PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Tsa`ah WAS right:

Parkbandit
04-29-2005, 01:32 PM
:?:

Sean of the Thread
04-29-2005, 01:33 PM
I know you are not that stupid or at least I didn't think you were.

Parkbandit
04-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Xyelin
I know you are not that stupid or at least I didn't think you were.

Stick with your first thought. :)

Sarcasm is generally the most difficult humor to understand sometimes.

Sean of the Thread
04-29-2005, 01:53 PM
I understood but I thought you were giving them extra ammunition to bring us down with.

[Edited on 4-29-2005 by Xyelin]

Shari
04-29-2005, 01:55 PM
I was listening to the news on this, and apparantly it is a sign of friendship to do that over there??? No idea, kinda weird but if he's trying to accept the culture and seem more "worldly", I think he could have found other means of doing so without the rest of the country staring gape-mouthed.

Sean of the Thread
04-29-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Jesae
I was listening to the news on this, and apparantly it is a sign of friendship to do that over there??? No idea, kinda weird but if he's trying to accept the culture and seem more "worldly", I think he could have found other means of doing so without the rest of the country staring gape-mouthed.

Or maybe he is much smarter than you liberals thought.

Parkbandit
04-29-2005, 01:58 PM
I understood but I thought you were giving them extra ammunition to bring us down with.

Obviously you never read your book entitled "Sinister Republican Tactics". Chapter 6 is all about putting information out prior to them and making fun of it. What are they going to do, laugh along side of you? That would put them on your side somehow.. and you know what they think about that!

ElanthianSiren
04-29-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Sarcasm is generally the most difficult humor to understand sometimes.

I agree...generally... sometimes :P

-Melissa

Sean of the Thread
04-29-2005, 02:03 PM

Obviously you never read your book entitled "Sinister Republican Tactics". Chapter 6 is all about putting information out prior to them and making fun of it. What are they going to do, laugh along side of you? That would put them on your side somehow.. and you know what they think about that!

Yeah but you forget that "them" are dumbass liberals and "them" populate this board like mosquitos in a baby pool without its cover in central florida.

04-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Yea, dudes do it all the fucking time here. It freaks me the fuck out

Wezas
04-29-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by RangerD1
Yea, dudes do it all the fucking time here. It freaks me the fuck out

Don't ask, don't tell.

Shari
04-29-2005, 02:16 PM
Little hostile there, Xyelin?

I wasn't taking a side one way or the other. I'm not really sure which "group" I fall into. I don't really give a shit about the whole situation. I figure he's trying to accept the culture and present an image to him that he is his friend. It is slightly weird (to me) because here in the US you don't see men holding hands unless they're gay. I didn't mean it was bad or good, but fit outside the norm of what I'm used to.

ElanthianSiren
04-29-2005, 02:20 PM
I just plain don't care. Plus, if you're one of those eeeeevil liberals, you may support gay marriage, so even IF it proved absolutely that Bush was gay and Laura was a coverup, why would you care?

-Melissa

DeV
04-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Wouldn't the Right-wing religious zealots have more of a problem with this image than anyone else, especially a liberal for that matter?

Latrinsorm
04-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Jesae
I was listening to the news on this, and apparantly it is a sign of friendship to do that over there??? No idea, kinda weird but if he's trying to accept the culture and seem more "worldly", I think he could have found other means of doing so without the rest of the country staring gape-mouthed. I don't think it's so much him trying to accept the culture as he (and the rest of his family) go way back with the Saudis, so he knows how to act around/with them. Like most people, Bush isn't really that bad a guy.

Tsa`ah
04-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Feh.

Of course I was right ... WTF were you thinking? :?:

[Edited on 4-29-2005 by Tsa`ah]

HarmNone
04-29-2005, 03:50 PM
Having grown up multi-cultural, it took me a minute to grasp what the big deal was. Perhaps, it might be beneficial to those in the United States to gain a better grasp of cultural differences around the world. The US way is not the ONLY way to do things. Sometimes, in fact, I think some of our ways lack a lot.

Parkbandit
04-29-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Having grown up multi-cultural, it took me a minute to grasp what the big deal was. Perhaps, it might be beneficial to those in the United States to gain a better grasp of cultural differences around the world. The US way is not the ONLY way to do things. Sometimes, in fact, I think some of our ways lack a lot.

Yea.. maybe we would be a better nation if all the guys held hands and hugged each other. Maybe build a fire, sing songs and make smores.

:D

/nauseated sarcasm

Gan
04-29-2005, 04:10 PM
oh campfire boy... come here campfire boy...

[old SNL skit with Alec Baldwin]

:lol:

HarmNone
04-29-2005, 04:11 PM

Yea.. maybe we would be a better nation if all the guys held hands and hugged each other. Maybe build a fire, sing songs and make smores.

/nauseated sarcasm

Perhaps we would. :D

CrystalTears
04-29-2005, 04:16 PM

/nauseated sarcasm

We probably would. ;)

Edit: Gah! That's what I get for not reading the whole thread first.

[Edited on 4/29/2005 by CrystalTears]

Makkah
04-29-2005, 04:58 PM
This might be the dumbest fucking thread ever created.

Shari
04-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Mmm..smores sound so good right now...

Sean of the Thread
04-29-2005, 06:03 PM

/nauseated sarcasm

Don't forget the circle jerk.

theotherjohn
04-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Wow it is true.

The Bush family loves all us Americans, legal or otherwise, so much he will do anything to lower gas prices.

Dont forget to vote for JEB to continue the love

Back
04-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by theotherjohn

The love of money.

Sean of the Thread
04-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by theotherjohn
Wow it is true.

The Bush family loves all us Americans, legal or otherwise, so much he will do anything to lower gas prices.

1)
We DO NOT receive the majority of our oil for the middle east.

2)
Jeb is an outstanding guy..Imho much better than George. If Jeb were to run right now I would vote for him without a doubt. He has been a great gov here in FL.

Hulkein
04-29-2005, 09:21 PM
I don't know if Jeb looks up to the task. Doesn't strike me as the most composed leader. Then again, I have had very little exposure to him.

I'd like to see McCain win next election, if he's still healthy.

04-29-2005, 09:24 PM
I have a love, hate with McCain. I like the guy and his views sometimes, other times he makes me want to see him get hit by a bus. If he wins the nomination i will vote for him though, depending on his competition I will most likely vote for somebody else in the primary.

Hulkein
04-29-2005, 09:28 PM
He (McCain) just seems like the really wise father figure type guy you want in office after someone more brash like Bush.

That's not a knock on Bush, I like the job he's done, I just don't like too many guys like him in a row.

Actually, I'd take 5 GW's in a row over 1 Hilliary Clinton. But for the most part, you get what I mean.

Sean of the Thread
04-29-2005, 09:31 PM
McCain went thru hell in Vietnam but before that he was a pot smoking hippy surfer pretty boy. He is a little too liberal for me but I would most likely vote for him.

Back
04-29-2005, 09:33 PM
Face it, all your candidates are wackos.

Hulkein
04-29-2005, 09:37 PM
I respectfully disagree.

04-29-2005, 09:38 PM
... :soapbox:

Parkbandit
04-30-2005, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Backlash

LOL.

Is this where you claim you are not a Democrat and that they have even wackier candidates?

Back
04-30-2005, 08:45 AM

LOL.

Is this where you claim you are not a Democrat and that they have even wackier candidates?

Oh, like the times you claim you dont agree with the evangelical right, or the president, but vote for and defend anyway?

No.

Parkbandit
04-30-2005, 09:26 AM

LOL.

Oh, like the times you claim you dont agree with the evangelical right, or the president, but vote for and defend anyway?

No.

I don't agree with the evangelical right.. and I don't agree with the President on every issue.. yet I will defend most of his actions I agree with and I did vote for him in the last 2 elections.

Unlike you, I don't blindly follow one man or party and force myself to agree with every single thing they proclaim and endorse.

I agree that we do indeed have some wackos in our party. But if I were a Democrat, I certainly wouldn't be throwing those type of stones.. given that the best they could muster over the past 6 years has been Al Gore and John Kerry.

Keller
04-30-2005, 11:12 PM
And the PC award for duo most likely to repeat Tsa'ah/Tamral antics goes to ....

Back
05-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Hey fuck off. PB knows when to back down. :P