PDA

View Full Version : runestaff 5x/3x acuity/3x Ensorcell also familiar item anyone can use

Darksin
01-21-2020, 10:11 PM
Runestaff- a ruby-sheened glowbark runestaff
5x /3x acuity/3x Ensorcell

It has a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the runestaff.

This item is fully unlocked.

The harmonics generated tell you that the runestaff allows a caster to occasionally focus their magical prowess for a single cast, temporarily granting +15 bolt Attack Strength or +9 Casting Strength.
A strange necrotic haze sours your melody slightly, indicating that Darksin has infused the runestaff with the third tier of permanent Ensorcellment.

You can turn the ambient messaging ON/OFF by PRODding your weapon.

Verbs: CLEAN, CLENCH, GET, DROP, LICK, POINT (player or no target), PROD, RAISE, RUB, STARE, and WAVE. Messaging has a higher chance to fire, and there are three possible unique feature changes.
a couple of the messages:
A dark, charcoal-hued mist forms along the length of the glowbark runestaff's body. Swirling purposefully, the mass forms a skull-like shape with black chambers for eyes that seem to stare back at you. The shape dematerializes as quickly as it formed.

Mist-like tendrils slither across the runestaff's body, stretching like fingers toward the weapon's grip.

10 mill takes it

********I also have a EG treasure Trove item i won that i want to sell*************
This is a Familiar Bauble that doesnt seem to show any restriction to profession or training's

a pearly pale pink bauble incised with silver runes
You see nothing unusual.

>inspect bauble
You carefully inspect your pale pink bauble.
You determine that you could not wear the bauble.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of gemstone.
>analyze bauble
You analyze your pale pink bauble and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You get no sense of whether or not the bauble may be further lightened.

>prepare 405
You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Elemental Detection spell...
Your spell is ready.
>cast bauble
You gesture at a pearly pale pink bauble incised with silver runes.
You sense that the bauble is a magic item that holds the spell "Call Familiar" with 20 charges and it is not well suited for duplicating.
You detect that a pearly pale pink bauble incised with silver runes can be recharged to its original capacity by a merchant.

(it will crumble on its last cast , unless you get a merchant that can recharge it for you before the last cast)

not sure if the familiar is a special or if you are a wizard and use it that you can refresh with 920 to extend time
asking 5 mill

pm me if interested im in the game everyday if you wanna catch me there
1/25/2020 just placed them both in my shop 352 rose boutique east room
thank you