PDA

View Full Version : EMC enhancives - pin or wrist-worn

Idalias
08-18-2020, 05:23 PM
Looking for anything that provides +5 or more to either ranks or bonus (doesn't matter which), pin or finger-worn please. Crumbly enhancives are fine. Thanks!

EDIT: NOW NEED PINS OR FINGER-WORN ITEMS.

Idalias
08-20-2020, 11:07 AM
Bump - paying a LOT more than the pawnshop. Check your DR hauls for EMC enhancives.

Rjex
08-22-2020, 01:58 AM
As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the sterling silver buckle in your hand...

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
The buckle resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a boost of 5 to Elemental Mana Control Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 15 times.
The buckle looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the sterling silver buckle will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the sterling silver buckle will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

MokiePrime
08-22-2020, 02:30 AM
In case you need more than one...

a glyph-etched star ruby pin
It is a magical item which could be imbedded with a spell.
It does not have any charges left.
It could be activated by waving it.
It provides a boost of 5 to Elemental Mana Control Bonus.
It provides a boost of 5 to Max Mana.
The pin looks to have several charges remaining.
It will disintegrate after its last charge is depleted.

Idalias
08-22-2020, 07:49 AM
Thanks guys. I need both (and still more!) and will PM each of you about these.

Idalias
08-24-2020, 02:40 PM
Bump. I've found a handful of items so far, including a wrist-worn one for which I'm working to schedule a pick-up. Still need some more pin-worn EMC enhancives. I also could use a set of robes, light leather or full leather that provides an EMC bonus (actual attributes of the armor are irrelevant).

Idalias
09-02-2020, 10:38 PM
Giving this a friendly post-Duskruin bump. Check those treasure piles for EMC pins or rings, please!