PDA

View Full Version : Wavedancer Panic!

Merjinia
03-19-2005, 01:37 PM
As the Wavedancer is fast approaching I find myself completly stumped for ideas. I don't see Merjinia as being the super model sexy type. I see her as being simply pretty, though with some nice attributes. I'm looking for help to make these ideas more unique, I like the wisps, but they have been so over done. Her hair would likely be my hardest alter to master, as I believe it to be her most notable feature.

What I'm asking is help for ideas, variations etc. Also if anyone is interested in making a few silvers as a fashion advisor( help me with some specific alter ideas) please contact me.

*She has dark-lashed sparkling violet eyes and flawless ivory skin. She has ? black hair streaked with subtle violet hightlights that falls to her waist and frames her face in tiny whisps.*

She has classical sylvan features I think, larger eyes, pretty full lips, though hard for me to describe, because I don't want your typical full ruby red lips type description.. Bah, I'm simly stumped, help!

Thank you

Merji's Muse

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-19-2005, 01:39 PM
give her cottage cheese thighs

Artha
03-19-2005, 01:43 PM
Red cascading hair is the way to go. With green eyes.

Merjinia
03-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
give her cottage cheese thighs

Ha! She doesn't eat that much chocolate!

[Edited on 3-19-2005 by Merjinia]

[Edited on 3-19-2005 by Merjinia]

The Cat In The Hat
03-19-2005, 02:13 PM
http://www.elanthianalterations.com

I have a generator there with just about every verb imaginable.

If I ever find the time I'll finish the show description gens but there's only one done right now and it's for gowns.

The long descriptions are pretty much done though.

[Edited on 3-19-2005 by The Cat In The Hat]