PDA

View Full Version : "The Help Me Help My German Shepherd"Sell

OmegaMoo
05-14-2019, 08:36 PM
I'm basically looking to sell the following items since I can use the extra cash because my poor 6.5 year fur baby had an expensive vet trip with hip dysplasia diagnosis. My dog is more important to me than anything. I can't stress that enough. That said, one of these items I would like to sell if possible to help me take care of her. Cash offers only please. I prefer paypal. I went ahead and modified the stuff I don't mind parting with since I'm at a comfortable spot (most noticeable is the high steel blade, Falvispike, and my epic cape). A very big thank you to everybody for helping me. She is a lot more active today and was wanting to play tonight btw :-)

1) 700 Premie Points (good for 2 alterations at least)

2) 1900 Premium Points on my Main Account - Up for grabs if any interest Otherwise I'm going to just let it keep climbing up:-)

3) 3x a day invisibility amulet. It restores a charge every 8 hours. Sold to Xred

4) Spectral Butterfly Pouch Basically you open the pouch and you have your own butterfly that follows you for a while. Sold to Xred

5) Pretty much anything in my lockers

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19cioGqAtTU_sZ3XWy9i_gJo7uOoL2U2AdDRaLyXSRC8/edit?usp=sharing

Some of the above I honestly don't know what they are worth so I would appreciate it if anybody can help me out. I'm just looking to get a little extra to get me through til the 1st of the month.

If you have any questions then feel free to PM me or message me on Discord (Shadowleaves#7393). Just trying to sell something to help me on the costs. Thankfully I'm not at only option of a total hip replacement for her. I'm really hoping adequan and dasuquin advanced will be enough for her.

feverzipduece
05-14-2019, 09:01 PM
Good luck with your dog.

OmegaMoo
05-14-2019, 09:28 PM
Thank you. This sucks :-/

Felicitii
05-15-2019, 10:42 AM
How much are you looking for on the hedgehog?

mgoddess
05-15-2019, 01:06 PM
6) Falvispike the Hedgehog

Awww, don't sell Falvispike!! :(

I really hope you can help your fur baby get better, without having to have Falvispike find a new home!

OmegaMoo
05-15-2019, 01:22 PM
Acilia (my almost 7 year old GSD that's my avatar) > Falvispike... or Gemstone stuff for that matter. That's just how it look at it. It's not like I can't get a chance get another hedgehog later or get other weapons / armor :-) She is more active today at least so that tells me the carprofen is working and she just got her 1st shot of adequan... second one (total of 8 for a month) happens Friday... which is the same day I get the doggy stairs and the dasuquin advanced. I don't want her jumping on the bed or anything so I'm taking precautions. That said, I *just* back from the vet so let me play catch up. I got one person (besides Felictii) that's interested in Falvispike...and other items (most notably the ethereal armor and other stuff in my lockers). However; I'm still in she selling mood. If anybody does want to look at my lockers, just DM me and I'll give upload a word doc so you can browse although some things are already on hold in my locker (ethereal armor, my T1 forest armor, pristine trousers/ white shirt)

Felicitii
05-15-2019, 02:33 PM
If you sell me the hodgehog, and then decide you want it back, I’m always happy to work with you. I just spent $2700 on vet bills for my baby, so just trying to help

OmegaMoo
05-15-2019, 02:56 PM
I appreciate it man. Hope you baby is doing better. I'll let you know if Falvispike doesn't get sold if I still could use anything. Hmm... is there a way to upload word documents in this forum? Right now I'm just uploading it them via discord in PMs to those curious enough to want to look around. Granted most of it is just fluff but hey if somebody wants something then more power to them for using something that's just collecting dust :-)

Methais
05-15-2019, 02:58 PM
Poor doggo. :(

POWPOW
05-15-2019, 08:11 PM
Hmm... is there a way to upload word documents in this forum? Right now I'm just uploading it them via discord in PMs to those curious enough to want to look around. Granted most of it is just fluff but hey if somebody wants something then more power to them for using something that's just collecting dust :-)

If you have a Google account you could just create a Google Doc and share the link. That way you could also edit it as it changes.

OmegaMoo
05-15-2019, 09:14 PM
Okay. Let me give that a whirl. Thanks!

OmegaMoo
05-15-2019, 09:24 PM
I *think* I did this right.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19cioGqAtTU_sZ3XWy9i_gJo7uOoL2U2AdDRaLyXSRC8/edit?usp=sharing

Felicitii
05-15-2019, 11:40 PM
Just let me know if interested, and praying for your doggo, they’re better to us than we humans deserve

BHawk
05-16-2019, 02:04 AM
I'm interested in some of your butterfly items. Do you know what the butterflies in the chest do, if anything?

I hope your pup gets better. Been there, in fact I spent some quality time in the animal ER this past weekend with my kitty.

OmegaMoo
05-16-2019, 02:33 AM
I don't know much about those butterfly items but I can see what I can find out tomorrow morning (I'm going off memory and about to sleep but I think those butterflies are in a bottle in my locker?). The pup is getting better. She's wanting to play more and acting back to normal so that's a plus. So I think the shot is working and so is the pain med. 7 more shots to go... not sure about the once a month of it afterward though based off what I've read on google since everything I'm finding is only saying 8 shots in one month and nothing about once a month afterward so meh. But I'm going to keep her on the joint supplement "treat"from what I've read / researched so far. I hope your kitty is better. Never fun to go to the vet for emergencies / hear really depressing news :(

BHawk
05-16-2019, 03:53 AM
Acupuncture is working for my dog. Kitty is better, but hating the meds.

some double-layered heavy black forging gloves - Is there more to this than a really nice description?
a shimmering green orb - RPA?

audioserf
05-16-2019, 04:17 AM
Positive vibes to you and your pup. Dogs are the best thing the planet’s got for us and it’s wretched to see them not doing well.

Xred
05-16-2019, 10:55 AM
I want to say that OmegaMoo was great working with and a trust worthy seller.

OmegaMoo
05-16-2019, 10:58 AM
She's still pretty active so I'm thinking she's going to be okay as long as she doesn't overdo playing. Dogs are most definitely life *nods sagely*

The forging are just fluff with a nice description to the best of my knowledge (I was kind of disappointed honestly). I think they were sold during an EG.. Butterflies... they appear to be just butterflies flying in the bottle and I can't find anything else special about them nor a way to get them out heh.

If I'm not mistaken, I think the ebonwood butterfly is account bound (It was given to people at EG).

a stained glass butterfly cuff set with lotus white crystal wings If I remember right (I can test this when I'm not busy), this is wearable and you just rub it and based off whatever gem or orb or whatever that goes into it, you will get a cast of whatever spell. Also the color of the wings is based on the color of the gem/orb thingy that goes into it. I remember that much.. I just haven't used it heh.

Aaramon
05-16-2019, 07:20 PM
Just be careful about the currency you accept from Xred. It is bound to have fleas.

OmegaMoo
05-16-2019, 09:05 PM
That's what Revolution is for :D

Alastir
05-16-2019, 09:57 PM
Sorry about your dog. Mine has hip problems as well. She hangs in there but she can't really run around or she'll limp for a day or so. Glucosamine treats seem to help a lot.

gemstonefella
05-16-2019, 10:22 PM
If you guys haven't tried CBD, give it a shot...works great.

OmegaMoo
05-17-2019, 12:58 AM
Sadly, CBD is illegal here (Nebraska) or I'd try it for both myself (i have osteoarthritis) and her. But so far the treatment is very promising. She's started running again earlier when I took her out for a walk, but I just don't want her to overdo it with those mean ground squirrels teasing her.

Hoodtralfeck
05-17-2019, 03:47 AM
info on 77 a sleepy-eyed silvery black mask (registered) please

also is a glowing-eyed lich king miniature fully unlocked seigery piece with the show ?

and a small opaque spider is a bound item so ya cant sell it

OmegaMoo
05-17-2019, 11:12 AM
I just copied / pasted the locker manifest, but good to know.

Here's the info the miniature

You remove a glowing-eyed lich king miniature from in a deep chest.
>analyze my mini
You analyze your lich king miniature and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
This miniature is a siegery toy. It is a sorcerer.
This miniature has custom attack messaging.

This miniature has custom miss messaging.

This miniature has no custom idle messaging. Get to work!

This miniature has custom death messaging.

You get no sense of whether or not the miniature may be further lightened.
>

The mask: It's just a Fluff / RP item that's worn on the head. It's basically a mask for a ball (dancing) if you would but there's no scripts on it.

gemstonefella
05-18-2019, 10:18 AM
CBD derived from hemp is allowed in all 50 states now. Was approved in the October 2018 farm bill. Check with your local pet shop. You might be surprised.

OmegaMoo
05-18-2019, 02:13 PM
Wow... I'm surprised I missed that but on the other hand it wasn't too long ago. Good info. Thanks! I'm definitely going to see who might have it that's close by my nick of the woods (I'm in the boonies heh)

mgoddess
05-18-2019, 06:19 PM
Wow... I'm surprised I missed that but on the other hand it wasn't too long ago. Good info. Thanks! I'm definitely going to see who might have it that's close by my nick of the woods (I'm in the boonies heh)
If you can find it PlusCBD Oil (https://pluscbdoil.com/) is wonderful. I used it, while I was still in the US... really wish I could find it up here in Canada.

mgoddess
05-28-2019, 09:43 PM
How's the furbaby doing? :)

OmegaMoo
05-28-2019, 10:29 PM
She's continues to improve and is back to her old self, thank you for asking :-). I just wish she'd use the dog stairs I bought her instead of jumping up on my bed (yes I spoil her rotten). The cat uses it though... heh Being serious, she's running around, hunting ground squirrels, and wanting to play. She's even back to crying / trying to run away from the vet heh. I think she has 3 more shots of adequan. The joint supplement med twice a day seems to be doing wonders as well.

mgoddess
05-28-2019, 11:39 PM
She's continues to improve and is back to her old self, thank you for asking :-). I just wish she'd use the dog stairs I bought her instead of jumping up on my bed (yes I spoil her rotten). The cat uses it though... heh Being serious, she's running around, hunting ground squirrels, and wanting to play. She's even back to crying / trying to run away from the vet heh. I think she has 3 more shots of adequan. The joint supplement med twice a day seems to be doing wonders as well.
Yay, that's so happy to hear! Nothing wrong at all on spoiling the furbabies, they deserve it just as much as humans do! :)

Methais
05-30-2019, 09:28 AM
Yay, that's so happy to hear! Nothing wrong at all on spoiling the furbabies, they deserve it more than humans do! :)

Fixed.

mgoddess
05-30-2019, 12:52 PM
Yay, that's so happy to hear! Nothing wrong at all on spoiling the furbabies, they deserve it more than humans do! :)Fixed.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Methais again."

(No) Shame on you, Methais, for being so brilliant! :P