PDA

View Full Version : great laugh after a hard days work

hectomaner
03-29-2005, 08:56 PM
so i get this IM from someone, seen the name around here and there, but not someone i really know. and turns out its the lovely varuka, or spunkmonk, or whatever. everyones favorite afk scripter. the u2us that are referenced are 3 that he/she sent me of cocaine, and someone using cocaine, because evidently i'm some HUGE coke head or something.

GS Oddeye: did u get my U2U's
Hectomaner: who are you?
GS Oddeye: up the snoz
Hectomaner: oh so you are the new varuka
GS Oddeye: hey do u play that dumbass Dazmar BlackRunes
GS Oddeye: I bet you bought him
GS Oddeye: fucking sucker
Hectomaner: i play several characters
GS Oddeye: i talk to dazmar IG and I could tell he is a fucking cokehead like u
Hectomaner: i'm not a coke head, sorry
Hectomaner: you must be confused
GS Oddeye: oh okay
Hectomaner: sorry to dissapoint you
GS Oddeye: fucking liar
Hectomaner: if thats what you think, i cant really do much to get you to see the truth
Hectomaner: nor do i care much
Hectomaner: or i should say at all
GS Oddeye: 'You got a problem with brown people? You fucking racist'
GS Oddeye: lol i got a problem with stupid liars
GS Oddeye: i watch people like u on cops no sir I didn't do shit
GS Oddeye: fuck you
GS Oddeye: play a fucking family game
Hectomaner: looks like you have some anger issues
GS Oddeye: and act like a fucking problem
Hectomaner: well, first off
Hectomaner: i'm not black
Hectomaner: nor do you watch people like me on tv
Hectomaner: saying ANYThiNG
Hectomaner: let alone no sir i didnt do anything
GS Oddeye: i got problems with offensive dickwads like u
Hectomaner: any more of your wisdom you'd like to share?
GS Oddeye: don't fucking talk about GS
GS Oddeye: this is personal
Hectomaner: hmm, i'm not talking about GS now am i?
GS Oddeye: i know who you play
Hectomaner: good for you
Hectomaner: i hope it makes you feel special
GS Oddeye: i know what you do for a living
Hectomaner: ohhhh no
Hectomaner: all public info buddy
GS Oddeye: i know u are a coke head
Hectomaner: and that is false
GS Oddeye: and you're fucking offensive
Hectomaner: again, false
GS Oddeye: hey, I guess it's your business
GS Oddeye: but I am just IMing you to let you know
GS Oddeye: fuck you
Hectomaner: cant think of anything better to say than that huh?
Hectomaner: shows some real intelligence to IM someone and say fuck you
GS Oddeye: real intelligence is something i am sure you wouldn't recognize
GS Oddeye: even if it were your own mother
GS Oddeye: i don't care if you play some ass-hat named Hectomaner or some dipshit named Dazmar in a piece of shit textRPG
GS Oddeye: you're scum
Hectomaner: obviously you do care
Hectomaner: since you seem to have a lot of built up anger
Hectomaner: have anything else to say?
Hectomaner: please, i beg you, entertain me some more
Hectomaner: yeah, didnt think so
Hectomaner: have a nice day
GS Oddeye: lol:P

[Edited on 3-30-2005 by Tsa`ah]

StrayRogue
03-29-2005, 08:58 PM
Why does he buy characters if its a "piece of shit text RPG"?

Its pretty evident that Spunkmonk is a fucking moron.

Theyesman
03-29-2005, 09:00 PM
What a douche

hectomaner
REPLY ONE MORE TIME STRAY AND ILL POST HOW YOU MAKE YOUR 30 MIL A MONTH HUNTING!!!111oneoneone

spunkmonk
yea hectomaner doesn't (?) post in member journals how he likes to hang out with prostitutes and do cocaine

hectomaner now works for an ISP where he plays GemStone IV all day

this guy is scum

way too accepting of a society

whoever plays Hectomaner should be shot execution style and forgotten

Alfster
03-29-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by spunkmonk

Someone should take their own advise...

hectomaner
03-29-2005, 09:02 PM
awwe...

not my fault i landed a good job, or that i dont always have stuff to do all day

Wezas
03-29-2005, 09:03 PM
hectomaner now works for an ISP where he plays GemStone IV all day

Sounds like jealousy

03-29-2005, 09:04 PM
This is why underage D&D geeks need to be locked away from computers if there is no parental supervision.

- Arkans

spunkmonk
03-29-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Alfster

Someone should take their own advise...
cram it

I am not trying to come across as the bad guy here.

whoever this hectomaner is, his player is a bad character

just BACK OFF

StrayRogue
03-29-2005, 09:06 PM
lol You're a fucking tool.

hectomaner
03-29-2005, 09:06 PM
i love how you say BACK OFF when you come in laying all the shit down on the table

if you cant take the heat, stay the fuck out the kitchen

[Edited on 3-30-2005 by Tsa`ah]

spunkmonk
03-29-2005, 09:07 PM
GS is (or used to be) a family game and I have problems with this guy

cocaine and prostitutes? GODDAMN what dragged this piece of shit hectomaner out of a gutter and on to my computer screen

Alfster
03-29-2005, 09:07 PM

just BACK OFF

You may not be trying to, but you're doing a good job of coming across as a fairly large douchebag.

who gives a shit if his player is a "bad character?"

spunkmonk
03-29-2005, 09:08 PM
laugh it up man laugh it up

hectomaner
03-29-2005, 09:10 PM
i am

OreoElf
03-29-2005, 09:11 PM
cram it

just BACK OFF

How are you not being the "bad guy", when you are saying someone you don't even know in real life and make totally false assumptions about should die? :?:

What are you 12?

I personally know hectomaner and know for a fact he is not a drug addict... Go get a life aside from online and maybe some friends a hobby and maybe some fresh air to clear the cobwebs from your underused brain?

I wish I worked at an ISP and had some free time like that...

Oh btw. He's more of a whiter shade of pale really... if he's black I plead albino... as for any other comments, I have never really seen him do anything majorly inapropriate IRL or IG.

[Edited on 3-30-2005 by OreoElf]

spunkmonk
03-29-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by hectomaner
i'll throw my bit into the mix

first off, i'd like to say that those picture posts, however innapropriate they MAY possibly be, were fucking funny, they made me laugh

stanly, i dont know you, but good luck. dont get too down, its gonna suck for a while, and you'll think its not worth the effort, and various other things along those lines, at least if you take it seriously, you will have those thoughts along your journey.

and as for not knowing if its an oppurtunity, or hinderance, trust me, it is a GREAT oppurtunity. so many people could only wish for the oppurtunity to get clean and start over

its a hard thing to do to get clean, and even harder to stay clean. after 4 years of heavy cocaine/crack abuse, followed by 3 years of heroin abuse, and heavy drinking all along the way, i found myself in the same situation when i was 19 (without the legal issues it sounds like are surrounding your case), a lot of depression, anxiety, insecurities. i didnt know what was going on, how i got to where i was, and i was scared. and i made a few calls looking for help and found an inpatient treatment center that i chose to go to. 60 days, and it was hell, learned a lot, about me, and my addiction, my choices, and that kinda stuff, and moved into a sober living after and stayed sober for like 80 days all together, and then moved back home and went back to doing what i did best. that lasted about 9 months, and i ended up in the hospital for a heroin od, and then 2 days later for a lethal overdose of methadone/diazapam, putting me in a coma for 13 days, and hospitalized another 20 afterwards, and went back into treatment again. luckily, as you said, i had parents willing to make extreme sacrifices for me (the treatment center did not accept insurance, only cash, and 2 runs of 15 grand each, well, thats one hell of a sacrifice to make, especially when the odds werent in my favor) and 6 months later i felt the need to use, yet again, and ended up in a crack motel on Rosecrans in compton for 3 weeks smoking crack with a 44 year old prostitute. luckily that time was enough for me and i have yet to have the need to drink/drug since then.

it took me a long time to actually realize that what i was doing wasnt a waste of my time, and was actually the first thing i was doing right in my life. it seemed like a huge burden over my head doing what i was doing trying to stay clean, mostly because things were kinda bad at first, i was broke, i was living in a house with 10 other guys, no job, no car. but things got better, i found a job, money came in, kept doing the right thing, and i'm still working for the same company, i have my own place now, i have friends again, and i can do things in life that i couldnt do before, because addiction is a full time job.

anyway, just keep one thing in mind, if you stay clean, it gets better. if you dont, it most likely wont, and probably get worse. so either way you choose to go, i wish you good luck

(note: some of the things i say dont apply to all people who drink or use drugs, only the ones that have lost the choice and control over their usage)

This was posted as a response to Stanley Burrell's drugs thread. As you can see, it establishes his character quite well.

[Edited on 3-31-2005 by spunkmonk]

hectomaner
03-29-2005, 09:12 PM
i'd like you to find ANYWHERE, there, or otherwise, where it says i use cocaine

again, you lose

Theyesman
03-29-2005, 09:12 PM
Who the heck are you to be judging Hecto? I mean seriously? He's one of the people who keeps GS going with his 3+ accounts.

Alfster
03-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Spunk you got a mirror I can borrow? I broke mine...

hectomaner
03-29-2005, 09:20 PM
alfster, that avatar is classic

Alarke
03-29-2005, 09:23 PM
Oddeye bought Varuka?!?! Holy shit my life is complete, what a fucking tool job.

Artha
03-29-2005, 09:26 PM
I've never had any problems with Hectomaner or his characters.

However, I'm fairly sure you play Jaymee and I can't say the same for you.

spunkmonk
03-29-2005, 09:26 PM

my position stands

StrayRogue
03-29-2005, 09:29 PM
And the population of the boards stand: You're a dick.

Xcalibur
03-29-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
And the population of the boards stand: You're a dick.

Everyone in this forum know you ARE the reference to ask whether a person is an idiot or not.

Great minds think alike

StrayRogue
03-29-2005, 09:31 PM
Speaky Englishy?

Scott
03-29-2005, 09:36 PM
<<<cocaine and prostitutes? GODDAMN what dragged this piece of shit hectomaner out of a gutter and on to my computer screen>>>

People change. IF he did drugs, he's cleaned up his act. People fuck up, some more then others. If he's clean now, more power too him.... it's one of the hardest things to do.

Chadj
03-29-2005, 09:36 PM
Spunkmonk is very beef wellington.

End.

Kainen
03-30-2005, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Chadj
Spunkmonk is very beef wellington.

End.

:yeahthat:

Tsa`ah
03-30-2005, 07:10 AM
I think this thread can die now.

Asha
03-30-2005, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
I think this thread can die now.

By bumping it?

Tsa`ah
03-30-2005, 07:24 AM
4 hours between posts is not a bump.

hectomaner
03-30-2005, 11:22 AM
your avatar is mighty violent there tsa, it bothers me

Dwarven Empath
03-30-2005, 12:33 PM
:fence:

Meet somewhere and hug and kiss each other.

spunkmonk
03-30-2005, 05:03 PM
And on this farm we had a CRACKHEAD

E-I-E-I-OH

my question is:
what kind of influence would this lowlife player of Hectomaner/Dazmar BlackRunes have on your son or daughter playing an on-line family game?

StrayRogue
03-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Probably a better one than some angry fucking retard who can't distinguish between reality and a game. People like you become stalkers.

Alfster
03-30-2005, 06:54 PM

And on this farm we had a CRACKHEAD

E-I-E-I-OH

my question is:
what kind of influence would this lowlife player of Hectomaner/Dazmar BlackRunes have on your son or daughter playing an on-line family game?

Here, let me spell it out for you. You're the biggest hypocrit here.

What effect does your swearing have on the "children of gemstone".

I wish I could go back in time and give your mom a coathanger and a plunger...

spunkmonk
03-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Alfster
Here, let me spell it out for you. You're the biggest hypocrit here.

What effect does your swearing have on the "children of gemstone".

I wish I could go back in time and give your mom a coathanger and a plunger...
HAHAHAHA coathanger and plungers- are you talking about abortions? You are a keen fellow

Did you come up with that insult all by yourself?

Hmm?

spunkmonk
03-30-2005, 08:06 PM
someone (StrayRogue, Alfster, OreoElf) PLEASE try to type another insulting post here

these are the odds

.000003 chance that it will be something original

You Asses

Artha
03-30-2005, 08:16 PM
I'd say there's a 99.99% chance that any insulting post they type will have better grammar and spelling than any train wreck of a post you have made so far.

spunkmonk
03-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by hectomaner
i'll throw my bit into the mix

first off, i'd like to say that those picture posts, however innapropriate they MAY possibly be, were fucking funny, they made me laugh

stanly, i dont know you, but good luck. dont get too down, its gonna suck for a while, and you'll think its not worth the effort, and various other things along those lines, at least if you take it seriously, you will have those thoughts along your journey.

and as for not knowing if its an oppurtunity, or hinderance, trust me, it is a GREAT oppurtunity. so many people could only wish for the oppurtunity to get clean and start over

its a hard thing to do to get clean, and even harder to stay clean. after 4 years of heavy cocaine/crack abuse, followed by 3 years of heroin abuse, and heavy drinking all along the way, i found myself in the same situation when i was 19 (without the legal issues it sounds like are surrounding your case), a lot of depression, anxiety, insecurities. i didnt know what was going on, how i got to where i was, and i was scared. and i made a few calls looking for help and found an inpatient treatment center that i chose to go to. 60 days, and it was hell, learned a lot, about me, and my addiction, my choices, and that kinda stuff, and moved into a sober living after and stayed sober for like 80 days all together, and then moved back home and went back to doing what i did best. that lasted about 9 months, and i ended up in the hospital for a heroin od, and then 2 days later for a lethal overdose of methadone/diazapam, putting me in a coma for 13 days, and hospitalized another 20 afterwards, and went back into treatment again. luckily, as you said, i had parents willing to make extreme sacrifices for me (the treatment center did not accept insurance, only cash, and 2 runs of 15 grand each, well, thats one hell of a sacrifice to make, especially when the odds werent in my favor) and 6 months later i felt the need to use, yet again, and ended up in a crack motel on Rosecrans in compton for 3 weeks smoking crack with a 44 year old prostitute. luckily that time was enough for me and i have yet to have the need to drink/drug since then.

it took me a long time to actually realize that what i was doing wasnt a waste of my time, and was actually the first thing i was doing right in my life. it seemed like a huge burden over my head doing what i was doing trying to stay clean, mostly because things were kinda bad at first, i was broke, i was living in a house with 10 other guys, no job, no car. but things got better, i found a job, money came in, kept doing the right thing, and i'm still working for the same company, i have my own place now, i have friends again, and i can do things in life that i couldnt do before, because addiction is a full time job.

anyway, just keep one thing in mind, if you stay clean, it gets better. if you dont, it most likely wont, and probably get worse. so either way you choose to go, i wish you good luck

(note: some of the things i say dont apply to all people who drink or use drugs, only the ones that have lost the choice and control over their usage)

hey look at the piece of trash Hectomaner who plays GemStone.

I bet playing family games makes him feel real innocent! :lol:

It reminds me of this Indian girl who had her hymen reattached after screwing around a little.

Hmm, I can make-believe I am an Elf, in mythryl Chain-Mail. I slay yon Dragon. Huzzah!

Fucking predators.

Artha
03-30-2005, 08:18 PM
Holy crap, fixing your mistakes makes you a bad person!!1

spunkmonk
03-30-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Artha

"once an addict always an addict"
same logic is used by experts and pedaphiles that "they can never be cured"

I am sure people who read these boards who abuse cocaine or heroin, like Alfster or maybe you Artha, will be sympathetic to this Hectomaner.

I, however, am not.

Artha
03-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Pedophilia is not a chemical dependency.

And I've never seen cocaine or heroin, let alone abused them. Thanks for trying, though.

spunkmonk
03-30-2005, 08:29 PM

And I've never seen cocaine or heroin, let alone abused them. Thanks for trying, though.
You're welcome. And good for you.:smug:

StrayRogue
03-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Seriously your obsession with other peoples addictions is stupid. I'm betting your mother was either on the source or a coke fiend. Poor boy.

Alfster
03-30-2005, 08:38 PM
I've never used cocaine or heroin but I do smoke weed a few times a day?

Does that make me a horrible person?

Oh no, I play gemstone...a family game. What impact do I have on these "children of gemstone"?

I'm not sure what crawled up your ass about Hecto and from the start I've had a hard time understanding what the fuck you're talking about.

I'll be back when I finish this bowl.

Snapp
03-30-2005, 08:57 PM
I'd say there's a 99.99% chance that any insulting post they type will have better grammar and spelling than any train wreck of a post you have made so far.
:yes:

Please get over yourself Spunk. He broke the addiction and was talking about that in the post you keep quoting. It's a good thing.

OreoElf
03-30-2005, 10:03 PM

I am sure people who read these boards who abuse cocaine or heroin, like Alfster or maybe you Artha, will be sympathetic to this Hectomaner.

I, however, am not.

You can hardly assume we use drugs or do anything. People say things online that don't have a drop of truth in them.

I've volunteered for recovery programs and hotlines. My mom is a psychologist. Once an addict... you are always either in recovery or on drugs. THat's why there is support groups and 12 step.

Hecto's player is one of the kindest and most geniune people I know personally. You cannot judge someone by their past actions or even their words. We al do stupid things in our youth. You must have either addictions yourself or a family member with a problem to have such an issue with this.

He doesn't do anything to hurt anyone in game or out. Though its interesting that you poured over these boards and searched to find something nasty to say about him.

So go drink your cup of hateraide and seek some profession help. Perhaps you should go to aca or alanon. Perhsonal therapy can help you get your life ojn track and worry more about yourself Spunk, instead of the effect of someone that is doing a wonderful job of staying clean and sober in recovery.

So go try to peddle your evil and harassment somewhere else please, no one cares what you have to say here.

BTW I actually did a lot less insulting in my post than you have done in any of yours. SO again please seek some counseling or help for your hate and rage problems.

spunkmonk
03-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by OreoElf

I, however, am not.

You can hardly assume we use drugs or do anything. People say things online that don't have a drop of truth in them.

I've volunteered for recovery programs and hotlines. My mom is a psychologist. Once an addict... you are always either in recovery or on drugs. THat's why there is support groups and 12 step.

Hecto's player is one of the kindest and most geniune people I know personally. You cannot judge someone by their past actions or even their words. We al do stupid things in our youth. You must have either addictions yourself or a family member with a problem to have such an issue with this.

He doesn't do anything to hurt anyone in game or out. Though its interesting that you poured over these boards and searched to find something nasty to say about him.

So go drink your cup of hateraide and seek some profession help. Perhaps you should go to aca or alanon. Perhsonal therapy can help you get your life ojn track and worry more about yourself Spunk, instead of the effect of someone that is doing a wonderful job of staying clean and sober in recovery.

So go try to peddle your evil and harassment somewhere else please, no one cares what you have to say here.

BTW I actually did a lot less insulting in my post than you have done in any of yours. SO again please seek some counseling or help for your hate and rage problems.
clap clap

I said Hectomaner was a problem in the original IM log he didn't ask me to post.

And we'll have to agree to disagree on where you said he is a "kind" player.

This motherfucker sits on play.net forums and replies to every ad in the marketplace with his 2-bits.

And my reasoning why he does this is because he is a fucking crackhead.

Now get off your horse before I drag your ass off of it.

StrayRogue
03-30-2005, 10:22 PM
God you're a fucking child.

Artha
03-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Go script hunt Jaymee (poorly) and stfu, tool.

spunkmonk
03-30-2005, 10:57 PM
Anyone else want to come to Hectomaner's defense?

haha or does someone else want to call me a name

llamas

the only one who is laughing about this thread is me

::Hectomaner does a line::
Hectomaner says, "That's disco shit baby!"

[Edited on 3-31-2005 by spunkmonk]

spunkmonk
03-30-2005, 11:32 PM
HEY OVER THERE YOU A RECOVERED COCAINE AND HEROIN ADDICT?

WOW EX-CONVICT TOO?!?

COME PLAY GEMSTONE IV WITH HECTOMANER!!!!!
(fantasy adventure like none other)

Artha
03-30-2005, 11:33 PM
Right about now I wish your mom gave better head.

spunkmonk
03-30-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by OreoElf
So go drink your cup of hateraide ....
So go try to peddle your evil and harassment ...
i'm EVIL?
http://www.mbhs.edu/~aajohnso/img/dr%20evil%20linux%201600x1200.jpg

Tsa`ah
03-30-2005, 11:46 PM
This thread is done.

Take the details of personal conduct outside of the game to another folder, internet chat, or U2Us. It doesn't belong here.