PDA

View Full Version : 5x mage's robe with show

allen
03-19-2005, 02:39 PM
5x- some deep black mage's robes, weighs 7, with show: The robes are dyed the deepest of black in color, and appear to be slightly abrasive to the skin. Stitched along the seams in crimson veniom are mystical sigils. A six-tentacled star is embroidered below the robes' left shoulder, fashioned of the same vivid crimson. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. Can send me U2U or e-mail me at allen1collins@yahoo.com Or just reply in the forum.

Mini-Spir
03-19-2005, 07:15 PM
How much?

FinisWolf
03-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Can't be more then like 200 maybe 250, hell thats well over what 4x goes for. (The show is nothing, especially since alters are like rats and roltons, their just everywhere, or oyu could say they are a dime a dozen).

But thats my guess, they may feel diferently.

Respectfully,

Finiswolf

Mini-Spir
03-19-2005, 11:52 PM
If you're going to respond please check your spelling.

Altered items go for more than 200-250k.

FinisWolf
03-20-2005, 12:27 AM
You are an asshat to fucking worry on some damn spelling. And altered items are worth crap, hell, in my first 6 months playin I had got well over 50, I know have well over 500. So yea, alters are crap.

The only way they are even worth anything is if some asshat can not think for themselves and come up with their own description for an alter.

Finally I did state the seller may not agree, but what I did forget to mention is that they are worth whatever a buyer is willing to pay.

To me, crappy 5x robes are no way worth more then 200K to 250K. And that is MY opinion.

On that note, STFU.

Not-So-Respectfully,

Finiswolf

FinisWolf
03-20-2005, 12:29 AM
oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu FUCK YOU SPIR ! oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu oyu

Mini-Spir
03-20-2005, 02:56 AM
Why did you even bother to post? You obviously have no concept of the English language or you're just incapable of performing with some sense of intelligence.

FinisWolf
03-20-2005, 03:22 AM
I was here, I read the response.

Respectfully,

Finiswolf

allen
03-20-2005, 07:09 AM
Not that I have any power over any of this, but maybe their should be a folder name 'Bitching', find one and post there. As for the robes, I've asked several people, and 200-250k was not in the range they were thinking, was lookin to get around 900k.

Dwarven Empath
03-20-2005, 07:55 AM
Take some Midol or something....:rolleyes:

allen
03-20-2005, 08:01 AM
I also have a +21 tiger maple and orase runestaff, if anyone is interested.

allen
03-20-2005, 04:24 PM
Big BUMP in the road, watch it! ;)

StrayRogue
03-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Mini-Spir
If you're going to respond please check your spelling.

Altered items go for more than 200-250k.

Totally wrong. Alters go for nothing much these days. This particular item may go for more simply due to its profession specific appearance.

allen
03-20-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by FinisWolf
Can't be more then like 200 maybe 250, hell thats well over what 4x goes for. (The show is nothing, especially since alters are like rats and roltons, their just everywhere, or oyu could say they are a dime a dozen).

Respectfully,

Finiswolf

I sold the robes for 800k, and that's in under 2 days of trying, could have got more, thanks for your advice.

FinisWolf
03-21-2005, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by allen

Originally posted by FinisWolf

Respectfully,

Finiswolf

I sold the robes for 800k, and that's in under 2 days of trying, could have got more, thanks for your advice.

It wasn't advice, it was my opinion in response to someones question. Please learn to read and absorb information, and just for kicks, try to understand the content.

Respectfully,

Finiswolf

allen
03-21-2005, 05:12 AM
Maybe not advice, more like having nothing better to do then to try and sabotage ones sale.

[Edited on 3-21-2005 by allen]

FinisWolf
03-21-2005, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by allen
Maybe not advice, more like having nothing better to do then to try and sabotage ones sale.

[Edited on 3-21-2005 by allen]

Not at all. I responded to ones question, with my own honest answer and opinion. If one thing is for sure on these boards, we don't want to see another get taken advantage of (except for an express few).

I stated flat out, it was my opinion, that I don't see alters as being special, and that others may see it differently. I also stated the seller (you) may not see things my way, which is almost always true, as I buy and sell day and night in this game. I tend to get things extremely cheap, then turn around and I am able to sell for below market most times.

So, if you feel abused. I am sorry. My opinion is my opinion. No one has to listen or even agree.

Anyway...

Have a GREAT Day!

Respectfully,

Finiswolf

allen
03-21-2005, 06:28 PM
When Mini-Spir asked how much, I think he was posting to me, the seller, but your right, you can express your opinion.