PDA

View Full Version : Dhu Kitten

bubba
10-02-2019, 02:35 PM
Selling my Dhu Kitten

a black spidersilk bag trimmed with tiny jade and silver beading.

a mischievous black kitten

look kitten
Thick black fur flows luxuriously around the kitten, in similar fashion to a plume of smoke. Emerald green eyes peer out inquisitively, constantly glancing from one object to another. Its long tail swishes back and forth in time to any music, real or imagined, and a steady purr indicates that the kitten is a cheerful creature. Around its neck, the kitten wears a delicate vaalin collar inset with crossed silver lockpicks. Suspended from the collar is a small oval engraved with the name "Melody."

Sold on Buyout.

BO 50m

Will be sold at 6pm EST Sunday

Nordred
10-02-2019, 07:03 PM
I'll go min. I need something for my wolves to try and eat.

mgoddess
10-02-2019, 07:13 PM
I really wish I had more than 14m worth of silvers, or RL$ to spend on these sorts of things.

Hope the Nordred-wolves have fun with this one! ;)

Nordred
10-02-2019, 08:22 PM
They sadly are a very confused lot that go off and do their own thing. Which is usually asking people in tsc for kittens, or babies(oddly enough people are for this one).

Derex
10-02-2019, 09:11 PM
What’s the kitten look like exactly?

bubba
10-02-2019, 09:34 PM
a mischievous black kitten

Felicitii
10-03-2019, 03:40 PM
40m

Nordred
10-03-2019, 05:47 PM
Boo... but my wolfs will go hungry!

Nordred
10-03-2019, 06:15 PM
Argh, I'll do the buy out.

Derex
10-03-2019, 06:22 PM
Argh, I'll do the buy out.

It’s that bag you just gotta have it eh loll

Nordred
10-03-2019, 07:58 PM
Ha, you know I didn’t even look at the bag at all. No kittens shall be fed to the wolves, but they may take her on as an intern wolf to the pack. My wolves are very confused, but forward thinking.

mgoddess
10-03-2019, 08:07 PM
No kittens shall be fed to the wolves, but they may take her on as an intern wolf to the pack. My wolves are very confused, but forward thinking.
The way I figure it, the wolves have no choice but to bring her into the pack, anyway... if they didn't, she'd thwap 'em over the snout for disobedience!

Nordred
10-03-2019, 09:45 PM
The way I figure it, the wolves have no choice but to bring her into the pack, anyway... if they didn't, she'd thwap 'em over the snout for disobedience!

That is what a cat would do.

Fierna
10-03-2019, 09:46 PM

But what if they were Ghostwolves?

btw, Wyrom on the podcast said those undead shifting wolf thingies are the most scripted item he has ever seen, “a passion project.” apparently.

Nordred
10-03-2019, 09:50 PM
A broken-toothed wolf says, "Come along fellow wolfling, we must go eat that cat."
>tell wolf to bark cat
The broken-toothed wolf barks loudly at a fat calico cat.
>l cat
The cat appears to be a magnificent specimen of his kind. A barely perceptible aura encompasses him and a distinct look of intelligence fills his glittering eyes.
>
With a happy trilling mrrrrow, a mischievous black kitten clambers inside of a stone bin.
>
The broken-toothed wolf barks loudly.
>tell wolf to say noo, it's not nap time
A broken-toothed wolf says, "Noo, it's not nap time."
>tell wolf to paw bin
The broken-toothed wolf paws cautiously at a stone bin.
>

Derex
10-03-2019, 10:31 PM
A broken-toothed wolf says, "Come along fellow wolfling, we must go eat that cat."
>tell wolf to bark cat
>l cat
The cat appears to be a magnificent specimen of his kind. A barely perceptible aura encompasses him and a distinct look of intelligence fills his glittering eyes.
>
With a happy trilling mrrrrow, a mischievous black kitten clambers inside of a stone bin.
>
>tell wolf to paw bin
>

the beginning of the end. What has this world come to

Kazami
10-09-2019, 03:36 AM
>tell wolf to bark cat
>l cat
>
>
>tell wolf to paw bin
>

This reminds me too much of a comic strip I read called Brutus and Pixie.

https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-animal-comics-adventures-dogs-pixie-brutus-pet-foolery/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic