PDA

View Full Version : Items that appear stolen

somethief2
07-13-2020, 02:43 AM
Looking to outfit my thief with some more interesting fluff (though more functional stuff and enhancives are welcome too). I'm interested in stuff that looks like someone swiped it from a bank or a noble court or something.

Here are some examples of things I already have that fit what I have in mind:

a plain black shirt embellished with the First Elanith bank design

a gold amethyst-inset goblet
>l gob
This goblet is nearly art as much as it is a drinking vessel. The gold is untainted by traces of other metals while numerous brilliant purple amethysts are snugly inset in the goblet from the base to the lip. A thin leather strap has been wrapped around the most slender portion of the neck of the goblet for fastening on a belt. If not for the relatively drab strap, the goblet appears that it would belong in a noble court of some sort.

a worn and yellowed scrap
>l scrap
Although worn to the point of obscurity, the top still bears the gold foil seal and lettering of some long-forgotten noble House.

a capacious sack
>l sack
The expertly woven spidersilk sack is remarkable for its plethora of interlocking designs. They all depict currency, scrips and notes and silver notations, all combined across the reaches of the bag. It's certainly a notable example of blatant avariciousness, if not downright greed!

Tools of the trade are cool too, like this wearable grappling hook: a rust-swept grappling iron looped with sturdy wheat-colored rope

somethief2
07-18-2020, 06:11 PM
Still open this stuff and other thief items. Maybe a dagger, too. I'm also wondering if someone is selling one of those electricity resistance cloaks (https://gswiki.play.net/Rumor_Woods_2020_shop_listing#Robes_of_Resistance) from Rumor Woods.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-18-2020, 06:27 PM
So your thief wears what is today considered swag at work? I get shirts with my company logo on them all the time. Why would a thief wear a shirt from a bank? Or does he work there?

somethief2
07-18-2020, 06:34 PM
Look it's fantasy roleplay in a text-based game. We do the best we can.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-18-2020, 06:38 PM

Fair enough :)

Gizmo
07-18-2020, 06:41 PM

We only strive for the best here!

somethief2
07-18-2020, 07:04 PM
Sorry didn't mean to seem like I was snapping. It is kind of a bowling shirt lol