PDA

View Full Version : Push / Pull weapon in and out of a sheath (not sure what the script is for these)

OmegaMoo
10-31-2019, 03:14 AM
I'm looking to get a second sheath that I can PUSH and PULL to get my weapon in my hand and back inside the sheath.

Specifically... I'm after the push / pull verb unlock (that way I avoid using the PUT command)

Here's what I have and what I'm after as an example.. which I have NO idea what the script is.

You analyze your pure white scabbard and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This particular scabbard has been unlocked twice, which is as far as it goes! It has special messaging for GET and DROP for the weapons it is able to hold, which should be any sword-type weapon. It also traps PULL and PUSH, which offer alternate fancy messaging and function like GET and DROP. Additionally, the WEAR, TOUCH, NUDGE, and TILT verbs provide fluffy messaging.

You can tell that the scabbard is as light as it can get, but you might be able to have a talented merchant deepen its pockets for you.

Thank you in advance everybody!

OmegaMoo
10-31-2019, 03:20 AM
https://gswiki.play.net/Sword_scabbard That... is the script. honestly though... any sheathe that the PUSH / PULL function will work since I'm just trying to avoid using the PUT command for weapons anyway heh

Izzy
10-31-2019, 07:08 AM
Why don't you just use the sheathe/unsheathe or gird/ready/store verbs?

OmegaMoo
10-31-2019, 12:19 PM
I'm a creature of habit

rolfard
10-31-2019, 02:47 PM
There are push pull scripted sheathes that work for two weapons simultaneously

Izzy
10-31-2019, 06:57 PM
I'm a creature of habit

If you’re willing to change from put to push, you’re already learning something new - might as well go all the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OmegaMoo
10-31-2019, 08:11 PM
Actually... a friend taught me a new trick on lich with the ;alias command :-) Also.. it's not really new for me for the push/pull since I do that all the time with my high steel bastard sword in it's scabard (which does have that push/pull function unlocked hehe). So... I set up the ;alias to work with my weapon harness for push/pull :-)