PDA

View Full Version : AFK and dead protocol

jpoke
07-23-2020, 06:39 PM
Hello:

Today I rescued two bodies in the same room in the wilds. There was a third living healer, all three were no responsive. A fourth (in hiding) who was in the room foraging and witnessed the two deaths, said that they were all not responsive before and after dying.

After a bit I fogged the bodies back to tsc, leaving the third because her group was closed and the fourth by his own choice.

I healed the bodies and they were both raised in TSC, still unresponsive as far as I know.

What is typical protocol with afk now? I’m back after 7 years and am not trying to vulture but I despise death sting.

Any input on empath culture in GSIV 2020 would be welcome.
Thanks!

bunnymustdie
07-23-2020, 07:13 PM
It's up to you. I usually leave them be if I receive no response when I ask whether they wanted a rescue.

Tgo01
07-23-2020, 07:27 PM
If they're non responsive then they are free game in my opinion. Get that experience!

Taernath
07-23-2020, 07:30 PM
If they're non responsive I'll rescue them. Usually I won't heal/raise them unless I'm the only one around and get tired of seeing a body lying there.

Orthin
07-23-2020, 07:31 PM
If their group is open I save them and raise them. I have yet to have anyone track me down and say how dare you. The opposite actually, I’ll get a random Lich PM of them saying sorry they weren’t responsive and thanks

Tgo01
07-23-2020, 07:32 PM
I have yet to have anyone track me down and say how dare you.

New game goal.

Velfi
07-23-2020, 07:34 PM
If they're out in the wild and unresponsive, I might fog them back to town but I'm not touching anybody for healing or a raise if they aren't talking.

edit: Re-reading the OP, my above comment was just for a person. If it's a group like that all not talking, they can fend for themselves.

jpoke
07-23-2020, 08:04 PM
Thank you all for the feedback!