PDA

View Full Version : Someone wasnt paying attention when selling this one to the pawn shop....

DivePirate
04-05-2020, 02:59 PM
Just snagged this bad ass short sword from a pawnshop..

a faenor-edged rhimar short sword
It has a bonus of +5 from a normal sword, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

The harmonics generated tell you that the sword has been infused with the power of an ice elemental.
The sword resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a boost of 10 to Ambush Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 33 times.
It provides a boost of 7 to Stalking and Hiding Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 11 times.
It provides a boost of 5 to Edged Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 9 times.
It provides a boost of 6 to Dexterity Base.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
The sword looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the rhimar short sword will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

lexbubba
04-05-2020, 03:12 PM
plot twist....or maybe they were....

BriarFox
04-05-2020, 03:20 PM
1m maybe, to the right buyer.

Elgrim
04-05-2020, 03:25 PM
Lol, I thought you were trolling Lnet with that :) Not bad. What did it cost though?

DivePirate
04-05-2020, 04:16 PM
Lol, I thought you were trolling Lnet with that :) Not bad. What did it cost though?

just over a mill

Nothing
04-05-2020, 04:40 PM
Nice enhansives, but too bad they're on a weapon with the worst flares possible and a crappy enchant....

Lupine1732
04-05-2020, 06:04 PM
cold isnt a bad flare to be able to further enchant. most enchanters have water in there somewhere.

lexbubba
04-05-2020, 10:51 PM
yeah but the flare sucks itself

Merzbow
04-06-2020, 12:14 AM
No offense, but I probably pawned 100 swords much better than this during DR.

Nothing
04-06-2020, 03:41 AM
Cold isn't bad when it comes to enchanting and that weapon would be great for a ranger or rogue if it was enchanted up... esp somewhere like Teras. Cold flares are generally the least desirable common flares though, since there's not many critters that are weak against it but quite a few that are resistant or immune to it.

DivePirate
04-06-2020, 10:18 AM
What are we looking at for value on this? I was thinking of rolling up a two weapon ambushing ranger or rogue and enchanting it up to 4x at least with Aar. I also got a ambushing S&H defender short sword to go with this one but considering the amount of alts I got now Im not fully committed to this decision.