PDA

View Full Version : Elemental Lore, 712

Janarth
03-28-2005, 05:21 PM
Two questions, if you please.

Is it worth the mental tps to get 20 ranks in one of the elemental lores to be able to attune to it? I mean, if I started hunted up in Pinefar for a lotta trains, would it be worth it to attune to fire. I know I might have to sacrifice three or four elemental spell ranks, but would the benefit of always having fire 435s, stronger DC fire crits, being able to eblade to fire, etc be worth it. Opinions welcome.

Also...what spells can be <chant>ed and used with 712. I thought it was pretty much anything, but someone said area spells don't work. I sorted wanted to use 410. Any helpful hints?
Thanks, Janarth, getting back into the swing...

03-28-2005, 06:13 PM
>chant retri
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
| Available Cloak of Shadows Spells |
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
|Blood Burst Mana Disruption Corrupt Essence |
| |
|Disintegrate Mind Jolt Limb Disruption |
| |
|Pain Nightmare Curse |
| |
|Disease Evil Eye Torment |
| |
|Dark Catalyst Elemental Blast Weapon Deflection |
| |
|Elemental Saturation Elemental Strike Elemental Dispel |
| |
|Spirit Barrier Spirit Fog Unbalance |
| |
|Fire Spirit Fasthr's Reward Web |
| |
|Spirit Dispel Spirit Guide |

Also, it is not worth attuning.

- Arkans

Fallen
03-29-2005, 01:19 AM
Unless something has changed, Elemental lore does nothing for 712 (Cloak of Shadows). Demon lore effects it.

The only link I can think of is being able to attune for 415. You will need a ton of Demon lore, however, if you attempt to use that spell. It is an out of circle spell, and the demon in the cloak reacts poorly to those.

Asha
03-29-2005, 08:35 AM
While I hunted Pinefar I'd attuned to fire.
It worked okay , but i remember most of the critters there being uncrittable. So it was mainly for damage increase - which was minimal.

Basicly, don't bother. Put the TPs into something else bud.

Lastly, it would pretty much be shit if you had an area affect spell chanted for retribution.
Imagine if a rescue team or someone was trying to help out and you 'fucked' them.
Lol.