PDA

View Full Version : random stuff for sale

Orthin
06-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Several items left and I am looking to shed them -- reasonable offers accepted (even if lower than flat price listed) Obviously I would prefer the price listed but I will accept most reasonable offers

Pick up will be in WL preferred but I can do FWI if needed (for at least the next two months)

5. a shaggy dark grey wolf fur satchel

You estimate that a shaggy dark grey wolf fur satchel can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the satchel, attaching it to your belt. The satchel appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

The pelt bundler with the +4 survival and FA ranks (freshly charged) I was able to deepen it an extra 10 lbs.

4m or reasonable offer

10. a lopsided clockwork bracer

>anal my bracer
You analyze your clockwork bracer and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
| -=Gnomish Mech Locksmith Bracer=- |
| These items can only be altered within very specific guidelines. |
| No shows or long descriptions. Only the 15/15/15 may be changed. |
| Approved nouns: bracer, vambrace, arm-guard. |
| |
| Only the following can be customized: |
| Gears - Must be a metal |
| Casings - Must be a metal |
| Arms/Banding - Must be a metal |
| It is a locked, off the shelf version. |
| It can hold up to 5 lockpicks. |
| You can: PUSH and TURN. |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
Gears = bronze
Casings = copper
Metal Arms/Bands = steel

The bracer cannot be deepened, but if unlocked once, it could hold 5 more lockpicks, and if unlocked twice, it could hold a total of 20 lockpicks.

1m or reasonable offer

NOTES:

Deep black note (3 lb reduction) 200k

SOLD

1. As a Set
some smoke grey suede handwraps set with ruby shards (locked script) 4x and fire flares
some smoke grey suede footwraps traced with crimson runes (locked script) 4x and fire flares

2. a mixed scale and steel-riveted ivory leather coat-of-plates lined with fur (brig)
T1 Voln Armor - 4x --

5m or reasonable offer

3. some leather handwraps

The harmonics generated tell you that the handwraps has been infused with a grappling force.
The leather handwraps resonates with your voice, indicating that it may be enchanted up to a bonus of 25 by a wizard and was last enchanted by Donimagimo.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

5x and grapple flaring -- 1m -- SOLD

6. bloodstained leather survival kit

You carefully inspect your survival kit.

You estimate that a bloodstained leather survival kit can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the kit, attaching it to your belt. The kit appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

Herb bundler and was able to deepen it an extra 10 lbs

2.5m

7. A stack of pale pink notes

This pale pink notes can be REDEEMed to increase the capacity of a worn container (back, shoulder, slung on shoulder, torso, attached to belt, and front) by 10 pounds. Containers worn in other locations are not eligible for this notes.

Please note that in some cases, this increase may change your item from non-functional to functional. In addition, any items restricted to hold a specific number of items (ie: your container will only hold one item) will still only hold X number of items. This notes will not change that. Normal restrictions will apply and may vary from item to item.

Some scripted items are eligible for redemption with this pale pink notes.

A stack of pale pink notes has 51 uses. You can REDEEM this or use PULL to remove a single-use note.

500k (OBO if I somehow wildly overpriced these)

8. A rune-etched Black Faendryl Robe

You analyze your black Faendryl robe and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions. You can tell that the robe is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper. You estimate that a rune-etched black Faendryl robe can store a huge amount with enough space for any number of items. You determine that you could wear the robe, hanging it from your shoulders. The robe appears to serve some purpose.

Weighs 6 and holds huge amount

2m

Pale blue notes (bundle of 5) 50k
light blue notes (bundle of 11) 100k

light yellow notes (bundle of 63) 200k

bright pink notes (bundle of 10) 250k
pale pink notes (bundle of 27) 225
light pink notes (bundle of 12) 100k

4. a set of gold-linked vultite augmented chainmail

It has a bonus of +25 from a normal chainmail, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is chain armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. The augmented chainmail seems to have some sort of unusual protection against damage.
The harmonics generated tell you that the chainmail serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.
As your song penetrates the augmented chainmail, you determine that it is highly resistant (37%) to natural attacks. (this is temporary and not perm)

5x - I believe it was only somewhat or 5 CER crit padding with temp nature resistance -- 2.5m

9. a weathered earth-toned rucksack with sun-bleached shoulder straps

You analyze your earth-toned rucksack and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions. You can tell that the rucksack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.You estimate that a weathered earth-toned rucksack with sun-bleached shoulder straps can store an enormous amount with enough space for any number of items. You determine that you could wear the rucksack on your back. The rucksack appears to serve some purpose.

weighs 6 and holds enormous amount (backworn)

5m or reasonable offer

jval
06-10-2020, 07:56 PM
I'll take 3.

Orthin
06-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Jval takes 3

Elgrim
06-10-2020, 08:58 PM
I'll take 1, 6, and 7

Derex
06-10-2020, 10:50 PM
I’ll take 4

zimdwen
06-11-2020, 12:40 AM
900k nuber 7

Orthin
06-11-2020, 06:26 AM
900k nuber 7

Someone already spoke for 7 but thank you for the interest!

Orthin
06-11-2020, 04:08 PM
added a lockpick bracer (locked, don't go banana's) and some notes

beiowulf
06-11-2020, 04:50 PM
I'll take

Orthin
06-11-2020, 04:58 PM
I'll take

Yours!

Orthin
06-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Several items left and I am looking to shed them -- reasonable offers accepted (even if lower than flat price listed) Obviously I would prefer the price listed but I will accept most reasonable offers

Orthin
06-14-2020, 09:30 AM
Everything has been accounted for (though too lazy to move the last couple pieces to sold section)

Kinmore
07-08-2020, 08:59 PM
Is the shaggy fur satchel still for sale i would like it bid 3mil