PM
Warn is only needed in some circumstances. If you brought whatever situation onto yourself cause of how you were acting or whatever then you RP'd yourself into it and RP yourself out of it. But when someone comes at you out of the blue for (honestly) no reason, kills you, insults you, and threatens to keep doing it, then you should warn.
The only times I have warned someone is when they killed me twice and called me a whore repeatedly when I didn't even know who they were (Izbin/Ganryu)

Chyrain
09-26-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
WARN HARASSMENT CHYRAIN

i'm turned on now.

Wezas
09-30-2003, 03:52 PM

I've seen it many a times. The day mentioned being one of them.

Doing a Textpad search of my log file directory, I only found 3 times this month where I've been in TSC (Seperate days/times - I'm not there often) with Angelilly.

Each of those times she had vulture healed someone after someone else had already nodded/started to heal. Once with Chica, twice more with another empath (yes, she did it to him on two seperate days).

In none of these were appologies in Empath speak or in Common. I know in Chica's case that there were no whispers of appologies. In the other empath's case I consoled him and he seemed a bit upset, so I doubt she had appologized for that either.

She's not quite a script healer, but she might as well be. At least then we'd know it's not an actual person there with no kindness. This other empath was rather young,

If you're curious what Chica said in the original post in guild it was:

Chica softly asks in guild speak, "do you mind?"
>Angelilly smugly asks in guild speak, "what?"
>You quietly whisper to Chica, "burn"
>You quietly whisper to Chica, "he tipped you"
>Chica softly says in guild speak, "well, it was obvious I was about to heal him"
>Angelilly chuckles.
...a minute or so passes by...
>You quietly whisper to Chica, "rude, not so much as a response"

a few minutes later....

>Johlid asks, "anyone for a couple minors?"
>Fidgite asks, "Can a kind empath heal me eye?"
>Mesaphe nods to Johlid.
>Chica nods to Fidgite.
>Angelilly meditates over Fidgite.
Angelilly takes Fidgite's right eye damage.

In TSC, there are going to be mistakes made. I've started to heal someone a split second after someone else nods. I stop healing them and appologize and tell the nodding empath to finish healing the victim.

Also, I've heard from a few people that if you upset her and she can't handle you herself an older bard may be called in. I can't say this is true or not, but I've heard it from >2 people.

I'm sure this post will put me on some sort of blacklist. Hope they check for dupes, I'm surely already in it.

Wezas Mysn
Crypt Dweller

GSLeloo
09-30-2003, 03:56 PM
I can't see how it would put you on a blacklist. Especially if she is healing people that other empaths agreed to heal and never apologizing it. If anything, she'll be blacklisted.

Jolena
09-30-2003, 11:22 PM
I'm sorry but I feel I should again state my opinion on warn. There are LOTS of people who use it abusively and as such have made it a "no no" however, even if you did RP yourself into a situation with another character, being killed repeatedly each time you leave a table IS ruining your game experience. In those particular cases, I do not think that warning/reporting/assisting on that person is wrong or unwarranted. In my specific instance I did attempt several times to just let things go and even attempted to talk to the people who kept killing myself and my companion and apologize even for anything I had done to make things this bad for all of us. I tried to be the bigger person in all of it and it did no good. That being said.. Angellilly *rolls eyes*-- I have seen her vulture heal several times myself including to a few of my characters. In a few instances I tipped the person who was nodding to me rather than to Angellilly. My suggestion personally is to turn your demeanor cold towards her so she can't heal you if she starts in. However, she does manage to heal rather quickly so at times I spose that isn't a viable solution. It's worth a shot however and maybe if enough people have her befriended cold she won't be able to heal and will get the hint and move towns or change her protocol on healing folks.

JustMe
10-09-2003, 08:41 PM
The whole 'lilly family there? :lol:

Angelilly
10-09-2003, 09:47 PM
You know most at cracks me up the most when idiotic people like you whine and whine and whine, so I'm not RPing when I do this? What am I doing? (just to let you all know this is the way Angelilly is.) If you were not all oblivious you would have noticed that Im a Dark Elf, I don't really care for people that piss me off. So yes I am very rude to them. I don't care how anyone sees me, if I did, I wouldn't be roleplaying now would I? You all really do need to get a life if all you have time to do is play gemstone and bitch about everyone else that does and what they do in it. And for you people that really are very nieve, Angelilly and Devililly, diffrent people, I do not play them both. Ask everyone who went to the Thrilla. And I've never claimed their twins, because they are both DIFFRENT RACES, yeah thats right DIFFRENT RACES, and I would not use someone else's character to kill someone, I would do that on my own. So do not talk about things you have no clue about, not to be rude. Just you shouldnt lie. Thanks everyone!! This has been super fun! Oh by the way, I am not anyone else Angelilly is my only char So you all just dont know what your. talking about. :grin: see ya all later

Miss X
10-09-2003, 10:01 PM
Ok, I deleted my mean posts after speaking with Angelilly face to face. I guess here wasnt the right place to discuss any issue I had with her charecter.
Vx

The Cat In The Hat
10-10-2003, 09:58 PM
Is that why Angelilly, Devililly and Ashlilly ALWAYS log in and out at the same time? Because they're not all you? Oh I can see it! You and your other two friends cant play without each other, attached at the hip kinda thing hmm? Liar.

Cat

CrystalTears
10-10-2003, 10:03 PM
There's a difference between someone playing a nasty person and roleplaying actions like rolling of the eyes, dismissing, and other such mean things that grate on other's nerves, and when you blindly just heal and are rude among the people around you for no reason. There's a difference, and the second one is not cool. Hiding behind "I'm roleplaying" doesn't cut it. Just makes you look like a vulture.

I wish people would stop throwing the "I'm a dark elf so I'm allowed to be a jerk" schtick because it's getting old. Dark elves are snobby and conceited, that does not mean nor inclusive of being a jerk, asshole, or rude person.

Kurili
10-11-2003, 08:45 AM
I'll bet most of us can think of some 'evil mean nasty' Dark Elves. The ones who come off that way, but who still DO NOT go out of their way to be rude to someone they dont even know. If they're rude, it's IC, and generally instigated by the other char. I know a good number in fact, who are extremely polite...too much so, you just know it's a front..

Shortly after the cultures were brought into the mangler, a Dark Elf I'd known for some time, a Healer, was whispering to people in between being downright rude (and vulturing) "I'm a bitch because I'm Dhe'nari now. I have to be a bitch, that's how Dhe'nari are" Her rudeness was generally the mean-spirited kind, not clever or interesting. When she whispered this to my Dhe'nar, my character just stared. And I changed her demeanor to never be healed by her.

Acolyte Kurili

Betheny
10-11-2003, 08:53 AM
Race, profession, whatever.

It's not an excuse to interfere with other people's gameplay, or to hurt their feelings.

I RP a reclusive 'evil' Mularosian. You don't see me walking around and stealing raises from 'good' clerics, and you don't see me telling people I'm better than them because I think I'm right.

So drop the shitty excuses and just be honest.

StrayRogue
10-11-2003, 08:59 AM
Being evil rarely has anything to do with being rude. Stay isn't exactly evil, he's more corrupted, hateful and manipulative, yet most people see him as a perfectly nice guy. These are the ones whom he uses to greatest efficiency *lean Maimara*

Betheny
10-11-2003, 09:01 AM
Exactly, Stay.

I'm not giving away my character secrets, though. If you want to know about her, you're going to have to get to know her.

She didn't get where she is today by being what she pretends to be. You think she doesn't want to see the world under Mularos' whip, screaming for death before more? You're sooooo wrong. :P

StrayRogue
10-11-2003, 09:04 AM
I meant your other character :P

Betheny
10-11-2003, 09:07 AM
She follows Arachne.

Need I say more.

Artha
10-11-2003, 11:05 AM
Artha is a Luukosian, openly. Artha is also a charming, nice guy (when I want him to be).

It's far easier to corrupt your friend than your enemy.

Caramia
10-13-2003, 12:17 AM
If you're going to be rude, aloof, or stand offish, that doesn't really explain how you just steal wounds and heal without a word or appear to be doing it mindlessly. That's sort of the opposite, in a roleplaying manner, that your character should be doing! If you're going to use that "excuse" for your MAing/vulturing, then throw some real RP into it. Act like it's an imposition or you're doing the person a favor then.

Methais
10-13-2003, 10:12 AM
<<If you were not all oblivious you would have noticed that Im a Dark Elf... -Angelilly>>

Explain how being a Dark Elf justifies vulture healing and "stealing" wounds from other healers. Dark Elves typically act stuck up an arrogant, not act like inconsiderate assholes.

[Edited on 10-13-2003 by Methais]

The Cat In The Hat
10-14-2003, 12:22 PM
* Ashlilly has disconnected.
* Devililly has disconnected.
* Angelilly has disconnected.

No! Not the same person! ROFLMAO

Warriorbird
10-14-2003, 01:34 PM
Or...they could all be sisters that like flowers and have a death and religion fetish. Hey, you never know!

Xcalibur
10-14-2003, 02:13 PM
That's why i don't hate warclaidhm anymore. He's immature and annoying, he lies. But at least WE think he's a teen.

I'm sure that Angelilly lady is a young adult, like almost all of us. She really deserve a "get a life"

Wezas
10-14-2003, 04:20 PM
Yeah, my english sucks, so does your french!

Mon Français est parfait, monsieur!

Votre mère est un herder de chèvre!

Je ne parle réellement aucun français, Google est votre ami.

Hulkein
10-14-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Stupid frog.

StrayRogue
10-14-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Scarface
She's also gothic (ick).

And this effects how she please the game how??

HarmNone
10-14-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein

Originally posted by Wezas
[quote]Originally posted by Xcalibur

*Edited to remove a racial slur. Let us insult people for what they could change but choose not to change. Let us not insult people for that which they cannot change, like genetics. kthx.*

HarmNone

[Edited on 10-15-2003 by HarmNone]

Methais
10-14-2003, 09:43 PM
f

HarmNone
10-14-2003, 09:54 PM
::HarmNone peers balefully at Methais::

Ain't you got some bidness ta do? You could go buy sompin, or sell sompin, or steal sompin, or just say ya did. :D

Methais
10-14-2003, 10:15 PM
Ok

Chyrain
10-14-2003, 10:55 PM
someone from this forum sent me her picture (amongst other logs that totally grossed me out and I refused to read complete *gag, hurl, puke*). She's young. But old enough to know better than to lie when we can all see who connects and disconnects and when.

HappyGuyJr
10-15-2003, 03:01 AM
Send it all to me.. heh.. I'll leave it out, acting like it's something important, and my cat will tear it all to shreds in a desperate attempt at gaining my attentions while im trying to sleep :D

Originally posted by Chyrain
someone from this forum sent me her picture (amongst other logs that totally grossed me out and I refused to read complete *gag, hurl, puke*). She's young. But old enough to know better than to lie when we can all see who connects and disconnects and when.

Devililly
10-15-2003, 03:45 AM
Wow you guys took it alittle personal. We are different people, we do live together, we have the same internet connection. They even took a picture of us together at the thrilla. She is not 15, nor is she ugly, nor does she have a squeaky voice. gothic? grow up. In the first post, with the log, Do you have any idea what that person was whispering to her? You guys really don't have a clue. If someone says "healing please" Why would you nod to them? it makes no sense. You guys really should back off, your ruining the game for other people. You guys brought devililly into something she has no part in. Please, if you want to say something to either of us, feel free to in the game.

Methais
10-15-2003, 04:24 AM
www.vomit.com

Parkbandit
10-15-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Devililly
Wow you guys took it alittle personal. We are different people, we do live together, we have the same internet connection. They even took a picture of us together at the thrilla. She is not 15, nor is she ugly, nor does she have a squeaky voice. gothic? grow up. In the first post, with the log, Do you have any idea what that person was whispering to her? You guys really don't have a clue. If someone says "healing please" Why would you nod to them? it makes no sense. You guys really should back off, your ruining the game for other people. You guys brought devililly into something she has no part in. Please, if you want to say something to either of us, feel free to in the game.

Huh?

I've stayed out of this 'debate' as I have no issue with the characters at all... but you are saying that we are ruining your gaming experience... but if we have anything to say, we should say it to you there?

Wouldn't it simply be easier to not come here and read a thread about you... rather than have it brought up in the game to you?

Maybe I'm missing something.

AnticorRifling
10-15-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Devililly

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breath*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CrystalTears
10-15-2003, 08:40 AM
Are you two joined at the hip? You even sign up for the same boards at the same time. There's only so much "coincidence" that people will buy before they stop believing it.

StrayRogue
10-15-2003, 09:00 AM
Agreed. Its incredibly easy to spot an MAer. The only thing really worse are people who lie about it.

Methais
10-15-2003, 10:23 AM
It's another "Hasek"!

Parkbandit
10-15-2003, 11:26 AM
Hey now.. maybe they are hot lesbians and do everything together.

I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.. I suggest you do the same.

Hot lesbians are awesome.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-15-2003, 11:38 AM
<---- Lipstick lesbians

The Cat In The Hat
10-15-2003, 02:31 PM

What about hot bisexual women? We're better than hot lesbians pfft!

Angelilly, Devililly or whoever you are today.. lemme teach you how to MA and not get caught...

DONT NAME ALL YOUR CHARACTERS <insert stupid word here>LILLY!

Oh and.. get a life :moon:

Parkbandit
10-15-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat

Angelilly, Devililly or whoever you are today.. lemme teach you how to MA and not get caught...

I knew I loved Dr Suess for a reason.........

I think I know who you are btw... :)

The Cat In The Hat
10-15-2003, 02:55 PM

Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat

I knew I loved Dr Suess for a reason.........

I think I know who you are btw... :)

Oh really? you only get one guess!

Cat

Caramia
10-15-2003, 03:52 PM
Whoever said she was a "goth" really has no clue what a goth looks like. Want an example? Naamit's player is goth. Alixi's player could do goth. But Angelilly is just a sweet young thing that giggles a lot and does talk in a rapid, high voice.

JustMe
10-18-2003, 02:26 AM
* Devililly returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>
* Ashlilly returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>
* Angelilly returns home from a hard day of adventuring.

Nope, not the same person at all....

Gan
10-18-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by JustMe
* Devililly returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>
>
* Angelilly returns home from a hard day of adventuring.

Nope, not the same person at all....

Multiple personality disorder (MPD) is a psychiatric disorder characterized by having at least one "alter" personality that controls behavior. The "alters" are said to occur spontaneously and involuntarily, and function more or less independently of each other. The unity of consciousness, by which we identify our selves, is said to be absent in MPD. Another symptom of MPD is significant amnesia which can't be explained by ordinary forgetfulness.

Or maybe she's just plain Schizophrenic.... time for a poll?

[Edited on 10-18-2003 by Ganalon]

Methais
10-18-2003, 01:14 PM
<<* Devililly returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>
>
* Angelilly returns home from a hard day of adventuring.>>

Ok I don't really have anything against Angelilly, but I Have to ask why you'd lie about Angel/Ash/Devililly not being the same person when the arrival list makes it painfully obvious that the same person controls all 3?

GS4Gurl
10-18-2003, 09:51 PM
Just for kicks I highlighted their names just to see for myself if these chicks log in and off at the exact same time. Sure enough... they do. Amazing. Oh I know what it is, they've taken some type of oath not to play when the others isn't playing. Yeah, thats it!

whatever.

Methais
10-19-2003, 01:54 AM
Ok sorry Angelilly but from the way you were acting like a spoiled little snot when you IMed me just now....well here it is. Congratulations, you've sparked my interest.

MeowSarahMeow (12:44:44 AM): we sooo arnt the same people lol
Methais (12:44:49 AM): ?
MeowSarahMeow (12:44:53 AM): angel and devil really are diffrent people we really honestly live together
Methais (12:45:05 AM): heh. You guys always log on and off at the exact same time? :-P
MeowSarahMeow (12:45:18 AM): because we only got one computer at the moment lol
MeowSarahMeow (12:45:25 AM): i just moved in so i dont got my own yet
Methais (12:45:42 AM): uh, so what do you do sit 2 chairs next to each other and click between each window every 3 seconds? ;-)
MeowSarahMeow (12:45:45 AM): But we arnt the same i dont know how i can stress that any further
MeowSarahMeow (12:45:49 AM): lol yeah
Methais (12:46:26 AM): heh
MeowSarahMeow (12:46:32 AM): im done with training angel
MeowSarahMeow (12:46:40 AM): shes helping devil train
MeowSarahMeow (12:46:54 AM): and ash train but angel and dev are two diffrent people.
Methais (12:47:00 AM): sounds hard to believe if you want my opinion. I can't see 2 people sitting there clicking their windows back and forth like that, but I don't really care anyway to be honest
MeowSarahMeow (12:47:16 AM): whyd you post if you didnt care?
Methais (12:47:46 AM): just cause I made an observation doesn't mean I'm all that interested in it. I observe something, and I state what I observe
Methais (12:47:54 AM): it's not like I'm still thinking about it 15 seconds later
MeowSarahMeow (12:48:36 AM): neither are we im just telling you devil or ash is not another character of mine.
Methais (12:49:03 AM): ok if you say so
MeowSarahMeow (12:49:18 AM): wow your dumb
MeowSarahMeow (12:49:26 AM): i cant believe you dont believe wow this is so stupid bye
Methais (12:49:42 AM): heh
Methais (12:49:43 AM): see?
MeowSarahMeow (12:49:47 AM): see what?
Methais (12:49:54 AM): now you're getting all pissed off and defensive over it
Methais (12:50:01 AM): and now I'm dumb all of a sudden
MeowSarahMeow (12:50:04 AM): i think you people are stupid, is it against some law for us to be on at the same time?
Methais (12:50:15 AM): is it against the law for me to not give a flying fuck?
Methais (12:50:25 AM): I really don't give a rat's ass if you're lying about it or not
MeowSarahMeow (12:50:31 AM): its pretty dumb your sitting there not believing me when BOTH of us are sitting here looking at the im
Methais (12:50:49 AM): look
MeowSarahMeow (12:50:51 AM): Ok I don't really have anything against Angelilly, but I Have to ask why you'd lie about Angel/Ash/Devililly not being the same person when the arrival list makes it painfully obvious that the same person controls all 3?
MeowSarahMeow (12:50:54 AM): im answering your question
MeowSarahMeow (12:51:01 AM): and you dont believe me, im not lieing about nothing
Methais (12:51:07 AM): ok lemme ask you this
MeowSarahMeow (12:51:14 AM): ask away
Methais (12:51:26 AM): what would YOU think if it was someone else instead of you? Would you think they were lying based on the shit posted on the boards?
MeowSarahMeow (12:51:49 AM): i wouldnt sit on a webpage and bitch about it, cause honestly i could care less who plays the same person
Methais (12:52:03 AM): but yet you'll go IMing people about it and telling them they're dumb
MeowSarahMeow (12:52:08 AM): its not like if i was devil or ash i used them to kill people or anything i dont see whats the big deal
MeowSarahMeow (12:52:18 AM): i tried to tell you the truth and you say you dont believe me
MeowSarahMeow (12:52:22 AM): called me a liar.
Methais (12:52:28 AM): I said it sounds hard to believe
MeowSarahMeow (12:52:29 AM): is that not dumb?
Methais (12:52:41 AM): I could tell you that I have X-ray vision
Methais (12:52:47 AM): then I can tell you you're a fucking idiot for not believing me
MeowSarahMeow (12:52:52 AM): WE both went to the thrilla
MeowSarahMeow (12:52:54 AM): ask Tsin
Methais (12:53:00 AM): look
Methais (12:53:02 AM): I'll say this one more time
MeowSarahMeow (12:53:07 AM): dont post if you dont care
Methais (12:53:10 AM): I don't give a shit about the situation regardless
MeowSarahMeow (12:53:11 AM): easy as that
Methais (12:53:12 AM): heh
Methais (12:53:17 AM): I'll post when I feel like posting
MeowSarahMeow (12:53:21 AM): dont post something and expecially say ive got to ask
Methais (12:53:29 AM): just cause someone posts doesn't mean they actually give a shit about the overall topic
MeowSarahMeow (12:53:30 AM): then expect a reply!
Methais (12:53:33 AM): it's called putting their 2 cents in
MeowSarahMeow (12:53:47 AM): dont be callin me a liar
MeowSarahMeow (12:53:55 AM): well im off, bye.
Methais (12:53:59 AM): heh. When it looks like a lie, I call it a lie
Previous message was not received by MeowSarahMeow because of error (12:53:59 AM): User MeowSarahMeow is not available.

CrystalTears
10-19-2003, 03:08 AM
So what do they do, open up all three character windows, share a big ass chair and toggle between them, then all leave at the same time?

You ARE Siamese twins, yes? It's the only logical explanation I can think of.

Kurili
10-19-2003, 03:20 AM
Nooo, Siamese triplets, CT. Get it right, there are three of them, remember?

Acolyte Kurili, very amused

JustMe
10-19-2003, 03:22 AM
Anyone seen Shalilly? Wonder if she/he is related...

Kurili
10-19-2003, 03:26 AM
Oh, my! A whole pond of lilies! A Pad of them!

Ribbit!

Yes, I am silly. It's late

Acoltye Kurili

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by Kurili]

Artha
10-19-2003, 08:47 AM
Possibly the most retarded explanation I've heard. Ever.

10-19-2003, 09:05 AM
as much as i would like to stay out of this i feel i should both speak up and down angelilly.... one there are two players so in that fact she is telling the truth... the face that one can play three bodies at one time though easily means that yes angels' player most likely uses all three and vice versa its not all that uncommon. so she is both telling the truth and hiding it.

StrayRogue
10-19-2003, 10:28 AM
Personally, I wouldn't trust Tsin as far as I could throw him.

Adhara
10-19-2003, 11:39 AM
I guess it's all in semantics. What is the definition of MA'ing?

I live with my boyfriend. He has his own account with his own character. But if I logged on Adhara and his char all the time at the same time and played both chars all the time at the same time, would I be MA'ing or not?

My personal interpretation is yes. It doesn't matter if the other account is registered in someone else's name. It doesn't matter if that person plays on her/his own or not.

For the duration of time that 1 person is playing multiple characters at the same time, that person is MA'ing in my eyes.

StrayRogue
10-19-2003, 11:45 AM
My perception exactly Adhara.

The Cat In The Hat
10-19-2003, 06:29 PM
Ma'ing isnt the problem. Lots of people do hell even I do (I have access to my in game husbands account and he to mine.) Lying, vulturing and using the older characters to settle things for the younger characters IS the problem and Angelilly and her other personas does all of that.

Cat

Oh and Methais, thats not the first time shes gone off like that... She's a psycho.

GSLeloo
10-19-2003, 06:51 PM
I am careful with what I will say because otherwise I'm gonna be approached IG (again) but... the fact is if everytime you come in game, so do these other two characters and you all leave at the same time and are never on apart... it's pretty obvious that you're the same person.

Especially if you only have one computer because only one person can LOGICALLY play at a time. Plus, everyone has a different schedule so one would be at school, the other at work, and the other home to play. There's really no logical way that the three characters are played by three different people. best bet would be to just admit that you're all of them.

Who me
10-19-2003, 06:54 PM
It's too late to admit she is all three, even if she is so.

Weedmage Princess
10-20-2003, 03:22 AM
Isn't Tsin sold? That's what I last heard. The item stealing, blantant multi-accounting Tsin I knew--circa 2 1/2 years ago-- is a friggin dirtbag, I hate that guy. I wonder if Edge ever managed to get Summir's shield off of him...

Red Devil
10-20-2003, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl

Sintik, your little digs regarding WARN every time someone brings up a conflict are extremely tiring. If you have an axe to grind with Maimara could you please go duke it out with her in private instead of infesting EVERY GODDAMN THREAD with this shit? Or just start a thread called, "Maimara and Sintik argue about WARN."

-K

Just skip the posts, jesus fucking christ people complain so much

CrystalTears
10-20-2003, 08:58 AM
And you do nothing but stir up trouble. Knock it off, Red Devil.

10-20-2003, 09:04 AM
hmm why didnt my hate edine thred get this long.... am i not as disliked as I thought! anyone plese answer! cause if i need to i will work on it and make more people dislike me..... blasted all

Wezas
10-20-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
as much as i would like to stay out of this i feel i should both speak up and down angelilly.... one there are two players so in that fact she is telling the truth... the face that one can play three bodies at one time though easily means that yes angels' player most likely uses all three and vice versa its not all that uncommon. so she is both telling the truth and hiding it.

Did anyone else understand a damn word he just said?

Maybe it's too early in the morning for my brain to work.

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 09:23 AM
Translation service is open.

I think he is saying that there are two players, either of whom might be playing all the characters at any given time.

Payment may be made in roses, Godiva chocolates, or shameless flattery. :D

HarmNone, the Drunk to English translator

Edaarin
10-20-2003, 11:04 AM
How about roses made out of Godiva chocolate spelling out words of flattery.

Adhara
10-20-2003, 11:44 AM
Wow! *gawks at Edaarin*

Shouts while pointing at Edaarin: "Hey ladies! If you're single... look here!"

10-20-2003, 12:22 PM
some people are more able to grasp great minds like mine at work wezas unlike yourself

Methais
10-20-2003, 12:27 PM
<<Isn't Tsin sold? That's what I last heard. The item stealing, blantant multi-accounting Tsin I knew--circa 2 1/2 years ago-- is a friggin dirtbag, I hate that guy. I wonder if Edge ever managed to get Summir's shield off of him...>>

I don't know if the current Tsin is sold or was given to him, but it isn't the original one. It's been the same guy for probably a year or two though, and he has a big army of zombies....Chazym, Zurrainn, Jestine, some cleric, etc.

He's a little too obsessed with silvers and all, but he's an ok guy if you get to know him...usually. He tends to get arrogant and think he's some super badass sometimes cause of his high end items, but I just blow that shit off.

JustMe
10-20-2003, 01:12 PM

Now if all guys were that creative, there would be a lot more happy ladies in this world.:P

Methais
10-20-2003, 01:49 PM
And a lot more fat ones too...all that chocolate.

JustMe
10-20-2003, 01:52 PM
Nothing is wrong with being fat, I guess... but I prefer to spend time in the Gym working out or running.

Edited to add: By the way, chocolates are good for women in bad moods.:roll::thumbsup:

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by JustMe]

Wezas
10-20-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by The Edine
some people are more able to grasp great minds like mine at work wezas unlike yourself

Oh, I can grasp it if it's legible. Your concepts and thoughts are actually quite simple.

Methais
10-20-2003, 03:02 PM
<<Edited to add: By the way, chocolates are good for women in bad moods.>>

Does this mean that fat women are always in a bad mood?

Drew2
10-20-2003, 03:07 PM
STFU Daina you're not fat like Klaive so stop.

AkMan
10-20-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Red Devil

Originally posted by SpunGirl

-K

Just skip the posts, jesus fucking christ people complain so much

Yo kettle! You be black!

Anyone else see the irony in our board assclown making a post that says (ahem):

"Just skip the posts, jesus fucking christ people complain so much"

You need to take your 98 lb weakling ass back to the playground with your other elementary school kids. It's brats like you that make us all want a minimum age to view these forums. Other peoples' children. Sheesh.

Methais
10-20-2003, 06:30 PM
<<Wouldn't we always be in a *good* mood, if you're insinuating we're fat cos we always eat chocolates?>>

I dunno. If they're pissed off all the time they'll keep eating chocolate which makes them fat, then they get pissed off cause they're fat and eat more chocolate, then realize they're still fat and get mad. Then this cycle continues until they sue the Hershey's Chocolate company for making them fat. Then Richard Simmons shows up at their house and starts crying.

edge
10-20-2003, 06:37 PM
I always thought chocolate gave you the feeling of love. So this would mean you are seeking something you don't have when you eat to many.

AkMan
10-20-2003, 06:41 PM
LOL I agree Methais, there is a deadly cycle there. People eat alot because of self esteem issues, which in turn worsens their self esteem because now they are obese so they eat more. Ugh.

Edited: I'm an idiot. I had comments in this post that were intended for another thread. Ugh.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by AkMan]

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 06:53 PM

Ooohh! That would do nicely!

HarmNone bats her eyelashes at Edaarin :D

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by edge
I always thought chocolate gave you the feeling of love. So this would mean you are seeking something you don't have when you eat to many.

Hee! Sir Edge! Chocolate is a wonderful thing. It tastes gooood. Besides, can one have too much love, eh?

HarmNone loves love...and chocolate :smilegrin:

HarmNone
10-20-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Methais
And a lot more fat ones too...all that chocolate.

Methais, listen up, dude! HarmNone is not fat. HarmNone loves chocolate. HarmNone will eat all the chocolate she can reach at any given time. And..........

HarmNone is NOT fat :bounce:

Artha
10-20-2003, 07:05 PM
Chocolate releases endorphines and seratonin, both of which are released during sex.

Therefore, chocolate = masturbation.

edge
10-20-2003, 07:12 PM
Hey now. Masturbation is also a good thing. You need that when you have no love around.

CrystalTears
10-20-2003, 07:14 PM
Guys, um... before you get CT all mushy and horny, can you start up another thread in off topic about the wonders or mishaps of chocolate and put this back on topic please? I'd really appreciate it.

Methais
10-20-2003, 09:54 PM
I never said you were at HarmNone.

The Cat In The Hat
10-20-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Guys, um... before you get CT all mushy and horny, can you start up another thread in off topic about the wonders or mishaps of chocolate and put this back on topic please? I'd really appreciate it.

ok! Angelilly's a tool
Discuss

Cat

Caramia
10-22-2003, 02:53 AM
Oh, I'd trade in those Godiva's for something else. Pepperidge Farms bought the company years ago, and the former Belguim chocolates are now made in America, but you still pay Belguim prices for them.