PDA

View Full Version : Caligos Isle cylinders with cigars and lockpicks

somethief2
06-02-2019, 11:57 AM
I've got a cylinder and a tube here that I dug up on Caligos. They're similar in that each is scripted and contains a unique lockpick and cigar. The white leather tube has a clockwork-inset dark vaalin lockpick and a bronzed sepia cigar. The cylinder's cigar and lockpick can be seen below. I'll keep this moving quickly but wanted to have an auction because I don't know their value.

an eel-branded black leather cylinder, SOLD for 100k to Rovvigen

a brass-riveted white leather tube, SOLD for 100k to Rovvigen

>get cylinder
You grab an eel-branded black leather cylinder from a large pocket inside of your black leather coat.
>l cylinder
Resembling smoke, a multitude of interlocking swirls have been meticulously embossed onto the surface of the black leather cylinder. A blackened sea glass ring encircles the cylinder just beneath the hinged cap.
>inspect cylinder
You carefully inspect your black leather cylinder.

You estimate that an eel-branded black leather cylinder can store a very small amount with enough space for one item.

You determine that you could not wear the cylinder.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of wood.
>analyze cylinder
You analyze your black leather cylinder and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

Your cylinder must remain some kind of cylindrical container. You may change the show description but it cannot support a long description. In addition, you can alter the ring/band that is beneath the cap, which will always be a part of the show by default. TURN to raise/lower the velvet lining concealing your lockpicks. Your cylinder is currently at Tier 1/1.

The following verbs are available to you: OPEN, CLOSE, TURN, FLIP, POINT, SMELL, EXHALE. Original idea by Ardule, Duskruin.

Try as you might, you cannot get a good sense of whether or not the cylinder's pockets could get any deeper, but you might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the black leather cylinder for you.
>open cylinder
You flip the black leather cylinder's hinged cap and it opens with a muffled *pop*.
>l in cylinder
Inside the black leather cylinder you see an indigo-dyed silvery cigar inked with entwined eels. A thin layer of black velvet lines the interior and there is a slight wrinkle in the velvet near the cylinder's opening.
>get cigar
You remove an indigo-dyed silvery cigar inked with entwined eels from in your black leather cylinder.
>turn cylinder
You turn the blackened sea glass ring beneath the cap of the black leather cylinder and the black velvet lining collapses into the cylinder, revealing a lockpick.
>l in cyl
The black leather cylinder contains no cigars. A thin layer of black velvet lines the interior but it's currently lowered and pooled at the bottom of the cylinder, revealing a pale vaalin lockpick capped with a silver-cast chelioboros.

Rovvigen
06-03-2019, 12:51 AM
Mb on both

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

somethief2
06-04-2019, 09:37 AM
100k going twice to Rovvigen.

somethief2
06-05-2019, 05:43 PM
SOLD! Contact me via PM or on Discord/IG/Lich as Loxik. I may not be available tonight, but tomorrow should be fine.