PDA

View Full Version : Plo is BiPolar

Theyesman
03-17-2005, 02:21 PM
I'm sure some of you have noticed how Plo has gone around casting a bunch of mass spells in the park in the past 3 weeks, however last night something slightly different happened:

You quietly whisper to Alarke, "Should i major ewave?"

Alarke laughs at you!

Alarke whispers, "I wont say yes... but... i wont say no."

Alarke grins at you.

You chuckle.

Alarke whispers, "I wont say no.."

You quietly whisper to Alarke, "If you said yes i would have cast it."

Alarke whispers, "I'd say yes if I werent going to be associated with it.."

Alarke grins.

You chuckle.

Alarke whispers, "I wouldnt mind seeing it."

You quietly whisper to Alarke, "You would be associated."

You stick out your tongue.

Alarke snaps his fingers.

Alarke whispers, "As long as i dont get in trouble!"

You quietly whisper to Alarke, "I was gonna say Casting major ewave per Alarke's request!"

You grin at Alarke.

Speaking to you, Alarke says, "The answer is now yes."

You recite:

"Casting major ewave per Alarke's request"

Kurvenal removes a small statue from in his snowcat fur mantle.
s>inc 435
You trace a simple rune while intoning the mystical phrase for Major Elemental Wave...
Your spell is ready.
You do not currently have a target.
s>cast
You gesture.
A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves outward from you.

There are screams of terror as townspeople frantically try to scramble out of the way of the wave. A mother snatches up her young child just in time for both to be knocked to the ground by the onslaught. You hear other voices shouting, "Someone help us!"

Korzok is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 70 points of damage!
Fire completely surrounds Korzok. Blood boils and heart stops.

* Korzok drops dead at your feet!

Korzok returns to normal color.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Korzok.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Korzok.
The bright luminescence fades from around Korzok.

A voice from the crowd echoes, "Murder! Murder! Someone call for the night watchman!"

Sarrynna is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 70 points of damage!
Fire completely surrounds Sarrynna. Blood boils and heart stops.

* Sarrynna drops dead at your feet!

The light blue glow leaves Sarrynna.
The air calms down around Sarrynna.
The deep blue glow leaves Sarrynna.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Sarrynna.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Sarrynna suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
Sarrynna seems a bit less imposing.
A shadow seems to detach itself from Sarrynna's body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
Sarrynna becomes solid again.

A nearby goodwife screams, "Murder!"

Tregolas is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 70 points of damage!
Fire completely surrounds Tregolas. Blood boils and heart stops.

* Tregolas drops dead at your feet!

Tregolas returns to normal color.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Tregolas.
Tregolas seems to lose some internal strength.
Tregolas seems a bit less imposing.
Tregolas becomes solid again.
The bright luminescence fades from around Tregolas.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Tregolas suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Tregolas.
The light blue glow leaves Tregolas.

Someone screams, "Murder by Plo! Call the night watchman!"

Slysstan is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 45 points of damage!
Left arm incinerated. Unfortunate.

* Slysstan drops dead at your feet!

The light blue glow leaves Slysstan.
Slysstan returns to normal color.
The air calms down around Slysstan.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Slysstan.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Slysstan.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Slysstan suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The bright luminescence fades from around Slysstan.
Slysstan seems a bit less imposing.
The powerful look leaves Slysstan.

A voice from the crowd echoes, "Murder! Murder! Someone call for the night watchman!"

Kurvenal is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 70 points of damage!
Fire completely surrounds Kurvenal. Blood boils and heart stops.

* Kurvenal drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Kurvenal.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Kurvenal suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The bright luminescence fades from around Kurvenal.
Kurvenal becomes solid again.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Kurvenal.
A luminescent aura fades from around Kurvenal.
The powerful look leaves Kurvenal.
Kurvenal no longer bristles with energy.
Kurvenal appears somehow different.
Kurvenal returns to normal color.

A small human child cries out, "Murder!". His mother then sends him off for the night watchman.

Deuece is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 70 points of damage!
Fire completely surrounds Deuece. Blood boils and heart stops.

* Deuece drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Deuece.
Deuece returns to normal color.

Gannorlac is forced out of hiding as he is knocked to the ground by the crimson ethereal waves.
... 50 points of damage!
Left arm incinerated. Unfortunate.
He is stunned!
Alarke is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Miressa is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 70 points of damage!
Back burnt to the bone. Smoke curls up from what's left of Miressa.

* Miressa drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Miressa.
The shimmering multicolored sphere fades from around Miressa.
The light blue glow leaves Miressa.
Miressa no longer bristles with energy.
Miressa seems a bit less imposing.
Miressa appears somehow different.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Miressa suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The bright luminescence fades from around Miressa.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Miressa.
The deep blue glow leaves Miressa.
The powerful look leaves Miressa.
Miressa becomes solid again.

A nearby townsman hurries off screaming, "Plo has committed murder!"

Amyill is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 50 points of damage!
Neck completely incinerated; Amyill's head drops to the ground and rolls to your feet!

* Amyill drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Amyill.
Amyill returns to normal color.
Amyill becomes solid again.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Amyill suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.

Mascre is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 70 points of damage!
Fire completely surrounds Mascre. Blood boils and heart stops.

* Mascre drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Mascre.
Mascre seems a bit less imposing.
Mascre becomes solid again.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Mascre suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Mascre.
The bright luminescence fades from around Mascre.

Dahleet is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 70 points of damage!
Back burnt to the bone. Smoke curls up from what's left of Dahleet.

* Dahleet drops dead at your feet!

Dahleet returns to normal color.
A shadow seems to detach itself from Dahleet's body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Dahleet.
The light blue glow leaves Dahleet.
The glowing specks of energy surrounding Dahleet suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Dahleet.
The air calms down around Dahleet.
The white light leaves Dahleet.
The very powerful look leaves Dahleet.
Dahleet becomes solid again.
The deep blue glow leaves Dahleet.
The powerful look leaves Dahleet.
The bright luminescence fades from around Dahleet.

Drag is buffeted by the crimson ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 50 points of damage!
Super-heated flame causes Drag's right eye to explode inward.

* Drag drops dead at your feet!

The glowing specks of energy surrounding Drag suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.

A small human child cries out, "Murder!". His mother then sends him off for the night watchman.

Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
The orange Kurvenal disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
The Amyill disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
The Sarrynna disk disintegrates, dropping everything on the ground.
The night watchman rushes in, followed closely by his posse!

With great ease, the night watchman grabs you and shackles your wrists.

"There you are! I got a tip that I'd find you here," says the night watchman.
The night watchman then drags you off.

Arriving at the jail, the night watchman strips you of your possessions, opens a strong ironbound door and throws you bodily to the darkness within the door. "There thou wilt remain until the judge has words with thee!" he chortles gleefully.

I forgot to add the best part:

He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 12391120 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

[Edited on 3-17-2005 by Theyesman]

Jolena
03-17-2005, 02:22 PM
What a douche. :thumbsdown:

Toxicvixen
03-17-2005, 02:28 PM
The main reason I rest all my characters at tables. So sad.

[Edited on 3-17-2005 by Toxicvixen]

Kuyuk
03-17-2005, 02:55 PM
I liked it. Go plo!

Even if he is bi.

K.

AnticorRifling
03-17-2005, 03:11 PM
Never had a problem with Plo. His training is what I would do if I was a pure wizard and he's said the same about my war mage plan but he still thinks pures are better. We agree to disagree heh.

Jolena
03-17-2005, 03:13 PM
Don't think Plo's training is really what this is about, but hoookay!

Kainen
03-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Plo being just another fucktard is what this is about. I am saddened by the growing number of people who pull this sort of crap.

AnticorRifling
It's not I was just talking to talk. Nevermind the man behind the curtain!

Bobmuhthol
Oh no not 120 minutes of incarceration!

Sylph
03-17-2005, 03:19 PM
I laughed very hard at this log...

Alarke
03-17-2005, 03:32 PM
Couldve at least posted the whole thing to not make me look like a tool, but oh well. Who the fuck would expect anyone to actually pull that anyway?

Bobmuhthol
03-17-2005, 03:33 PM
<<Who the fuck would expect anyone to actually pull that anyway?>>

When it's Plo, everyone.

Mini-Spir
03-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Yeah that was funny... and 2 hours or 12 million? What the fuck is that shit?

Soulpieced
03-17-2005, 08:27 PM
Just another peon.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-17-2005, 09:18 PM
Shit like that is what justifies instant banning, in my mind.

Gee, lets ruin the next x hours for as many people as we can. Yep, instant ban, no chance of getting out of it.

Chadj
03-17-2005, 11:14 PM
Amusing.

Meteor swarming the entire town would have been amusing, too.

hectomaner
03-17-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
Shit like that is what justifies instant banning, in my mind.

Gee, lets ruin the next x hours for as many people as we can. Yep, instant ban, no chance of getting out of it.

x hours huh? try 30 minutes, quit whining, and over-exagerating

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-18-2005, 12:43 AM
Yeah you are right. I'm sorry. Lets all go on a killing rampage in town square because we are adolescent morons. Lets start with you, 10 seconds after you return from your hunt and are sitting with a full mind, because it's funny.

You are right though, death means dick, I haven't bought a deed in GS4 yet.

Theyesman
03-18-2005, 01:19 AM
Ok, to clarify a few issues: The only things I editted and removed were comments from other characters which didn't have any bearing IMO. I told Alarke that if he authorized it, i would 435 the park. No one else mattered.

As far as instant banning is concerned, that's ridiculous. I didn't even get a send from a GM for my actions.

Further, if they allow us to have such "useless spells" like 435, I should be free to use it in any way I see fit. I paid my time, heh, 2 hours, and got off. The justice system in GS is bullshit anyway.

If you are pissed about it, come find an in game reason to kill me. I'd love to add another person on my too kill list. Conflict is the only fun I have playing GS anyway. 40+ hours to get 1 level is fucking ridiculous, even when you use scripts to hunt. Conflict is fun, and if you can't deal with it, feel free to sit at a table.

The current game design of GS supports both conflict and the limited PVP which it endorses. If you have a problem with it, report me.

OMG PLO CAST A SPELL IN SMALL PARK WHICH KILLED 12 PEOPLE!!!!

Get over yourselves. You'd only spend the half hour it took to get raised doing some bullshit "RP" anyway. Get off your high and mighty.

hectomaner
03-18-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Theyesman
Ok, to clarify a few issues: The only things I editted and removed were comments from other characters which didn't have any bearing IMO. I told Alarke that if he authorized it, i would 435 the park. No one else mattered.

As far as instant banning is concerned, that's ridiculous. I didn't even get a send from a GM for my actions.

Further, if they allow us to have such "useless spells" like 435, I should be free to use it in any way I see fit. I paid my time, heh, 2 hours, and got off. The justice system in GS is bullshit anyway.

If you are pissed about it, come find an in game reason to kill me. I'd love to add another person on my too kill list. Conflict is the only fun I have playing GS anyway. 40+ hours to get 1 level is fucking ridiculous, even when you use scripts to hunt. Conflict is fun, and if you can't deal with it, feel free to sit at a table.

The current game design of GS supports both conflict and the limited PVP which it endorses. If you have a problem with it, report me.

OMG PLO CAST A SPELL IN SMALL PARK WHICH KILLED 12 PEOPLE!!!!

Get over yourselves. You'd only spend the half hour it took to get raised doing some bullshit "RP" anyway. Get off your high and mighty.

OMG U R BAD GS PLAYER YOU SHOULD BE BANNED DICK

Theyesman
03-18-2005, 01:55 AM
Guess so. Oh well, I'll get over it. I'll be in the park sitting with only guards and blurs on until I get booted for the next couple days, if you need a target, come find me.

musicisart
03-18-2005, 01:56 AM
You quietly whisper to Alarke, "I was gonna say Casting major ewave per Alarke's request!"

You grin at Alarke.

You recite:

[Edited on 3-17-2005 by Theyesman] [/quote]

Big surprise he's a friend of Alarkes.

Theyesman
03-18-2005, 02:00 AM
I dunno if he'd consider me a friend, but I am Alarke's slave. Ever since i killed them those 3 times in Vaalor with meteor swarm, I've been his slave. So that's my RP. He tells me to do something, I do it.

Simple right? Makes sense RP wise right? Yeah, come ban me.

Jolena
03-18-2005, 02:01 AM
I found it amusing that he says "Oh you'll just have spent that next 30 minutes involved in some bullshit "RP" anyway!"..when Gemstone is designed as a RP game. Hmm.. :forehead:

Theyesman
03-18-2005, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Jolena
I found it amusing that he says "Oh you'll just have spent that next 30 minutes involved in some bullshit "RP" anyway!"..when Gemstone is designed as a RP game. Hmm.. :forehead:

Yep, I've seen what a lot of people constitute as RP... sitting in the middle of town trying to create some random drama which does not truly exist.

Note: This isn't a slight toward people who actually RP, it's a slight toward people who pretend to RP by making up complete bullshit scenarios and drama and saying it's all in character. You know who you are.

Jolena
03-18-2005, 02:12 AM
Well unfortunately, you and I are going to have to agree to disagree. I don't have any issues with your character nor do I have them with you as a player in general, but that stunt you pulled with 435'ing the park was stupid in my opinion. Not that my opinion means one flippin penny to you, but ya know, since it's a thread on a forum, yeah that's what I do, give my opinion hehe. Good luck with the ewaving bud. :rolleyes:

hectomaner
03-18-2005, 02:49 AM
funny, i see GS as a hunting game, but i guess thats just my opinion

Alarke
03-18-2005, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by musicisart

You grin at Alarke.

You recite:

[Edited on 3-17-2005 by Theyesman]

Big surprise he's a friend of Alarkes. [/quote]
And you are? I love when people talk trash about me that really have no clue who I am... especially when they have 6 posts.

Kainen
03-18-2005, 03:15 AM
While Alarke encouraging Plo to cast.. it's not HIS fault.. it was Plo that was the jackass not Alarke.

Jolena
03-18-2005, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by hectomaner

Well yes that is one aspect, and a damned good one hehe. (loves hunting) However, it IS classified as an RPG. :shrug: I would think that is a clear indicator it's designed to be a RP game. Not exclusively a RP game mind you, but definately in my mind, it's supposed to be the main aspect of it. Ah well, to each their own right?

hectomaner
03-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Jolena

Originally posted by hectomaner

Well yes that is one aspect, and a damned good one hehe. (loves hunting) However, it IS classified as an RPG. :shrug: I would think that is a clear indicator it's designed to be a RP game. Not exclusively a RP game mind you, but definately in my mind, it's supposed to be the main aspect of it. Ah well, to each their own right?

yeah, i do understand the fact that a lot is geared towards RPing, i just like to take advantage of the hunting aspect of the game. some have fun RPing, some have fun hunting. i choose hunting.

my RPing consists of saying stuff like umm get off the dais i just meteor swarmed again by accident, or run run run i cast the wrong spell ;)