PDA

View Full Version : Familiar Instrument Case

Amaron
03-24-2005, 11:32 AM
I bought a tambourine last fall that calls a golden eyed lemur.

It does not have the original case.

If anyone has a description of what the case was like could you post it?

I would like to remake it .

Thanks.

J

StrayRogue
03-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Yay you finally got the instrument! I know you've been wanting one for ages, congrats.

Amaron
03-24-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Yay you finally got the instrument! I know you've been wanting one for ages, congrats.

Yeah I bought it last fall from Ylena, before she left us. ::sniff::

It did not have the pouch and I want to remake it.

So if any of you oldtimers have the other tambourine case or have a log of what it looked like please post it.

Thanks

J

Ylena
03-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Hey!

There never was a pouch that I know of. I don't think any of the Foehn's familiar instruments came with cases/pouches. Personally, I converted a spidersilk backpack into a padded instrument case and kept all my instruments in one -- I thought it was cumbersome to have everything in its own case.

If you're going to make one for it, I'd go with something with gold silk with topazes on it - matches the lemur.

spunkmonk
03-24-2005, 12:30 PM
a golden silk sack - 300 coins
Ta'Illistim general store

Amaron
03-24-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Ylena
Hey!

There never was a pouch that I know of. I don't think any of the Foehn's familiar instruments came with cases/pouches. Personally, I converted a spidersilk backpack into a padded instrument case and kept all my instruments in one -- I thought it was cumbersome to have everything in its own case.

If you're going to make one for it, I'd go with something with gold silk with topazes on it - matches the lemur.

Ylena thanks!

I always thought they had cases...

I am going to make it a nice one.

hugs

J
PS I LOVE IT!

HarmNone
03-24-2005, 01:16 PM
Hee! Yeah, gold silk and topaz! The gods forbid we not match that lemur! :rofl:

HarmNone looks over her shoulder to see Ylena bearing down on her with malice in her eyes....and runs like the wind, giggling all the way

Amaron
03-24-2005, 01:39 PM
Hey the Lemur rules.

His name is Asha... somewhere is means ghost or Spirit.

I love rping it as following her when she sings...

And hugs to Ylena for selling it to me.

All bow to the Lemur!

J

Ylena
03-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Heh.

You can turn off the account, but you never can turn off the character quirks.

Sue me. It should match the damn lemur!

I restrained myself and didn't even suggest feathers or a pair of shoes for the lemur when it shows up....

HarmNone
03-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Oh, oh, oh! What about a golden collar studded with topaz (to match the instrument case) for the lemur! Wouldn't that be smashing? Why, you could even have a chain with gold links interspersed with topaz to lead him/her with. Best dressed lemur award is in the bag (the gold bag with the topaz on it)! :D

Amaron
03-24-2005, 03:26 PM
OMG you two!

Poor Asha

I accually would love to be able to alter the set familars like this. Give him a nice show...

He does need a lil tutu and a bow for his hair.... urghghghg you are wiping off on me.

There must be a song in this somewhere...

grin

J

Ylena
03-24-2005, 03:42 PM
If they let me buy clothes for my familiar and dress 'em up, I'd reactivate my account in a heartbeat.

That would be such an awesome performance piece... do a variant on Me and My Shadow and be dressed alike...

I'd love to dress the puppet up, too. Hm.

Soulpieced
03-24-2005, 04:17 PM
The familiar instruments did not come with a case. I have the other golden-eyed lemur.

HarmNone
03-24-2005, 04:46 PM
You want us to come up with some dazzling alters for your lemur, too, Soulpie? :D

Soulpieced
03-24-2005, 04:53 PM
No thanks.

HarmNone
03-24-2005, 04:54 PM
:cry:

Amaron
03-24-2005, 05:04 PM
grin..

someone told me they had thanks for clearing it up.. Now to make a fashionable case for mine to make Ylena proud.

J