PDA

View Full Version : Looking for at least 5x permablessed edged weapons

KRUNKWIZARD69
06-25-2019, 08:24 PM
I lost my precious Eonake falchion (5x) due to my stupidity so i'm looking for 5x or 6x weapons that are either permablessed or can accept a bless. Cash (payal, venmo) or Silvers will work for me. 1HE weapons PLEASE.

Also i've been drinking Japanese Whiskey tonight so now's the time to make a deal! (Hibiki, why are you so smooth?)

Derex
06-25-2019, 08:25 PM
You looking for Eonak aka (sanctd) a lot cheaper than permableased

?

KRUNKWIZARD69
06-26-2019, 12:27 PM
Yes Eonake would work best

Derex
06-26-2019, 01:09 PM
There’s a lot in playershops

Maerit
06-26-2019, 01:24 PM
You may need to clear up whether you want a sanctified weapon or permablessed. There is a significant difference.

Blessable = any weapon that has no flares or attribute in the "Category B" slot on the weapon (https://gswiki.play.net/Item_properties), and weighting of less than 10 CER (usually harder to bless anything above 5 CER). Cheapest option. You can find blessable items in the pawnshop or playershops very easily.

Sanctified = always blessed in the hands of a cleric or paladin. The weapon cannot be blessed for anyone else (since it blocks blessing). You can create a personal sanctified weapon using 1625 as a paladin. Not super expensive. Eonake is naturally 4x sanctified, and White Ora is also naturally sanctified (4x if sold at a merchant, or 2x otherwise).

Permablessed = always blessed forever for anyone. Very expensive. This attribute comes in a non-flaring and a holy water flaring version.

There is also Greater Undead Bane = always blessed forever for anyone and has special undead specific powers (flares, weighting, or bonus to AS). This is the most expensive form of an always blessed weapon since it leaves all the other weapon properties available.

Ososis
06-26-2019, 06:03 PM
Yes Eonake would work best

I have a 5x eonake handaxe. Make me an offer, I can't refuse.

Blessable = any weapon that has... weighting of less than 10 CER (usually harder to bless anything above 5 CER).

From my testing, the 10 CER limit is the max for Voln Blessing but a decently trained cleric can do well above that (had some 14 CERs blessed for longer than I could count, would guess 200+) the swing reduction from increased WPS is a static amount (not a %) so at 10 CER a bless is reduced by ~150 swings, leaving a surprising (at least it was to me) range of blessability above HCW.