PDA

View Full Version : Climatewear Cloak Fully Unlocked

sitka
08-26-2020, 08:47 PM
Looking for a fully unlocked climatewear cloak that holds 200 lbs. Preferably something of elegant appearance..but yeah lemme know what ya got. PM or lnet both work fine.

Sitka

mgoddess
08-26-2020, 09:11 PM
Looking for a fully unlocked climatewear cloak that holds 200 lbs. Preferably something of elegant appearance..but whatever. Lemme know what ya got.

Sitka

30k BS can get you exactly what you want at Duskruin: https://gswiki.play.net/BVShop:Mar_and_Scar

sitka
08-27-2020, 02:45 AM
Thx, tho I'd say I'm less interested in OTS merchandise. I'm in seek of the artistry produced by our finest Elanthians. Greng recently sold a couple that were extremely well done, but not my style.

I wish there was a museum system for the finest craftsmanship, to display masterpieces that have been tucked away in private lockers. Give a chance for all the collectors to share their riches with the public. I suppose some playershops are set up in this vein, but it's only the tip of the iceberg.

Fulmen
08-27-2020, 10:49 AM
Just buy one off the shelf and alter it to your taste?

mgoddess
08-27-2020, 01:19 PM
Just buy one off the shelf and alter it to your taste?

What he said. It'll probably be cheaper to get the fully unlocked, epic deepened one off the shelf and alter it to what you want, compared to getting the exact taste from someone else... or, someone, with the right amount of bloodscrip, could buy one off the shelf and offer it with a sadie scroll for extra, to you. *shrug*