PDA

View Full Version : Gem Patterns! I'm looking for some!

Gizmo
03-10-2005, 12:48 PM
I currently have, the mouse, rolton and sword patterns but I'm looking for any others..If anyone has some to sell, drop me a reply..U2U..Or AIM. And nothing too darn expensive

Gan
03-10-2005, 12:58 PM
I think I have one of every one available when I bought the patterns and the gem cutter (dragon)...

I'll be available after my next conf. call to dig up a list of what I have and post it for you.

Gan
03-10-2005, 01:05 PM
a boot-shaped copper pattern, a mug-shaped black-dotted pattern, a fish-shaped orange-striped pattern, a book-shaped dull brown pattern, a tree-shaped crimson steel pattern, a fork-shaped shiny purple pattern, a turnip-shaped spotted blue pattern, a mouse-shaped dark grey pattern, an orchid-cut whorled violet pattern, a hand-shaped jade green pattern, a hammer-shaped pink steel pattern, a butterfly-cut rainbow-hued pattern, a cat-shaped red metal pattern, a rolton-shaped dark silver pattern, a daisy-cut metal pattern, a bunny-shaped bright yellow pattern and a shell-shaped white gold pattern.

I have a sword pattern in the cutter.

Gizmo
03-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Sweet googley moogly...If you wanna sell them, gimme a price. You can find me here..Or on Psinet if you get in game Gan...Just chat to Cov

Gan
03-10-2005, 01:27 PM
will do. I can deliver to FA, Landing, and Illistim.

Kitsun
03-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Heehee. He said Googley Moogly!

Hips
03-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Kitsun
Heehee. He said Googley Moogly!

I was thinking the same thing. :heart: VG Cats!