PDA

View Full Version : Izbin is a Pussy

Betheny
09-16-2003, 03:28 AM
I’m AFK. On the telephone. Last time this fucker touched me, I warn interacted him. So. I hear a sound. My computer’s set up to play a sound when I lose health. I walk in and see this.

Note: This log is utterly unedited.

Izbin just arrived.
>
Bisco nods to Jesae.
>
Izbin makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
>
Lord Syrile just arrived.
>
Izbin gestures.
Izbin blends into invisibility among the surroundings.
>
Jesae says, "I'd have a matted black cat with a missing ear named "Scabs"."
>
Izbin leaps from hiding to attack!
Izbin swings a sapphire-set rolaren warblade at you!
AS: +398 vs DS: +305 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +20 = +145
... and hits for 28 points of damage!
Right kneecap smashed into pulp.
You are knocked to the ground!
You are stunned for 3 rounds!
>
Bisco says, "Least soon I'll have my own spirit servant"
>
Izbin grins at you.
>
Izbin says, "Ha"
>
Sepher utters a light chant and raises his hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to his aid...
>
A pure white raptor glides slowly through the air, an occasional beat of her wings maintaining her momentum.

>
Bisco traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
>
Vebie just went east.
>
Sepher searches around for a moment.
>
Wariquan comes out of hiding.
Wariquan searches around for a moment.
>
Sepher points at Izbin.
>
Wariquan points at Izbin.
>
Syrile makes a nearly imperceptible motion while whispering a soft phrase...
>
Bisco traces a sign while beseeching the spirits for empowerment...
>
Syrile gestures.
A sudden burst of bright light emanates from Syrile's hand!
Izbin is revealed from hiding!
>
Psionix just arrived.
>

[Leaving rest mode.]

Sepher gestures at Izbin.
Strands of webbing shoot forth towards Izbin.
CS: +375 - TD: +170 + CvA: +2 + d100: +99 - -5 == +311
Warding failed!
Izbin is firmly webbed in place.
>
Psionix just went east.
>
Bisco gestures at Izbin.
CS: +264 - TD: +170 + CvA: +2 + d100: +39 - -5 == +140
Warding failed!
Izbin suddenly stops all movement.
>growl
You do your best impression of a grizzly, scaring people for miles!
>
Sepher utters a light chant and raises his hands, beckoning the lesser spirits to his aid...
>
Vebie just arrived.
>stand
Syrile gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
You stand back up.
Roundtime: 7 sec.
Sepher gestures at Izbin.
CS: +375 - TD: +170 + CvA: +2 + d100: +28 - -5 == +240
Warding failed!
Izbin is stunned.
>
Wariquan removes an opal-hilted black vultite stiletto from in his tooled black boots.
>
Jesae picks up an oaken wand.
>
Barumples closes his eyes for a moment.
>
A cricket chirps quietly.
>
Jesae asks, "Don't these unstun?"
>
Wariquan springs from hiding and delivers a blow to Izbin's head!
MS: +249 - MD: +107 + MAvA: -21 + d100: +32 == +153
Success!
Izbin appears paralyzed!
>
Kuaike chuckles.
>report Izbin just attacked me for no reason.
Sepher says, "Idiot."
REPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone III staff of emergency situations or gamewide technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. While no staff members are currently on duty, there are likely to be several lurking behind the scenes to investigate your report. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

>
Barumples rubs Izbin.
>
Syrile gestures while summoning the spirits of nature to his aid...
>
Syrile gestures at Izbin.
Izbin shakes off the magic.
>
Syrile rubs his chin thoughtfully.
warn izbin interaction
>You inform Izbin that you wish no further interaction with him. Having done this, you realize that the two of you should move to separate areas, so as not to escalate the conflict.
>
Jesae drops an oaken wand.
>
Wariquan put an opal-hilted black vultite stiletto in his tooled black boots.
>assist request Izbin just attacked me for no reason.
Your request has been sent to the GMs currently on duty.
You are number 1 in the queue.
You may cancel your request for assistance at any time by typing ASSIST CANCEL.
>
Jesae asks, "What the hell was that about?"
>
Wariquan says, "You should not touch her"
>
The webs dissolve from around Izbin.
>
The wall of force disappears from around Sepher.
>
Sepher stands up.
>l
[Town Square, Garden Niche]
This small niche between two buildings has been neatly landscaped into a tiny moonlit garden, its careful mosaic of flagstones interspersed with patches of trimmed grass. A low stone bench rests along one vine-covered wall, and a patch of colorful violets surrounds a painted wooden barrel in one corner. You also see an oaken wand, a pure white raptor that is flying around and an oaken wand.
Also here: Vebie, Lord Syrile, a stunned Izbin, Barumples, Sepher, Bisco, Jesae, Kuaike who is sitting, Divid who is sitting
Obvious paths: east
>
Izbin begins to move again.
>
Syrile just opened a rolaren-bound survival kit secured with a miniature forest green compass.
>
Syrile removes a Voln crested vultite shield from in his rolaren-bound kit.
>
Syrile just closed a rolaren-bound survival kit secured with a miniature forest green compass.
Sepher leaps from hiding to attack!
Sepher swings a longbladed glaes seax at Izbin!
AS: +195 vs DS: +293 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +37 = -31
A clean miss.
>
Sepher chuckles.
>
Koroth just arrived.
>
Koroth sits down.
>sign staunching
AS: +281 vs DS: +293 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +5 = +23
A clean miss.
>
Your veins throb and your blood sings.
>
Sepher starts chortling.
>
You hear the voice of Wariquan say, "It could be hazardous to your health"
>
Kuaike asks, "Any reason for that or was he just bored?"
>
Kuaike glances at you.
>
AS: +366 vs DS: +293 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +29 = +132
... and hits for 6 points of damage!
Glancing blow to Izbin's left leg!
>
Jesae says, "We need our primary form of entertainment to return."
>
Jesae yells, "Foxs!"
>
Barumples rubs Izbin.
>
Foxs's group just arrived.
>whisper kua I dunno, he's on interact, he's not supposed to talk to me at all.
You quietly whisper to Kuaike, "I dunno, he's on interact, he's not supposed to talk to me at all."
>
Bisco begins chuckling at Jesae!
>
Foxs softly asks, "yes?"
>
AS: +486 vs DS: +293 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +97 = +320
... and hits for 88 points of damage!
Left hip pulped, severing the leg.
Izbin screams and falls to the ground grasping his mangled left leg!
>
Koroth searches around for a moment.
>
Sepher says, "Might as well."
>
Sepher chuckles.
>
Barumples gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>
You notice Vebie slip into a hiding place.
Jesae cackles!
>
Jesae removes a tarnished old bell from in her high-heeled sandals.
>
Foxs shakes her head.
>
Foxs's group just went east.
>
Sepher sits down.
>
Jesae says, "Perhaps I could train her to this."
>gaze up
You gaze up into the heavens.
Jesae rings her old bell once, producing a single clear note.
>
A white glow rushes away from you.
>
Sepher says, "There. A leg for a leg."
>
Kuaike whispers, "I hate it when people break that... bastards..."
>
Barumples gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...
>
Barumples gestures at Izbin.
Izbin is able to move again.
The glazed look leaves Izbin.
>
Izbin asks, "How bout we all mind our own god damn business, thanks?"
>
Barumples rubs Izbin.
>
Izbin stands up.
>
Izbin peers quizzically at Sepher.
>
Bisco pokes Sepher in the ribs.
>
A golden aura fades from you.
Bisco says, "Another lovely evening in the niche"
>
Sepher says, "My sister is my business."
whisper kua Yeah, I don't know why he keeps attacking me, he just does.
>You quietly whisper to Kuaike, "Yeah, I don't know why he keeps attacking me, he just does."
>
Kuaike says, "Respectable shot."
>
Kuaike nods to Sepher.
>
Sepher winks at Izbin.
>
Jesae asks, "Um, cause Maimara is a friend?"
>
Izbin just went east.
>
Lord Syrile just went east.
>
Jesae says, "Well yeah..or aquaintance or something."
get sh ield
>I could not find what you were referring to.
>stance defensive
You are now in a defensive stance.
>
Kuaike whispers, "Might be time to take it to a higher authority."
>
You hear the voice of Wariquan say, "I think she was looking for me"
>whisper kua I did.
You quietly whisper to Kuaike, "I did."

I could have killed him with two mana. Did I? No. Why? I'd rather see this motherfuck banned.

Betheny
09-16-2003, 03:33 AM
Yeah, 1 guest, I bet that's you, SEan, isn't it? Guess what? If I wasn't a law abiding rule following citizen I'd kill you until the empaths and clerics were all age cap from your sorry ass, and they decided to let you decay.

[Tone it down please.]

[Edited on 9-16-2003 by Caels]

DCSL
09-16-2003, 03:58 AM
Let it all out, Beth...

Betheny
09-16-2003, 04:14 AM
Don't mind if I do!

SLDKGJGLSATUOIWEU523857903FNMSDLKDCM

There you go.

longshot
09-16-2003, 04:24 AM
I really don't understand why this ass clown is still around.

Complete bullshit. I'm sorry that you and everyone else has to go through this.

Vent all you need to Maimara.

Betheny
09-16-2003, 04:26 AM
Yeah, I don't know why he's still around. It's getting rediculous. I wonder if they even listen when I say HEY, THIS GUY IS GANRYU.

So, whatever, they haven't responded to my assist or my report yet. I'm going to raise a stink.

Drew2
09-16-2003, 06:46 AM
Unfortunatly since everyone retaliated they won't do much.

Trust me. I know this.

HarmNone
09-16-2003, 07:29 AM
Hmmm...seems that the Warn Interaction command, when issued, gives you a message that says it is time for you to vacate the area: "Having done this, you realize that the two of you should move to separate areas, so as not to escalate the conflict." Yet, you did not leave the area, and other people attacked Izbin in your defense.

While I understand the reason for the attacks (Izbin is a jerk), they will not work in your favor when discussing things with the PTB, nor will your not leaving the area. If you want him disciplined, you have to go out of your way to show you are doing everything you can do to stay the hell out of his way.

Warn him and vacate the area. If he follows you, then Report/Assist again. Rinse and repeat as many times as necessary. :)

HarmNone can see Izbin is being a pain in the arse

Adhara
09-16-2003, 08:41 AM
Others attacked him not Maimara and while she indeed did not leave on the spot, I think that is a minor consideration in this case. I hope *everyone* reports him until he's banned.

Oh by the way, Izbin doesn't feel he has enough enemies yet so if you are resting at an inn table, especially wayside, make sure your group is closed if you go afk. Trust me. He loves snatching strangers and attacking them for no reason.

Xcalibur
09-16-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
Yeah, 1 guest, I bet that's you, SEan, isn't it? Guess what? If I wasn't a law abiding rule following citizen I'd kill you until the empaths and clerics were all age cap from your sorry ass, and they decided to let you decay.

I'm sure he's laughing since you give him attention, you create him a topic and you talk about him..

He got a problem with his ego, the way to treat these people IS TOTAL IGNORANCE.

If he attacks you, keep the log, assist, report, and fucking leave.

Don't even talk about it here, so he won't see he's "important"

Use your common sense:bouncy:

[Edited on 9-16-2003 by Gemstone101]

09-16-2003, 01:19 PM
He certainly seems like a jackass, but I swear, how you folks go through so many REPORTS, WARNS, and ASSISTS boggles my mind.

Isn't there a chance that YOU might be the problem if you are constantly having to use WARN/ASSIST/REPORT?

That's not directed at Maimara, although she does seem to be getting her money's worth out of those commands.

Scott
09-16-2003, 01:24 PM
When you warn interact someone, YOU LEAVE. Failing to leave after warn interacting him voids the warn. So your warns mean absolutely nothing......

Scott
09-16-2003, 01:25 PM
Which brings me to another point. Warning is one of the worst forms of RPing......

Snapp
09-16-2003, 01:28 PM
I can see warn's usefullness, especially against someone like Sean who will just NOT quit (I know this!)....but you should follow the rules of warn itself.. and leave the room! ;)

SpunGirl
09-16-2003, 02:24 PM
First off, I think it's crap that the person who is getting shit on should have to leave. She was minding her own business.

Second, WARN might not be stellar RPing, but neither is Izbin's behavior. On the other hand, Sepher WAS RPing (defending his sister). He reacted before Maimara warned Izbin, because SHE WAS AFK ON THE PHONE.

Sean is a worthless fuck. I think if one opinion unifies us all, that would be it.

-K

[Edited on 9-16-2003 by SpunGirl]

Scott
09-16-2003, 02:29 PM
<<<First off, I think it's crap that the person who is getting shit on should have to leave. She was minding her own business.>>>

Then don't warn him for interaction.

<<<Second, WARN might not be stellar RPing, but neither is Izbin's behavior.>>>

Izbin is a jackass, I hope Maimara follow's through and makes it a goal to get him banned.

<<<Sepher WAS RPing (defending his sister). He had no way of knowing Maimara just warned him, where in the log did she tell him? Not to mention he reacted lightning-quick.>>>

I don't know if I'd call it RPing, but there was nothing wrong with what he did in my eyes.

<<Sean is a worthless fuck. At least Candor is funny.>>

Candor takes his beatings, sean logs out or hides in town. Anyone who wants to act like a jackass is fine with me, as long as they are willing to deal with the consequences.

[Edited on 9-16-2003 by Gemstone101]

Solkern
09-16-2003, 03:01 PM
Lets see seanathon was a pussy, his 893754543 characters after that are pussies..who would have thought IZBIN ALSO is a pussy? go figure

GemstoneFan
09-16-2003, 03:31 PM
I miss Candor in Icemule. He's one of my favorite characters -- he takes a licking and keeps on ticking, hahaha.

And although he'll never admit it, he's a nice guy. My char had trouble with a scales trap once and he'd amunetted to me privately about how to disarm it, all the while taunting over the net, hahha.

Kurili
09-16-2003, 03:41 PM
This is SEANATHON we've been talking about? I almost forgot that idiot while I was in Plat. No wonder all these chars are idiots. The Daddy of em all was an idiot.

Acolyte Kurili, often dense

Kurili
09-16-2003, 03:45 PM
I remember Seanathon nominating himself for a Golden Kobold on the Simu boards, then asking people to agree about what a good RPer he was. Dont remember how it was worded, but very self-serving, and also very ludicrous considering.

Acolyte Kurili

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 04:15 PM
Ok, I've been dealing with Izbin. It went like this, he killed me, Syberus waited for hours and killed him back. He spiked at my IG brother Drakam, unsuccesfully, and Drakam killed him. Izbin then approached Drakam's table, tried to drag him out, attacked Drakam's fiancee and was killed by Drakam again and later killed by Sintik.
So we do exactly what they say, we report for each time that little shit does this to us. And they always start you out with this "I can promise you this will end now" which then ends with "and you both promise to never speak to each other or be in each other's presences, if you drop it, he will."
Basically all this means is that Izbin will keep doing his shit, they will keep promising it will stop, and nothing will happen. If he attacks me again or any of my friends and we report and they don't ban him, screw it, we'll deed him.

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 04:16 PM
And I did use the warn command for harassment and I reported, filed for an assist and left the area. So mine wasn't void when he stalked me outside of town and spiked me.

Makaveli
09-16-2003, 04:17 PM
I think you're mistaken. The player of Seanathon and Sean are not the same person.

Camri
09-16-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Makaveli
I think you're mistaken. The player of Seanathon and Sean are not the same person.

Alright. Lets just say they aren't.

So, who the hell are YOU?

If you want everyone to believe you know so much about it, Maybe you should tell us who you are. If you're not HIM that is...

Skirmisher
09-16-2003, 06:58 PM

Oh.....of course not.

And neither are you I'm sure. :moon:

Gokkem
09-16-2003, 06:59 PM

Then who the hell are you.:?:

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 07:06 PM
I think that's something we'd all like to know, Gokkem.

Snapp
09-16-2003, 07:09 PM
Well we know that he knew John Ritter personally, right (see John Ritter thread)? So that must mean he's into acting... hmm...

:P

Gokkem
09-16-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
Well we know that he knew John Ritter personally, right (see John Ritter thread)? So that must mean he's into acting... hmm...

:P

Oh oh oh I got it! His kids are named Kelly and Bud, he went to Polk High and once threw for 4 touchdowns in one game! That's who it is!

No wait that's Al Bundy. He's much cooler.

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 07:14 PM
Yeah right, he knew John Ritter and I knew Marilyn Mornoe

DCSL
09-16-2003, 07:18 PM
Oo, I knew Jim Belushi!

Betheny
09-16-2003, 07:30 PM
If you think i'm at fault here, sorry, but you're wrong. The only reason I even knew he hit me is I have a sound attached to when I lose health. I heard it, I looked over, this shit was going on.

I was on an important phone call, all I could do was fucking report, assist, and warn his ass -- like they told me to do last time, when he did this shit. So don't tell me it's bad RP. His attacking me wasn't RP at all. How do you respond to stupid jackassness with rp? You don't. I was following what the GM had told me to do last time.

As for 'letting' other people attack him, notice I didn't say jack shit at all. I did IM people and tell them to let him do his worst, though I won't be posting the IM logs here since it doesn't really matter anyway. The only person that I knew that was there would be Sepher.

DCSL
09-16-2003, 07:36 PM
Totally wasn't Maimara's fault in this instance (I don't know about others 'cause I was only there for this one.) There was no interaction before the attack, nothing to work with, no sign of role-play. He was doing it to be a jackass.

She didn't acknowledge his presence in any way, even after the attack, even when I (as Kuaike) brought the dude to Maimara's attention.. sorry, I didn't know about any of the other WARNs.

I think she did right under the circumstances.

Betheny
09-16-2003, 07:59 PM
That was you? You're fun! :D

The only time I said anything was when he had left, and everyone was talking about tracking him down and killing him, and I said to just leave him alone. And that was -all- I said. If you want to fault me for doing what I was told to do, including the warn and all of that, fine, but I'm not going to jeopardize the long build-up of paperwork on th is guy because the manly th ing to do would be to retaliate myself.

I didn't ask anyone to touch this guy. I was AFK. So... whatever. You can tell when I came back on the log I posted. When I left rest mode? That's when I returned from AFKness.

Betheny
09-16-2003, 08:01 PM
Oh, and just FYI.

Izbin just arrived.
>
You feel at full magical power again.
>
Izbin indicates his rolaren warblade with a smile.
>
Izbin smirks.
>
Izbin just went east.

BRING IT

GSLeloo
09-16-2003, 08:17 PM
Cause of the GM's he just sees me and runs away. Runs away like the LITTLE BABY that he is... Come on Makaveli, respond!

DCSL
09-16-2003, 08:28 PM
That was you? You're fun! :D

Heh, yes, that was me. I brought Kuaike into the niche specifically to meet Maimara and Jesae. Part of my Full Scale Role-Play Attack plan, wherein... I get to RP sometime.

Betheny
09-16-2003, 08:32 PM
You can RP with me anytime :) Sepher's a lot of fun, too!

SpunGirl
09-16-2003, 10:14 PM
I can't believe Sean has come back to the boards.

Sean, you've been banned what, three times now? Get a fucking life, you loser. Sure, we're talking about you and normally someone we're discussing would have a right to participate in said discussion.

Unfortunately for you, your forfeited that right a few times over with your continued idiocy on these boards. It's pretty hard to get booted here, from what I've seen, yet you've managed nonetheless.

GO AWAY. No one wants to talk to you, or any of your alternate Sean-loving personalities.

-K

Edaarin
09-17-2003, 12:10 AM
You know...stop making threads about him, and poof, he'll go away. Heh.

Betheny
09-17-2003, 12:13 AM
A jackass is a jackass. Whether he'll go away or not is debatable.

The real question is: If I stop posting here, will he stop harassing me?

It's a conundrum. Either way, it doesn't really matter. Whether the guy that pulled this shit was Izbin or some other loser, it would've gotten posted.

Also, on another note, over 24 hours later and I'm still waiting on my goddamn assist. Grrr.

[Edited on 9-17-2003 by Maimara]

Makaveli
09-17-2003, 01:37 AM
Whom I play in Gemstone does not matter. Just stating a simple fact as I saw from reading the posts in the previous weeks. I just actually decided to take the time to sign up now.

SpunGirl
09-17-2003, 04:10 AM
Funny how Sean-commentators show up each time he gets banned, each new one knowing things about Sean (who he does or does not play, football awards, et cetera), and yet claim they are not him.

Quotes so far by Makaveli:

"I think you're mistaken. The player of Seanathon and Sean are not the same person." (He knows Sean, even if he claims not to BE him).

"...having personally worked with the guy..." (re: John Ritter. Apparently Makaveli is a movie star, as well.)

By Apollyon, who also claimed NOT to be Sean:

Here are Sean's pictures, pecs, football awards, et cetera. All of which he took the time to make sure I posted.

"....you guys, who know nothing about the biz..." (re: us making fun of Sean claiming he's a movie star. Apparently Apollyon knew all about the "biz" too!)

Now, let's see. Apollyon/Sean was last active on 9/7, the date of his last post, the date I'll have to assume he was banned.

Makaveli, though he says he "just now took the time to sign up," actually registered 9/9, a mere two days after his last ban.

Seems he's been lurking around, waiting for a reason to post. That reason, my friends, is that we are talking about him again. Sure, you say, he's posted a few other things as well. But in the last day, 6 of his 10 total posts have been in regards to the Izbin threads.

We know it's you, you fucking idiot from hell.

-K

(edited to add all my lovely evidence-gathering).

[Edited on 9-17-2003 by SpunGirl]

Caramia
09-17-2003, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Tayre
Unfortunatly since everyone retaliated they won't do much.

Trust me. I know this.

Uh huh, Tayre! The minute Sepher stepped in and stated "My sister is my business." the GMs will pretty much see that and think "consented." Not to mention, he shouldn't be messing in your conflicts period, especially if the attacks are something you're trying to get them to deal with.

Why is the assclown still here, you ask? Because it's pretty apparent from the logs posted that people keep responding to him. If everyone just stopped reacting, and stopped feeding his incredibly immature and juvenile need for attention, he'll be gone.

Betheny
09-17-2003, 05:02 AM
The GMs will think no such thing. Whether he is my c haracter's brother, or Joe Schmoe, whatever conflict they had was totally seperate from what he had with me.

The SECOND I knew what was going on, I did what I was told to do. By the GM's. They can't fault me for what someone else did.

Caramia
09-17-2003, 05:14 AM
The GMs will think no such thing. Whether he is my character's brother, or Joe Schmoe, whatever conflict they had was totally seperate from what he had with me.

In that log, he clearly states that his "sister's" business (your business) is his business. That's not a separate conflict. That's your conflict he's getting involved in. If they have a separate conflict then it was pretty poor timing on his part to do something about it, it just muddies things.

The not being able to control what others do is a cop-out. A simple "Hey, don't attack the bastard. Report him and let the GM see him do all the attacking so they can finally get rid of him." works.

Just sign me:

Been there, Done that.

Let him hang himself.

Betheny
09-17-2003, 05:35 AM
I'm not copping out.

I was AFK. And if I told them to stop attacking him, it would've been my acknowledging his presence, thus negating anything I was trying to do.