PDA

View Full Version : I got pwned and her name was meatloaf.

Sean of the Thread
04-02-2005, 03:43 AM
I got fukin pwned hardcore by Mrs Marie fucking Callender and her meatloaf.

Baked Meatloaf
An original recipe with onions, green peppers and special seasonings. Sliced thick and topped with gravy. Served with mashed potatoes.
*Served up on the side is a serious helping of fuking food poison.

I got home from poker at about Midnight and cooked one of those up in the microwave.. 6am comes and I'm locked in a fetal position with extreme abdominal pain. Within 20 mins I have to vomit and muddsquirt every 5-15 minutes for the entire day with a stiff neck and upper back.

I'd like to kick that bitch in her vagina. That is if my entire body and joints weren't feeling like an 80 year olds.

Killer Kitten
04-02-2005, 09:19 AM
If you're still vomiting, drink a Coke. I got food poisoning once and couldn't stop puking. I called the emergency room and that's what they told me.

I drank half a glass of Coke and the vomiting stopped.

I've found with food poisoning you have to get rid of the offending food by vomiting, but once you're down to dry heaving the Coke trick comes in handy to stop the heaves.

Hope you feel better soon, food poisoning is really unpleasant.

HarmNone
04-02-2005, 09:34 AM
Sounds to me like that frozen dinner may have been allowed to thaw out, then refrozen. Eeeew! :barf:

Sean of the Thread
04-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Sounds to me like that frozen dinner may have been allowed to thaw out, then refrozen. Eeeew! :barf:

Seeing how it was in my ex wifes freezer..I tend to believe this theory. In fact it prolly sat in her minvan for hours before making it to the freezer.