PDA

View Full Version : For you women: words to live by.

Ravenstorm
03-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Click here (http://www.livejournal.com/users/wicked_wish/463017.html)

Raven

Slingblade
03-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Sounds to me like that chick needs to give more head.

Bobmuhthol
03-04-2005, 06:27 PM
That was possibly the stupidest shit I've ever read. Stop writing crap is more like it.

4a6c1
03-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Shes right. Our sex toys are better.

And I probably laughed at parts of that I shouldnt have. Like every time she used the word parasite.

:lol2:

03-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Whoever wrote that should be executed out of GP

- Arkans

Snapp
03-04-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by JihnasSpirit

And I probably laughed at parts of that I shouldnt have. Like every time she used the word parasite.

:lol: I laughed at those parts too.

She does have a point though!

Alarke
03-05-2005, 02:08 AM
She is obviously ugly and the guy she was trying to get with wouldnt have any of it, so she wrote that post.

Slingblade
03-05-2005, 03:21 AM
And now for the male version of that article:

Jerk off and save yourself (and wallet) the hassle of putting up with their bullshit.

03-06-2005, 01:13 AM
So in other words she got knocked up and the dood split.

Edaarin
03-06-2005, 04:00 AM
Women are fiscally responsible for babies? What is she, a fucking retard?

When I get a say in whether or not you get to keep the baby, then you have a say in whether or not you receive child support. I swear, this stupid women's movement bullshit just needs to end.

Nakiro
03-06-2005, 04:14 AM
Its more about personal responsiblity than anything else. If restraining from sexual intercourse (or any sexual act) is what it takes for a woman to manage her body in a way that she is comfortable doing, so be it.

Nakiro
03-06-2005, 05:25 AM
And now, for the version for promescious homosexual men:

There are people in this world who very firmly believe that this is the natural order of things: straight people have orgasms, and gays get AIDS. This is a sacred balance, whereby when having sex a man and woman are made happy for two minutes but two homosexual men spends the next nine months serving as host to a life-threatening parasite, then die from a rare disease that only cats normally get.

This is a balance that many, many people -- many of them in positions of power -- are willing to go to great lengths to enforce. Never mind that many (but not all) of these people are straight people, and are therefore unlikely to be held accountable for any parasite more complex than a tapeworm ... for some strange reason or reasons, these people want to make sure that it is very, very difficult for your average homosexual to not get AIDS.

Most of the people who object to the wide, easy availability of homosexual sex are straight people. These straight people have the luxury of assuming this position because they have no reason to believe that they, personally, have anything at stake if a homosexual gets AIDS and dies. I find this baffling.

The solution is so obvious that it can be boiled down to these words: stop taking it up the ass.
That's right. stop taking it up the ass.

If your man doesn't understand that if he's entitled to an orgasm, you're entitled to safe sex -- stop taking it up the ass.. If he can't get it through his thick skull that his fleeting pleasure poses a mortal threat to you -- stop taking it up the ass.. No handjobs, no blowjobs, no orgasms for him whatsoever except by his own hand, until you can be completely assured of a AIDS free future, at your discretion.

These homosexuals do not deserve access to your mudhole. stop taking it up the ass.

I don't know what you think you owe him, and I don't care how badly he whines or begs. I don't care if they're wonderful boyfriends otherwise. I don't care if you're married to him. stop taking it up the ass.It is still your body. It is still your call. Clearly, they do not understand this. So stop taking it up the ass.

They will die anyway if you do not fuck them if they have aids, but if you do than you probably will to so, stop taking it up the ass.

Remember: You can hold out longer than he can. I promise. Your can ram a dildo up your own ass too, and your self-control is superior, and you can go deeper anyway. Stop taking it up the ass.. You deserve better. You deserve someone who is aware that your body is your domain, and who respects that. If he doesn't respect that, stop taking it up the ass.

Just stop. Stop it. You deserve better, and he deserves a cold shower if he thinks he is entitled to control over your mudhole and how you manage its daily operation. Stop taking it up the ass.if he thinks that someone other than you should determine what hangs around inside you. Stop taking it up the ass, because he would sooner masturbate with a corkscrew up his own ass than have sex like a straight man.

Stop taking it up the ass.if he refers to AIDS as your problem, then has straight friends that help vote in legislation that makes it your really big fucking problem. Stop taking it up the ass. if he thinks that your inability to prevent AIDS should in no way prevent him from having sex with you.

It's not that complicated.
St op taking it up the ass..
Stop it. Seriously.
Christ.

Tsa`ah
03-06-2005, 06:24 AM
The above post may, or may not be, the biggest pile of bullshit ever written.

Ravenstorm
03-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Actually, though a simple replacement of terms with the original essay doesn't quite work, I agree with Nakiro. Personal responsibility is exactly what it is about and safe sex, like birth control, is the responsibility of both parties. But it is ultimately up to the one whose body it is.

You deserve better. You deserve someone who is aware that your body is your domain, and who respects that.

Raven

longshot
03-06-2005, 01:52 PM
I think that the girl who wrote that is advocating anal sex.

Warriorbird
03-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Nothing wrong with that.

Tsa`ah
03-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Ravenstorm
Actually, though a simple replacement of terms with the original essay doesn't quite work, I agree with Nakiro. Personal responsibility is exactly what it is about and safe sex, like birth control, is the responsibility of both parties. But it is ultimately up to the one whose body it is.

You deserve better. You deserve someone who is aware that your body is your domain, and who respects that.

Raven

If you remove all sexuality specific labels, thus making it a post about promiscuous men (since being gay doesn't make one more promiscuous, but by nature ... being a man does) or women, then I agree. Since it was some homophobic tear about gay men and AIDS, I stand by my original statement. That post may, or may not, be the biggest pile of bull shit over composed.

Keller
03-06-2005, 04:29 PM
I'm in complete agreeance with the LJ poster.

I know guys who are like, "we're married, you're on the pill, and I'm not using a condom." WTF? Do you people realize what giving birth to a fucking child entails? Do you understand that their are means of making pregnancy controlable?

She's not saying to stop fucking him. She's saying to stop fucking him until he realizes what is at stake. She's dead-on.

Hips
03-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Keller
She's not saying to stop fucking him. She's saying to stop fucking him until he realizes what is at stake. She's dead-on.

:clap:

Some of us have realized by now that the majority of college-age guys don't give a shit about protection as long as they get off in the end. That's why the smart ones among us use birth control, and make the guys get tested before hand. Not to mention the failure rate for some condoms is as high as 14%, whereas with the brand of birth control I take it's less than 1%.... or so says the info packet that comes with my pills.

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2005, 04:41 PM
How hard is it to pull out?

Besides, if you go here (www.google.com) you'll laugh too hard to have sex anyway.

[Edited on 3-6-2005 by peam]

Soulpieced
03-06-2005, 04:43 PM
I saw that episode of Conan. I think the Big Show (pro wrestler) was the other guest, and both he and Conan did NOT have any idea how to respond. It was hilarious.

Nakiro
03-06-2005, 04:43 PM
Most of the popular pills are 99.9% effecitve when taken properly.

I agree with the quote Ravenstorm posted in his previous post.

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2005, 04:44 PM
<<I saw that episode of Conan. I think the Big Show (pro wrestler) was the other guest, and both he and Conan did NOT have any idea how to respond. It was hilarious.>>

WTF is he doing?!??!

Soulpieced
03-06-2005, 04:46 PM
WTF is who doing? That's Sue Johannsen(sp) from Sunday Night Sex show, and she was demonstrating how a woman (or man) could pleasure their significant other using a dildo you strap to your chin...................

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2005, 04:48 PM

holy shit that's a chick?

Soulpieced
03-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Yes sir.

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't know whether that makes it funnier or weirder.

Apotheosis
03-06-2005, 04:51 PM
the woman who wrote that needs to get laid

Ravenstorm
03-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
...and she was demonstrating how a woman (or man) could pleasure their significant other using a dildo you strap to your chin...................

The Accomodator. Yes, that was a funny episode. Especially when she started passing out dildos for inspection.

Raven

SiKWiDiT
03-06-2005, 04:57 PM
The proper response to that post would be:

"Iron my shirt, bitch."

Soulpieced
03-06-2005, 05:08 PM
", bitch" can be added to the end of any sentence and made completely and utterly appropriate for any situation.

Brattt8525
03-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol

Besides, if you go here (www.google.com) you'll laugh too hard to have sex anyway.

I now have pepsi all over my keyboard, god damn that was funny.

Chadj
03-06-2005, 05:36 PM
I feel dumber having read that article.

Hips
03-06-2005, 05:37 PM

There's up to a 19% chance of failure using that "method."

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2005, 05:39 PM
WTF? Fuck your statistics.

Obviously the guy didn't pull out if it failed.

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2005, 05:48 PM
This is me trying to understand why that statistic exists.

(17:45:50) Rachel Pwnz: No matter how hard I try
(17:45:55) Rachel Pwnz: I can't find a way to possibly argue that.
(17:46:14) Rachel Pwnz: It's like saying, "There's a 19% chance a woman will get pregnant if she never has sex."
(17:46:35) Rachel Pwnz: Which would be a funny scenario.
(17:46:42) Rachel Pwnz: If every couple of minutes, there's a d100 roll
(17:46:48) Rachel Pwnz: And if she gets 1-19, she's pregnant!
(17:46:58) Rachel Pwnz: God I'm awesome.
(17:47:04) mybud: Post that :P
(17:47:12) mybud: ... why in the fuck did I just use :P
(17:47:16) mybud: Shoot me.
(17:47:20) Rachel Pwnz: No problem.

Ravenstorm
03-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Obviously the guy didn't pull out if it failed.

Wrong. Sperm can often be found in 'precome' so even pulling out before ejaculating carries a risk of pregnancy.

The more you know...

Raven

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2005, 06:19 PM
19% is horrendously inaccurate and you should stfu.

Fuck the post explaining it.

Ravenstorm
03-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Well, I don't know where that 19% came from but a little research on the subject shows that according to Planned Parenthood (http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp2/portal/files/portal/medicalinfo/birthcontrol/pub-birth-control-03.xml#withdrawal) even if you do everything right, there's a 4% chance of pregnancy. And if you don't do everything right every single time, it's as high as 27%. But even a 4% chance of fathering a child is too high if you don't want one.

Raven

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2005, 06:36 PM
<<even if you do everything right, there's a 4% chance of pregnancy. And if you don't do everything right every single time, it's as high as 27%.>>

That's the thing, though. You can't define the risk in a percentage at all.

I could say it's 4% or 27% and still be right. If you want to call this a true statistic, go right ahead. I'll continue fucking 15 bitches a day and not worrying about it.

Ravenstorm
03-06-2005, 06:50 PM
I'll continue fucking 15 bitches a day and not worrying about it.

Fantasizing is 100% effective. :)

Raven

HarmNone
03-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Ravenstorm

I'll continue fucking 15 bitches a day and not worrying about it.

Fantasizing is 100% effective. :)

Raven

:rofl: Oh, yeah!

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2005, 06:53 PM
At least stupid bitches don't tell women to stop having sex in my fantasies.

Not to say I don't really fuck 15 bitches a day, of course.

Soulpieced
03-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Son of a bitch, stupid dog kicked my internet card out as I was typing a witty reply. Anyway.

If 100 couples have sex an average of 1 time a day over the course of a year (365 days), 27 of them will get pregnant. Using this logic, that means for a single instance of sex using the imperfect withdrawal method, a woman has a .074% (not 7.4%, .074) chance of getting pregnant.

Math/Logic.

1. 27/100 woman will get pregnant in a year of intercourse (.27)
2. Assume an "average couple" will have sex once a day, equaling 365 times they had sex in a year (there was no data on the site, I would hope that an adult couple in their mid 20's living together will have sex once a night).
3. Chance a woman will get pregnant from one instance = .27/365 = .00074.
3a. Or if you want to look at it a different way, if 27 women get pregnant in 365 days, that means a woman gets pregnant every 13.518 days. During that 13.518 days, 100 couples had sex 1351.85 times. 1 in 1352 instances.

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2005, 07:18 PM
The way I did it came out to be about .02%, but I was judging it based on number of sperm in precum vs. sperm in semen.

SiKWiDiT
03-06-2005, 07:24 PM
WTF?

Hips
03-06-2005, 07:37 PM
The "up to 19%" statistic came from the little information booklet that comes with my birth control.

Bobmuhthol
03-06-2005, 07:44 PM
That booklet sucks dick and is wrong.

Keller
03-07-2005, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Brattt8525

I now have pepsi all over my keyboard, god damn that was funny.

You're always fucking drinking a beverage when you go to funny links Bob posts. WTF is your problem?

Arshwikk
03-07-2005, 06:17 PM
<<I don't know what you think you owe them>>

Well, now, there's an attitude that makes the world go 'round.

Respect for disrespect, how logical.

<<Remember: You can hold out longer than they can. I promise. Your sex toys are better,* your self-control is superior, and your stakes are higher. Stop fucking them. You deserve better. You deserve someone who is aware that your body is your domain, and who respects that. If he doesn't respect that, stop fucking him. >>

How are your sex toys better then ours? We come fully equiped with two and they require no batteries.

Okay, I just had to comment on the part about superior self-control too...in regards to sex, maybe, but certainly not in general! And even in regards to sex, it's a generalization.

What guy has a problem with birth control anyway? Some extreme religious stance maybe. But hey, we all sin. ;)

As far as control of sex, I could care less as long as I'm involved.:saint:

I'm not at all trying to belittle the relevance of this post at all in saying this, the fact is I mostly understand what your saying, but I have to say the net result of reading that article is that I am now horny.:D