PDA

View Full Version : Selling 6x decently crit padded leathers

AnticorRifling
03-24-2005, 10:37 PM
Selling my 6x decently crit padded double leathers. 17m. Let me know if you want to know more. I posted the looks, stats etc on the offical boards in the armor folder.

First bid of 17m gets em. IM lord anticor, post here, email me, post on the officials, whatever. If you've got questions I'm happy to answer.

Sylph
03-25-2005, 12:32 AM
ill give you 5m Anticor!! C'mon... Ill ugh... use 'em... /cough

FinisWolf
03-25-2005, 12:39 AM
5.1!
... and one of me will definetly use them!!!

::cowers::

Finiswolf

AnticorRifling
03-25-2005, 04:19 PM
Here's more info:

some ceremonial Ishan hunts

Heavy leather has been crafted into a suit of armor large enough for a giantman. Black studs rivet the seams, while small onyx-hued rolaren discs have been stitched on for additional protection. The back of the leathers is covered with a large bearskin, the hollowed head forming a fierce-looking helm. The bearskin is bound to the pauldrons with rolaren hammer clasps, each etched with Saramar runes surrounding the symbol of the Ishan from the Grot-karesh Hammer Clan. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

You carefully examine the Ishan hunts and determine that the weight is about 17 pounds.

Your careful inspection of some ceremonial Ishan hunts allows you to conclude that it is soft leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the hunts around your chest.

Careful examination indicates the Ishan hunts has a base strength of 35 and a base durability of 290. You also determine the current integrity of the Ishan hunts to be at 100.0%.

17m for them. IM lord anticor, email me or post here. First bit of 17m gets them.

Pops
03-26-2005, 12:37 AM
Greetings all...still getting used to the Boards, so I need an assist. BS mentioned his armor was posted in the armor folder on the official boards. Where can I find the official boards and how are they different from the Merchant Market?

Thanks...Pops:cool:

AnticorRifling
03-26-2005, 08:33 AM
The official boards are on play.net they are the forums there. Basic difference as there you have to follow a much stricter posting style as well as use an horrible interface. But alot of people read those and don't read here for some crazy reason.

After you get into the forums go to GemStone IV, then merchant market, then the appropriate folder. My armor would be under..... armor. :cool:

Dwarven Empath
03-26-2005, 08:36 AM
Good answer:P

AnticorRifling
03-26-2005, 08:40 AM
Celember wants my man candy!

BUY MY LEATHERS

Czeska
03-28-2005, 03:04 PM
Lemme know when you run a half-off sale, Anticor :)

AnticorRifling
03-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Change that to 200 cash. Something's come up I gotta start droppin the hobby unfortunatly.

AnticorRifling
03-29-2005, 09:08 AM
Bump