PDA

View Full Version : Mana Breads Auction (203)

Bryce
10-27-2019, 04:35 AM
Tired of your old stale mana bread? Replace your mana bread with any of these common/rare/ultra rare Ebon Gate spells. I believe this to be all 14 of them. NOTE: You are currently limited to 1 (custom) mana bread, and if you use more than one of these it will OVERWRITE your current custom slot

Auction end date: November 3rd, 2019 12:00 am est

Min bid: 1m
Buyout: 20m

Current Bidder: Nocturnix 1m silver

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a petrified bacon biscuit
a petrified pickle
a petrified chocolate donut
a petrified golden doughnut
a petrified boysenberry bar
a wedge of petrified cake
a petrified rye pasty
a petrified seed-encrusted cake
a piece of petrified flatbread
a petrified hermit bar
a petrified oil and anise cake
a petrified honey-laced cake
a petrified laver bread
a petrified sea biscuit

nocturnix
10-27-2019, 07:08 AM
mb

malmuddy
10-27-2019, 11:04 AM
There is no limit to the variety of ones you may have and can select from your list which one you want to cast

As a heads up, unless something has changed you can only have one custom mana bread at a time. Within the last two years I used a custom mana bread with one already active, and it overwrote the one I had. I don't have any of these to test now, but anyone with multiples of the some of the lesser liked ones could confirm/deny this.

Still an impressive collection!

Bryce
10-27-2019, 01:08 PM
They changed 203 within the last year or two so you may select from a list of all known breads.

You type PREP 203 then SUMMON and choose which bread you want to cast.

malmuddy
10-27-2019, 03:09 PM
They changed 203 within the last year or two so you may select from a list of all known breads.

You type PREP 203 then SUMMON and choose which bread you want to cast.

I'm familiar with that change that lets you SUMMON a specific mana bread. I'm saying that I think you can only have one custom mana bread option at any given time. For example, say you redeem the chocolate donut. You would then be able to PREP 203 and SUMMON DONUT to get a donut. If you then redeem, say the petrified pickle, the option for the donut will no longer be there, but you would then be able to SUMMON PICKLE.

I had a similar idea to you in that I wanted to get multiple custom mana breads. But I don't think the system will allow that, unless that has changed. I'd recommend testing this using some of the less popular custom options if you (or anyone out there) is sitting on a ton of them.

Bryce
10-27-2019, 03:20 PM
It has not changed you are correct when they updated 203 they just added 1 Custom Slot. I just tested it and it does not allow you to replace the commons with custom. It just gives you one custom slot. I will update the auction, Thank you for pointing this out to me!

I'm familiar with that change that lets you SUMMON a specific mana bread. I'm saying that I think you can only have one custom mana bread option at any given time. For example, say you redeem the chocolate donut. You would then be able to PREP 203 and SUMMON DONUT to get a donut. If you then redeem, say the petrified pickle, the option for the donut will no longer be there, but you would then be able to SUMMON PICKLE.

I had a similar idea to you in that I wanted to get multiple custom mana breads. But I don't think the system will allow that, unless that has changed. I'd recommend testing this using some of the less popular custom options if you (or anyone out there) is sitting on a ton of them.

Bryce
10-28-2019, 02:43 PM
It appears they have no future plans on allowing more than 1 custom mana bread.

nocturnix
11-04-2019, 05:30 AM
Is this auction still going?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk