PDA

View Full Version : Stock Market During Trump Tenure

ClydeR
07-22-2020, 09:46 AM
If you asked the average person if stock performance was better or worse during Trump's presidency than during the presidency of other recent presidents, would you be likely to get a correct answer or a misinformed answer?

By the numbers: Stocks have risen by an annualized 13.7% over the course of the Trump administration, if you look at total return with dividends reinvested.

That's a very healthy performance, but lags Reagan (14.1%), George H.W. Bush (15.1%), Obama (16.5%), and Clinton (16.7%).

Only George W. Bush oversaw a worse performance for the stock market than Trump in modern times. Bush was in office during the global financial crisis.

More... (https://www.axios.com/trump-presidents-stock-market-a2e52cd7-8dfc-49b1-b7c4-9343cdf1cbc2.html)

Now that you know the facts, do you think the stock market during Trump's time in office has been better or worse than other recent presidents?

Gelston
07-22-2020, 10:23 AM
Garbage poll, for obvious reasons.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-22-2020, 08:15 PM
I'm killing it in this market. the big ups and downs are creating opportunity that usually takes months if not years to develop. I've traded UAL 4 times now and made over 12K in total - simple 1k investments and selling them at 2K, stock drops, buy another 1K, sell it at 2K again. Like printing money. Right now, btw, it is nearing a valley and I'm going to buy another K. IVR I've made 4K in two transactions. I've made hundreds on a few others as well (Ford, Botz and GE).

Great time to invest.

~Rocktar~
07-22-2020, 09:02 PM
Invalid internet poll, does not contain "Tacos" option.

Bhaalizmo
07-27-2020, 09:01 PM
Garbage poll, for obvious reasons.

State those reasons?

Blazar
07-28-2020, 01:14 AM
State those reasons?

The reason will be that it was created by ClydeR, the trolliest of all trolldom, of course.

Gelston
07-28-2020, 03:41 AM
State those reasons?

Any poll in the PC must include tacos as an option. That is written in stone. From the long long ago.

Wrathbringer
07-28-2020, 08:21 AM
If you asked the average person if stock performance was better or worse during Trump's presidency than during the presidency of other recent presidents, would you be likely to get a correct answer or a misinformed answer?

Now that you know the facts, do you think the stock market during Trump's time in office has been better or worse than other recent presidents?

Trump 2020. Make liberals cry again. :lol:

Bhaalizmo
07-29-2020, 09:04 AM
Any poll in the PC must include tacos as an option. That is written in stone. From the long long ago.

Thanks for the clarification. I am 100% on board with this.