PDA

View Full Version : epic deepen fodder

gilchristr
11-16-2019, 01:48 PM
I farmed some more of these purses ... they are fodder for making a perfect shoulder worn (with the ultimate 0.5 / 100 any number of items no size restriction stats)

Each of these purses can be lightened down to half a pound, and then deepened to hold 100. They do not have any size or item count restrictions, 250k each, delivery to landing.

Purses
lapis studded light blue purse, a tailored white purse, a neat serpent skin purse

Also got some good boots... these can be deepened by merchants to hold 12 pounds, and since they hold any number of items, they will hold 120 gems.

You remove some heeled red ankle-high boots from in your locker.
>anal boot
You analyze your red ankle-high boots and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
Some heeled red ankle-high boots may be detailed by any merchant, but no long descriptions. There are some other restrictions that you should discuss with a merchant.

If you have appropriately tailored laces, cording, ribbons, etc., then you might be able to LACE this item with them. The boots is currently not laced with anything special.

Currently, you are able to really get some sauce for your efforts when you WEAR, REMOVE, PULL, and PINCH some heeled red ankle-high boots. A merchant might be able to help you out with further customization in this regard.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the red ankle-high boots for you or deepen its pockets.

You carefully inspect your red ankle-high boots.

You estimate that some heeled red ankle-high boots can store a very small amount with enough space for any number of items of very small size.

You determine that you could wear the boots on your feet. The boots appear to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

Some other good items I have in my locker are a waistworn that holds any number of items and can be merchant-deepened to hold 12 pounds, and a kilt that holds any number of items no size restriction that can also be merchant-deepened to hold 12 pounds. 3m for the waistworn and 1m for the kilt.