PDA

View Full Version : Signature Verbs

FinisWolf
03-21-2005, 11:54 AM
I am reading in anotehr folder that several people have had different experiences with getting scripted verbs done for their characters.

What I would like, seeing as this is one of the things I am choosing to atempt to do, is to hear what you have done, what you have had rejected, and even ideas that you may have, so I can have some ideas together for when I see the merchant Saturday.

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,

Finiswolf

FinisWolf
03-25-2005, 12:33 AM
Well, 62 views, and no responses.

I have sent in two ideas, and I am discovering this is a difficult thing to accomplish, namely because Finis is a rather calm laid back individual, that doesn't do any true signature moves except for bearhugs and tackles of friends.

I stopped the tackles when bearhug came out, as that is more "Finiswolf", and that worked out just great until I killed one of Finis' brothers with bearhug.... (oops)

So anyway, any ideas that could go along with a responsible HUGE family type of guy, that is very parental to his children/grandchildren/ & great-grandchildren?

I would SURE appreciate the help, even just ideas.

Thank you in advance!

Finiswolf

Nilandia
03-25-2005, 12:38 AM
I'd offer to help, except my custom thing was a spell prep phrase.

Nilandia

FinisWolf
03-25-2005, 12:40 AM
::grin::

Thanks Nilandia.

Finiswolf

Drew
03-25-2005, 01:19 AM
How about a firm pat on the buttocks?

FinisWolf
03-25-2005, 01:21 AM
::chuckle::

Even if I liked that for my "family man", I can't do it. As it effects other players. The verb, according to the GM doing the signature verbs, cannot effect other characters.

Finiswolf

Drew
03-25-2005, 01:23 AM
Hmmm, yeah, well, I meant for Finiswolf.

"Finiswolf gives himself a firm pat on the buttocks." :grin:

FinisWolf
03-25-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Drew
Hmmm, yeah, well, I meant for Finiswolf.

"Finiswolf gives himself a firm pat on the buttocks." :grin:

LMAO

Thats just too damn funny.

Finiswolf

FinisWolf
04-02-2005, 02:28 AM
Well, there was some help, between here and the wavedancing chat room that got me where I needed to go. I thank all those that helped! I like my new sig verb a bunch!

Finiswolf

Showal
04-02-2005, 09:25 AM
what is it?

FinisWolf
04-02-2005, 05:17 PM
What You See:

Finiswolf idly rubs the jagged scar across his cheek and nose. Finiswolf suddenly blinks in mild surprise; shaking his head he quickly lowers his hand.

What I See:

You rub at the jagged scar that is across your cheek and nose that the jantilarians generously bestowed upon you. You suddenly blink in mild surprise; shaking your head you quickly lower your hand. You look around hoping no one noticed.

Artha
04-02-2005, 05:24 PM
jantilarians
This should be Jantalarians.

FinisWolf
04-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Damn, thanks Artha, will get that changed.

Finiswolf

Ardwen
04-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Heres my older one, still working on my new one.

From my side

You carefully appraise Lorissia for a moment. Her outfit looks as if it was rummaged from a trash heap. Her weaponry and armor appears as though she made them, herself. Even her face is a disgusting mess compared to yours!

Elbrion came up with what I see, I did the part you all get to see.

Ardwen pauses for a moment and carefully looks you over from head to toe. Judging by his facial expression, it is fairly obvious that he finds you sadly lacking.

Now ya know how I REALLY feel!

Ardwen

FinisWolf
04-03-2005, 03:42 AM
~cackle~

That is funnier then hell!

Finiswolf