PDA

View Full Version : Custom Flares - Upgrade your flare messaging

Alastir
11-05-2019, 03:44 AM
First to pay, first to receive. No holds.
Pickup on FWI or in Ta'Illistim.
Bring silvers, no notes.

The fastest way to reach me is on LNet as Alastir.
or contact me on DISCORD at @Alastir#9661.
My settings are set to accept a message from anyone with a shared server.
If for some reason you can't message me, send a friend request first.
If all else fails, send a PM, but I'm not checking them often.

Price: 250k each

an unadorned grey voucher (1)
Your voucher is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has rotating Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has a Bless, Consecration, or E-Bladed flare on it the customized messaging.

an ebon transparent vellum (6)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a spine-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has impact flare on it the customized messaging.

a damp tattered vellum (2)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a fanged ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has steam flare on it the customized messaging.

a frost-edged blue vellum (2)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has an icicle-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has cold flare on it the customized messaging.

a silver-edged indigo vellum (2)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a silver-bearded dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has grapple flare on it the customized messaging.

a scorched off-white vellum (2)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a fanged ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has acid flare on it the customized messaging.

a thin opaque vellum (2)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has an ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has unbalance flare on it the customized messaging.

a grey and indigo vellum (1)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has an electricity-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has electricity flare on it the customized messaging.

a flame-edged red vellum (4)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a flame-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has fire flare on it the customized messaging.

a pale silver vellum (SOLD OUT)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a spine-maned dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has vacuum flare on it the customized messaging.

a crimson and yellow vellum (SOLD OUT)
Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a fanged ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has plasma flare on it the customized messaging.

Tonic
11-05-2019, 07:26 AM
Ill take one of the frost edge ones

Merzbow
11-05-2019, 12:48 PM
Can you share logs of what these look like in combat? (Or do they add ambients?)

Methais
11-05-2019, 03:08 PM
I'm disappointed at the lack vibration flares and the fart messaging that should have been made available for them

HebrewToYou
11-05-2019, 06:56 PM
You want fart messaging? Get Lesser Moods added to an item with grapple flares. You'll love it!