PDA

View Full Version : OHE/Brawl or sheath

Tonic
09-30-2019, 09:30 AM
I am looking for 2 OHE/Brawling weapons or sheaths that are scripted to give this type of look / feel.

With a deft twist of your wrist, you flick your straight razor open.

Carefully putting weight on the blade of your straight razor, you close the sharp edge into the protective handle.

beldar17
09-30-2019, 01:51 PM
I have a weird harness,

a silk-stitched crimson wool harness

>wear harness
You carefully thread the crimson wool harness up, taking time to test the cord length to ensure just the right position and lay of a silver-traced ebonwood scabbard and a gold-traced ironwood scabbard against your body. With a snug jerk, you finish the last knot, holding your crimson wool harness firm.
>remove harness

The harness resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a boost of 5 to Two Weapon Combat Bonus.
It provides a boost of 5 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.
It provides a boost of 5 to Dodging Bonus.
The harness looks to have several charges remaining.

You sense that the crimson wool harness will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

for some reason though, I think it only holds katanas
With a tug of the cord, you unknot the harness and carefully collect a silver-traced ebonwood scabbard and a gold-traced ironwood scabbard in your hand.

I just wear it for the TWC and dodge bonus

Tonic
09-30-2019, 02:50 PM
Ah, looking for something more like the script mentioned. I tried ranged and I'm just not enjoying it. Wanted to do two straight razors but that is not happening. Trying to find a happy medium

gsivkitt
10-01-2019, 07:37 AM
The closest I can think of are the switchblades that were sold at a shop called Khloake and Dagger at DR in 2018. I have two OTS ones, but not looking to part with them (being a rogue and all).

>push hilt
You press a cunningly concealed panel on the suede-wrapped surface of your hilt. With a soft metallic rasp, a vultite blade juts out of a small slit in the hilt.
>spin dirk
You twirl a tapered ebon-bladed dirk protruding from a blue and gold suede-wrapped hilt between your fingers. It sketches a series of lazy spirals about your digits.
>tilt dirk
You tilt your ebon-bladed dirk back and forth, and light glistens off of serrations along the edge of the small vultite blade.
>wave dirk
You wave your ebon-bladed dirk around in a violent if unfocused display.
>push dirk
You press a cunningly concealed panel on the suede-wrapped hilt of the dirk. The small vultite blade folds back into the hilt with a brief metallic whisper.

The different descriptions on them were:

a burnished kakore hilt
a sleek ebonwood hilt
a saw-grained villswood hilt
a copper-inset witchwood hilt
a raven-motif polished ivory hilt
a blue and gold suede-wrapped hilt

Tonic
10-01-2019, 09:44 AM
well shit i wish i knew that, every time i talked to a host or gm they never once made mention of it. I guess I will have check the shops and if not wait out another year
Thanks!