PDA

View Full Version : LOTR The Two Towers

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 07:41 PM
Ok out of boredom I've been watching LOTR again... so I wrote down some of my favorite quotes from the movie.

"Oh come on, we can take them."
"It's a long way."
"Toss me"
"What?"
"I cann't jum the distance you're gonna have to toss me. Don't tell the elf"
"Not a word"

"The ends cannot hold back this storm. We must weather this as we always have."
"How can that be your decision?"
"This is not our war."
"But you're part of this world! Aren't you? You must help, please."

"Maybe treebeard is right. We don't belong here, Merry. It's too big for us. We've got the shire, maybe we should go home."
"The fires of Isengard will spread and the woods of Tuckborough and Buckland will burn. And all that was once gree and good in this world will be gone. There won't be a shire, Pippin."

Chills!! Chills I tell you, lol. So... what was your favorite scene or your favorite part or character and why?

Artha
09-16-2003, 07:45 PM
Gimli kicks ass. I like his line when they're running cross country.

"I'm wasted on this cross-country! You know, us dwarves are natural sprinters! Very dangerous over short distances!"

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 07:46 PM
Got another quote!!!

"So much death. What can men do against such reckless hate?"
"Ride out with me. Ride out and meet them."
"For death and glory"
"For Rohan. For your people"

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 07:52 PM
Ok.. my favorite pair is Frodo and Sam because I just love the bond and love that they have. My favorite like really hot guy is Legolas.

Betheny
09-16-2003, 08:02 PM
I always thought Boromir was sexy. And Faramir. But I definetely like the hairy, buff, grungy humans as compared to the girly elves.

Although, for an elf, Haldir is HOT!

[Edited on 9-17-2003 by Maimara]

Hips
09-16-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
My favorite like really hot guy is Legolas.

Amen to that. ;)

Scott
09-16-2003, 08:04 PM
Gollum is dead sexy.

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
Gollum is dead sexy.

ROFL. You would think so

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 08:16 PM
Ok got another great quote!!!

"I can't do this, Sam."
"I know, it's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are... It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were and sometimes you didn't want to know the end... because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?
But in the end, it's only a passing thing... this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come and when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those are the stories that stayed with you, that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why.
But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going because they were holding onto something."
"What are we holding onto, Sam?"
'That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frood. And it's worth fighting for."

GS4Gurl
09-16-2003, 11:55 PM
.."we likes them raw and still wiggling." -Gollum catching fish with those hobbitses Sam and Frodo.

I love Gollum when he talks to himself... reminds me of me! hehe

[Edited on 9-17-2003 by GS4Gurl]

SpunGirl
09-17-2003, 05:10 AM
Dude, Legolas is SO not girly. He's HOT. The funny bit is that the actor, Orlando Bloom, isn't that hot when he's not all up in Legolas gear.

-K

Bobmuhthol
09-17-2003, 11:37 AM
Legolas isn't hot. Legolas is an Elf.

Aragorn destroys you all.

CrystalTears
09-17-2003, 11:42 AM
Legolas is pretty like a porcelain doll. He's also a kickass fighter. I don't consider him hot though. Definitely an awesome character but not hot.

Aragorn however.... ::pants:: ::drools:: ::swoons::

GSLeloo
09-17-2003, 12:47 PM
I think Legolas is so hot when he's firing his bow.. like when he goes down the stairs on the shield and is just firing arrow after arrow... also he has a beautiful face and I love his eyes, he's just all around hot! But I thought he was hot in Pirates of the Carribean too.

GS4Gurl
09-17-2003, 05:59 PM
I don't know...maybe Orlando Bloom isn't my type. He's just too thin and waif like. Kinda wimpy lookin. Sorry!I prefer my guys to be beefy tough guys. (see pic of Tsa'ah) Yeah me likesum that way. :yes:

Vesi
09-17-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Legolas is pretty like a porcelain doll. He's also a kickass fighter. I don't consider him hot though. Definitely an awesome character but not hot.

Aragorn however.... ::pants:: ::drools:: ::swoons::

Yeah. Aragorn. Agreed CT. My daughter is a Legolas fan. Finally, a movie we both can watch and drool over different guys.

(course we both drool over Harrison Ford in his Indiana Jones heyday)

Vesi

GSLeloo
09-18-2003, 03:42 PM
I think they're both hot in their own ways. Rugged hotness for Aragorn and like elegant hotness for Legolas.