PDA

View Full Version : a formal krodera-clasped robe

Reflect
03-07-2020, 03:22 PM
a formal krodera-clasped robe, cloth armor, 0x, good for monks that use iron skin, 20 million silvers

Alastir
03-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Does this have some property that is not obvious to me that makes it worth 20 million?

audioserf
03-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Does this have some property that is not obvious to me that makes it worth 20 million?

This

Reflect
03-07-2020, 05:20 PM
This is just a rare metal (krodera), otherwise its the same as a free flowing robe from sea nymphs. It has the same properties. Now kroderine has some different properties, there is a weapon with dispel flares, and at one point I owned a ring that would bind me for a short time when worn(see no point in binding myself unless I wanted to practice berserk) now monks can cast iron skin and improve their armors AsG without suffering penalties. https://gswiki.play.net/Iron_Skin_(1202)

Reflect
03-07-2020, 05:37 PM
So my recommendation is to pick up a free flowing robe, alter it, add padding and then resell it for more than it cost you to make it (I think this is what zaoloo does, in fact do that with all the armor types and weapons, start out with the free gear off creatures, add rare gems, skins, metals, enchants, padding (It depends on how much you can invest to start out) I'd start with just alterations at first

audioserf
03-07-2020, 05:38 PM
I don't know what's happening in this thread but I'm here for it

Taernath
03-07-2020, 06:18 PM

It's formal, so you can wear it to black tie RP events without getting disapproving looks as if you had worn chainmail or something.

Astray
03-07-2020, 06:41 PM
It's formal, so you can wear it to black tie RP events without getting disapproving looks as if you had worn chainmail or something.

Don't be a prude, show up with R3 wounds and ask for healsies.

TheBastardOfStark
03-07-2020, 06:54 PM
You are wearing some coraesine buckled gloves, and some coraesine buckled boots

40m for the pair....uber rare metal alters!

Reflect
03-08-2020, 07:16 AM
matching the coraesine weapons for collectors I see, with the air flares and so forth, that is the weapons having air flares, but how in-style you will be sporting matching gloves and boots!