PDA

View Full Version : RATS!

nichelas
09-19-2020, 10:53 PM
Clearing space- have the following rats for sale at 2.5m per.

The burlap sack is stuffed with a variety of shredded up paper and cloth, formed to make a crude smelly nest. Curled up inside the makeshift nest is a sickly sewer rat.

The burlap sack is stuffed with a variety of shredded up paper and cloth, formed to make a crude smelly nest. Curled up inside the makeshift nest is a long-haired sewer rat.

The burlap sack is stuffed with a variety of shredded up paper and cloth, formed to make a crude smelly nest. Curled up inside the makeshift nest is a dark sewer rat.

The burlap sack is stuffed with a variety of shredded up paper and cloth, formed to make a crude smelly nest. Curled up inside the makeshift nest is a pudgy wood rat.

You analyze your burlap sack and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The creator has also provided the following information:
This burlap sack is designed to hold a dirty pet rodent.
This item can be freely altered as long as it remains some kind of small belt-worn pouch or container.

You can tell that the sack is as light as it can get, but you might be able to have a talented merchant deepen its pockets for you.

Alashir
09-19-2020, 11:00 PM
Ooh, I'll take the pudgy wood rat

Tanchul
09-20-2020, 07:25 PM
I'll take the dark rat, please.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-20-2020, 07:54 PM
I found mice droppings next to my comic and card collection tonight.

I just put down enough mouse traps and mouse poison to kill everything in a 3 block radius.

DON"T FUCK WITH MY COMICS.

jpoke
09-21-2020, 04:39 PM
I'd love the pudgy wood rat, if it's still available.

On the other rats, when analyzed, does it indicate they can be altered? Thanks.

OakleyBeBoop
09-21-2020, 10:40 PM
Would you trade a long-tailed wood rat for the sickly sewer rat?

jpoke
09-26-2020, 03:36 PM
Any of these still available? If so, I'd like the pudgy wood rat, if that is not available, I will take any of them. Thank you.

mgoddess
09-26-2020, 04:17 PM
On the other rats, when analyzed, does it indicate they can be altered? Thanks.
Rats can be altered via Premium Points: https://gswiki.play.net/Sewer_rat#Alteration_Guidelines