PDA

View Full Version : A dark carmiln long bow with a soft silver sheen

Fortybox
05-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Selling my juicy bow that has been enchanted to +40 and also has 60 services - 5 CER

This bow enhances two skills (please note this is not a fusion bow):

The bow resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a boost of 15 to Ranged Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 72 times.
It provides a boost of 12 to Ambush Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 47 times.
The bow looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the carmiln long bow will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

So +15 AS plus an additional +3 AS for ambush assuming capped and 2x in the skills. Currently that would make this bow +58.

Easily enchantable to +50. Please PM if interested - serious offers considered.

Elgrim
05-11-2020, 01:48 PM
That bow is sex

Fortybox
05-16-2020, 02:52 PM
Juicy bow is now +37

Derp
05-16-2020, 03:06 PM
Just so everyone knows he’s asking 1k/200m lolll

Fortybox
05-16-2020, 03:58 PM
Just so everyone knows he’s asking 1k/200m lolll

You asked, I gave a price. You're more than welcome to counter!

Even the GM who altered the bow for me complimented on how awesome this bow was. You're free to find another treasure generated one! :)

Slit-eye
05-16-2020, 04:09 PM
I don't get it. He's not that far off on it's value. Maybe a touch on the high side, but you can afford to be when there's no other options quite like it. And with the surge for archery currently, I give him a thumbs up. Dun be hatin'.

Derp
05-16-2020, 04:21 PM
I don't get it. He's not that far off on it's value. Maybe a touch on the high side, but you can afford to be when there's no other options quite like it. And with the surge for archery currently, I give him a thumbs up. Dun be hatin'.

Lol

Derp
05-16-2020, 04:24 PM

Ok who would actually right now buy this bow for 700$?

Slit-eye
05-16-2020, 04:42 PM
700? I'd sniff at it at 700, and i'm not an archer.

SonoftheNorth
05-16-2020, 05:10 PM
Ok who would actually right now buy this bow for 700$?

Uh with the archery changes? Probably a lot of people

Skeletor
05-16-2020, 05:25 PM
Uh with the archery changes? Probably a lot of people

Excuse my ignorance, but what archery changes?

SonoftheNorth
05-16-2020, 05:41 PM
Excuse my ignorance, but what archery changes?

Archery has received an update to improve reception for newer players and remove some of the tedium from hunting.

* Ammo bundles will no longer run out and instead will have charges for ammo with flares or other special properties.
* New tips are available that let you change the damage type of your ammo and the effectiveness against various armors.
* You can now READY AMMO a bundle and FIRE your bow or crossbow instead of having to have ammo in your hand.
* All ammo will shatter on shot or on search of the target so GATHER is no longer necessary.
* Crossbow roundtime has been normalized to 4 seconds for light crossbows and 5 seconds for heavy crossbows regardless of your AIM or HIDE status.
* Hand crossbows have been added to the game. These crossbows can be used one handed and work with two weapon combat or a shield.
* FLETCH is a new verb to customize your ammo bundles. Check out the FLETCH verb in-game for more information.
* MSTRIKE is now available for archery.
* Dislodge is a new maneuver that lets you rip your lodged ammo out of the target causing increased damage.
* True Hand has been changed to True Strike and now works with archery.

A big thanks to Mestys and Ixix who helped with coding and QC, as well as the entire team for all the work that went into this update. I'd also like to thank the Discord community who helped with testing.

For more detailed information, check out the design document at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z6rt_HxSgSrmAoOwhVKmlgjG5vvSkHRn8c6CConnS7U

Skeletor
05-16-2020, 05:49 PM
Archery has received an update to improve reception for newer players and remove some of the tedium from hunting.

* Ammo bundles will no longer run out and instead will have charges for ammo with flares or other special properties.
* New tips are available that let you change the damage type of your ammo and the effectiveness against various armors.
* You can now READY AMMO a bundle and FIRE your bow or crossbow instead of having to have ammo in your hand.
* All ammo will shatter on shot or on search of the target so GATHER is no longer necessary.
* Crossbow roundtime has been normalized to 4 seconds for light crossbows and 5 seconds for heavy crossbows regardless of your AIM or HIDE status.
* Hand crossbows have been added to the game. These crossbows can be used one handed and work with two weapon combat or a shield.
* FLETCH is a new verb to customize your ammo bundles. Check out the FLETCH verb in-game for more information.
* MSTRIKE is now available for archery.
* Dislodge is a new maneuver that lets you rip your lodged ammo out of the target causing increased damage.
* True Hand has been changed to True Strike and now works with archery.

A big thanks to Mestys and Ixix who helped with coding and QC, as well as the entire team for all the work that went into this update. I'd also like to thank the Discord community who helped with testing.

For more detailed information, check out the design document at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z6rt_HxSgSrmAoOwhVKmlgjG5vvSkHRn8c6CConnS7U

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ZigzagDistinctBoilweevil-max-1mb.gif

audioserf
05-16-2020, 08:19 PM
If I had a ranged alt I was serious about I'd buy this. This is a treasure system jackpot if I've ever seen one. Juicy bow indeed!

Derp
05-16-2020, 08:30 PM
So no one who’s actually going to buy this but you guys “would” hmmm interesting

Fortybox
05-17-2020, 05:27 PM
Juicy bow is now up to 60 services!!!11one

Fortybox
07-18-2020, 02:53 PM
Bump. Juicy bow is now at 8x!

Fortybox
07-25-2020, 10:28 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/YTXujdmJn3iOVZhMlQ/giphy.gif

Fortybox
08-09-2020, 08:11 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/o6cJXv8MbLMTS/giphy.gif