PDA

View Full Version : Ethereal String?

Desiderio
04-30-2019, 03:56 PM
Just heard that this might be the solution for the fear of losing a good bow in OTF. Will it work on a bow and if so are there any for sale?

BriarFox
04-30-2019, 04:00 PM

mgoddess
04-30-2019, 04:29 PM
Just heard that this might be the solution for the fear of losing a good bow in OTF. Will it work on a bow and if so are there any for sale?
Pretty sure you were trolled... or you are a troll.

In the off-chance that you're not a troll, let's set things straight:

Ethereal strings (https://gswiki.play.net/Ethereal_string) can only be attached to things that can logically have the 'returner' script... aka, things that can logically/realistically be thrown... like OHE's, OHB's, and actual thrown weapons... I really quite doubt the GM's would even consider adding bows to the category of being able to be thrown.

Desiderio
05-01-2019, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the sincere response since my question was sincere. I had heard of a returning runestaff and so wasn't sure how you get from runestaff to returning runestaff and asked on Lich and got an answer about these strings and then saw that there actually was a wikipage. Didn't know if returning bow was similar to returning runestaff. Anyway, probably too much explanation but thanks,.