PDA

View Full Version : Naughy ring alter....need less...dirty way of depicting it. Help!

Shari
03-23-2005, 05:27 PM
So, I have this Ivas-worshipping Nalfein cleric...and I wanted to make her a sensual ring. But...all my ideas have turned out really...bad. Like in a good way, but so, SO bad for the game. Help me out here.

an enamel lover’s scene thumb-ring

From far away this richly painted enamel ring appears to be a swirl of milky flesh tones, with various flashes of crimson and viridian interspersed throughout the band. The ring depicts a couple in loving embrace, cushioned on a background of plush pillows of malachite silk. The shadowy undertones have been laced with a bloody crimson tinge, as one would swear the female’s arms seem to be more sinuous tentacles than the defined muscular one of the male’s.

The Korean
03-23-2005, 05:29 PM
I don't really see that as dirty, but my mind might be already polluted....

Gan
03-23-2005, 07:10 PM
a carved jade lovers band

Made of intertwining pieces of red veined jade, the band depicts miniature nude humanoid forms wrapped in an eternal embrace. Flowing from tentacles resembling arms are more of the erotic shapes as the jade twists and turns around itself the entire length of the band.

My only question is if Jade is an item that is available in Elanthia. You could always substitute your material of preference. I picked jade because of the green (with red veins) which happens to be listed as the color choice of Ivas.

Just an idea.

G.

spunkmonk
03-23-2005, 07:25 PM
http://www.playershops.com/item_detail.pl?item=a%20pale%20silvery%20spidersil k%20cloak

might be useful for ideas