All items are sold! Thanks for shopping

[Edited on 4-28-2005 by Alarke]

Alarke
04-04-2005, 03:44 PM
bump

FinisWolf
04-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Curious...

That the somehwat padded chain... then taken up with the temporary padding to heavily?

Just curious...

Finiswolf

~Of course, I guess if it was, you wouldn't tell anyone. Sounds very nice Alarke. Buying anything padded right now has me on edge. But I would like (someday) to own something like that. ~

Stunseed
04-04-2005, 06:33 PM
No. He bought Nakiro's old torso chain. Nakiro converted a set of 8x vhcp brig into chain about a year ago? It's definately the real deal, and even the tendril of thought of you posting that his gear is fake is insulting.

At least to me it is. :P

FinisWolf
04-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Stunseed
No. He bought Nakiro's old torso chain. Nakiro converted a set of 8x vhcp brig into chain about a year ago? It's definately the real deal, and even the tendril of thought of you posting that his gear is fake is insulting.

At least to me it is. :P

O yea, I shouldn't be wary of an item I am interested in? How the hell am I or anyone else in general supposed to know? Fuck, alot of folks getting that service onthe cruise mentioned doing JUST that. Get off your high horse Stun. :)

Finiswolf

Stunseed
04-04-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm sorry, I thought it was common knowledge Alarke bought his chain. I swore it was even posted on these very boards that he had. Instead of openly calling the selling a liar, it would have only taken a U2U. Also, I don't believe Alarke went on the wavedancer.

PS. That torso chain is mine. One damn day.

FinisWolf
04-04-2005, 06:59 PM
I left the boards for awhile, so while it might be knowledge to some, its nto to all. And yes, perhaps a U2U may have been an option, if he had done what I suggested, there would be no one there to pull his card, this way, I know pretty much for fact, that its legite.

One last thing, I was not taking peoples tickets either, so I would have no way of knowing who went and who didn't, nor if I had taken tickets, would I know all their personna's.

Finiswolf

[Edited on 4-4-2005 by FinisWolf]

Stunseed
04-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Taken from your sig.

< Don't get your excercise by jumping to conclusions. >

If it were some kind of questionable merchant, I would simply ask for its description, or you could have just assessed it. I digress, this isn't my sale, so I'll take my leave of the thread.

Hulkein
04-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Finis seemed pretty nice in the questioning. Wasn't hostile or anything.

Alarke
04-05-2005, 01:18 AM
Woah! No fighting! Nah, i dont even know what the hell "temporary padding" was, and if it's from the wavedancer, i assure you im poor and not there :lol:

I can get the exact description and show if you're interested, but I dont know it where I'm at currently, just U2U me. And yes, it's nakiro's old chain and im selling because I got drunk and converted to a Paladin.

FinisWolf
04-05-2005, 02:22 AM
LMAO

Good reason to convert there Alarke! Yes, I am interested... just need details, and to pimp myself out on the corner for awhile... so if you see Finis in the red light district, you know why.

Finiswolf

FinisWolf
04-05-2005, 02:24 AM
Taken from your sig.

< Don't get your excercise by jumping to conclusions. >

If it were some kind of questionable merchant, I would simply ask for its description, or you could have just assessed it. I digress, this isn't my sale, so I'll take my leave of the thread.

I considered, and thought about what you said Stun, and came to the conclusion that I wasn't jumping to a conclusion, I was asking a question. Huge difference. If one is not allowed to ask questions, then all they can do is JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. -- Just an FYI --

Finiswolf

Drew
04-05-2005, 04:40 AM
PS. That torso chain is mine. One damn day.

NEVER, I will own it before you!

FinisWolf
04-05-2005, 04:41 AM
:argue:

Not if I can help it..., I might get it, and just toss it in a locker... ::cackle::

:2beers:

Finiswolf

Nakiro
04-05-2005, 04:42 AM
That armor is assesable now, by the way. Good stuff. Too bad I'm banned.

FinisWolf
04-05-2005, 04:43 AM
What the hell you get banned for Nakiro...

<--- feeling ALOT out of the loop...

Finiswolf

StrayRogue
04-05-2005, 04:44 AM
Why did you get banned??:violin:

Drew
04-05-2005, 04:46 AM
Well he was planning on quitting... maybe he went out in a blaze of glory?

StrayRogue
04-05-2005, 04:46 AM
I'm betting scripting personally ;)

FinisWolf
04-05-2005, 04:47 AM
:bye:

Finis

FinisWolf
04-05-2005, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue

At this point who cares, he capped in what... a year, year and a half or something purely amazing?

Finiswolf

Drew
04-05-2005, 04:51 AM

I think it was a violation of the "no screen scroll" policy. Some GM decided that seeing '*Nakiro just bit the dust' so much was annoying the other players. :yes:

Nakiro
04-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by FinisWolf

At this point who cares, he capped in what... a year, year and a half or something purely amazing?

Finiswolf

3 years.

Nakiro
04-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Drew

I think it was a violation of the "no screen scroll" policy. Some GM decided that seeing '*Nakiro just bit the dust' so much was annoying the other players. :yes:

I'm still not sure. I let a friend take the account and just tried logging in one day and got a contact message to email lockouts for more info.

I haven't bothered to find out. It might not even be permanent, but I'm still not interested in playing anymore.

Asha
04-05-2005, 03:04 PM
3 fucking years. . .

I've not even nearly capped Shimmerain and he's been going for like 2 and 3/4.
Plus I actually have been trying to finish training him. I even got a job where I could hunt him 14 hours a night.

hectomaner
04-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Drew

that made me giggle like a little school girl

Alarke
04-28-2005, 06:12 PM
Alright, both items are sold now!