PDA

View Full Version : A blue-flecked silvery glaes dragon

Desiderio
06-28-2019, 01:42 PM
I found this in my locker, which has stuff from prior to AOL transfer.

It opens and closes and when i push it I get the message that "You push a small button on the belly of your silvery glaes dragon, but nothing happens. It is like it needs a battery. :) I tried putting a gem in there and I cannot.

When I Analyze it I get "You analyze your silvery glaes dragon and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions. You get no sense of whether or not the dragon may be further lightened."

Any idea of what it is supposed to do and what I need to get it to do whatever that is? And obviously, any idea of value?

Thanks,

AnOrdim
06-28-2019, 05:43 PM
Found this while searching:
rub: You rub the belly of your gold baby dragon and it snorts a tiny puff of smoke from its nostrils.
exhale: Suddenly, your gold baby dragon exhales a tiny burst of flame!
poke: You poke your gold baby dragon in the belly and it nips at your finger!
push: The legs of your gold baby dragon waddle as you push it along the floor.
press: The legs of your gold baby dragon waddle as you push it along the floor.
pull: You pull on your gold baby dragon and its tiny wings flap around, stirring up the air.
smooch: You smooch your gold baby dragon and it blows a ring of smoke in your face!
open: You already opened it!

Try some of those verbs and see if you get similar responses? Looks like it might be a scripty toy.

AnOrdim
06-28-2019, 05:44 PM
As for value, that might depend on what else it does or can do.
If its a scripty toy like above, I'd bid somewhere around 500k-1m for it to start.

BriarFox
06-28-2019, 07:10 PM
Ordim’s dragon is from the metal dragon eggs that opened, circa 2006 maybe? Yours sounds different. Try shoving different things in it? Or just ASSIST

Berost
06-28-2019, 07:40 PM
Try shoving different things in it? Or just ASSIST

For the record, this is not normally advised. Unless paying extra.

maags
06-28-2019, 08:04 PM
Might be a wind up toy. Try wind or turn then put it down and push.