PDA

View Full Version : Two-sided 2/200 heavily scripted consolation cloak.

fireorlime
08-30-2019, 03:11 PM
I won this at the DR Treasure Trove, and it's a neat item (https://gswiki.play.net/index.php?title=Consolation_cloak&redirect=no), but I don't need another fancy cloak. It weighs 2 pounds and holds 200. Particularly great for barbies so that you can have an alterable two-sided garment that's also functional and scripted. Inspect and analyze details below, going to start the bidding at 1 coin.

>inspect mantlet
You carefully inspect your copper dupioni mantlet.

You estimate that an embroidered copper dupioni mantlet can store a gigantic amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the mantlet, hanging it from your shoulders. The mantlet appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

>analyze mantlet
You analyze your copper dupioni mantlet and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

This is a reversible mantlet that has a hood and it has access to the following verbs:

Bow, Close, Cover, Eat, Glance, Open, Pinch, Pull, Push, Shake, Shriek, Spin, Toss, Touch, Turn, and Wail.

This cloak has the following settings:

Side One is copper dupioni copper dupioni mantlet and currently has a show description of Bearing a bright copper sheen, the smooth iridescent silk dupioni is woven with repeating dark teal designs at both the neckline and upon the edges of the deep hood. Gathering at the neckline gives the garment a voluminous quality that is subtle, while precise tailoring at the hem provides it a uniform length. A trio of ivory toggles at the neckline binds the collar in place, though they do not help to bind the body of the piece as it descends to the wearer's waistline.

Side Two is a dark teal silk dupioni capelet and currently has a long description of a dark teal silk dupioni capelet edged in fluffy copper feathers.

You can tell that the mantlet is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

MB: 1 coin
CB: 10m Yesnomaybe SOLD
Accepting buyout offers that are enticing enough via PM.

mgoddess
08-30-2019, 03:21 PM
1 coin!

Sherlock
08-30-2019, 03:22 PM
1m

Rjex
08-30-2019, 10:35 PM

Rovvigen
08-30-2019, 10:39 PM
2m

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Rjex
08-30-2019, 11:05 PM

Rovvigen
08-30-2019, 11:06 PM
3m

Rjex
08-30-2019, 11:51 PM

Rovvigen
08-31-2019, 04:42 PM
4m

Slit-eye
08-31-2019, 05:25 PM
5m

Rovvigen
08-31-2019, 09:07 PM
6m

Char
09-01-2019, 09:50 AM
7mil

fireorlime
09-01-2019, 12:15 PM
A few folks were asking for the scripts, so here they are:

>>bow capelet
Holding the edge of your silk dupioni capelet, you give a deep bow with a flourish.

>close capelet
You wrap your silk dupioni capelet tightly around yourself to keep out the cold.

>open capelet
You throw back the edge of your silk dupioni capelet over your shoulder.

>cover capelet
With a stern look, you pull your silk dupioni capelet close and cross your arms, making it obvious you wish to be left alone.

>eat capelet
You grab the edge of your silk dupioni capelet and nervously chew on it.

>glance capelet
You mutter about too much junk as you search through your silk dupioni capelet.

>pinch capelet
You find a loose thread on your silk dupioni capelet and snap it off with a quick jerk.

>pull capelet
You pull the hood of the capelet over your head.

>push capelet
You push back the hood of the capelet off your head.

>shake capelet
You shake the dust off your silk dupioni capelet.

>shriek capelet
You look around in your silk dupioni capelet and suddenly shriek in horror!

>spin capelet
You spin around, sending your silk dupioni capelet flowing in a billowing arc behind you.

>toss capelet
You toss back the edges of your silk dupioni capelet and free yourself for action!

>touch capelet
You lovingly stroke your silk dupioni capelet, admiring the craftsmanship.

>wail capelet
You wail and tear at your silk dupioni capelet in despair!

>turn capelet
You can't do that while wearing the cloak.

>rem capelet
You remove a dark teal silk dupioni capelet edged in fluffy copper feathers from your shoulders.

>turn capelet [transforms into other side]
You twist your silk dupioni capelet inside out and reveal copper dupioni mantlet on the other side.

>wear mantle
You drape an embroidered copper dupioni mantlet from your shoulders.

Also has a couple of loresong messages I haven't seen before. Could just be little things a GM added, but they're unfamiliar to me.

As you sing, you feel a slight resonating vibration from the silk dupioni capelet in your hand, and you learn more about it...

You sense this capelet has been tailored to an exact fit.

As you sing, you feel a slight resonating vibration from the silk dupioni capelet in your hand, and you learn more about it...

You sense the capelet may be useful when worn.

And yes, scripts work on both sides of the item.

Yesnomaybe
09-01-2019, 01:18 PM

fireorlime
09-01-2019, 05:22 PM
Updated. Going to close this out by Monday evening.