PDA

View Full Version : Spell Prep - Sorcery or General (Sorcery themed)

Deso
10-17-2019, 11:52 PM
Any general spell preps avail?

malmuddy
10-18-2019, 12:56 PM
Yeah, the spell prep thing is either too complicated or too limiting, depending on how you look at it. You can use multiple spell preps and creative ordering to make one that applies to all only apply to one circle as you indicated. You just have to find the right mix. In your case, the easiest to get your current prep to apply to only the 400s would be to find preps for the 700s and 100s that you like. As long as these two are above the one you currently have in your order, you'll get a different prep for all three circles.

In previous years, spell preps were dropping left and right at EG. I'm mostly sitting EG out this year, but I have heard nothing about spell preps this year. There are likely people out there that are sitting on a ton of spell preps from previous years. so you have to find someone that is willing to dig through inventory on a mule. You may want to check out the spell preps that have dropped in previous years and call them out by name here. There is also Summit Academy, which will give you all kinds of spell prep options. But who knows if/when that event will come back around. Or you can also try player shops.

There is also the cheapest/easiest option of turning your spell preps off until you do find what you are looking for. :)

I wish you luck in your search.

Deso
10-19-2019, 02:41 PM
I got it removed by a GM! Woohoo!

Deso
01-11-2020, 10:12 AM
bump