PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to buy Premium Home - in Ice Mule - Forest, Ice Gardens - 13091

Darksin
12-31-2019, 02:06 AM
Im wanting to buy a home at this location in Ice Mule,if you have home there and would like to sell it please PM me with a price

Forest, Ice Gardens - 13091

thank you Darksin

gilchristr
01-03-2020, 09:41 PM
I think its called "Icemule"

Good luck Dark Sin!

MrMortimur
01-06-2020, 12:11 PM
you can look at the homes there to then find those chars individually to ask. I wouldn't actually remember what room my premium home is in..

Darksin
01-06-2020, 07:34 PM
Thank you ,ill try that

Nordred
01-09-2020, 03:08 AM
I thought she was just trying to be be passive aggressive in telling some one she wanted their house. But that makes actual sense she didn't know you could look at the house to see who they belong to. Anyways I shouldn't post late night pre-ambien stupor.

Darksin
01-11-2020, 02:15 AM
actually i thought i had made it clear on my post where it was with the name of the neighborhood and lich number but as he said some people might not remember where they live.i knew you could look at the houses and see the names and i actually thought i saw one of them on but it wasnt him just a name that looked similar .im unfamiliar with these people maybe they are alts or once played but now on another or what ever..the spot /room is the Ice Forest (south gate) its RU lich 13091 it has a tree. the characters that own them are Thaleles,Naessi,Veryth,Illnessia and kild .