PDA

View Full Version : PREMIUM POINTS (big block)

River King
04-25-2019, 12:28 AM
Hello All.

I've decided to test the waters. Currently accepting offers on a block of 6800 PREMIUM POINTS. I'm only looking for cash offers at this time. If you have interest, feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks and have a great day :)

Ososis
04-25-2019, 12:43 AM
Hello All.

I've decided to test the waters. Currently accepting offers on a block of 6800 PREMIUM POINTS. I'm only looking for cash offers at this time. If you have interest, feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks and have a great day :)

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/28783551/no-no-me-no-care.jpg

Roblar
04-25-2019, 01:34 AM
Based on the exact point total I was told about earlier, this is likely legit.

Confirmed and he oked me mentioning who, it is Sorlu in game

River King
04-25-2019, 01:41 AM
Sorry for any confusion or suspicion. Yeah, this is Sorlu. I just created a new profile here prior to me posting. I had no idea what my old one was from years back.

Ososis
04-25-2019, 01:58 AM
Based on the exact point total I was told about earlier, this is likely legit.

Confirmed and he oked me mentioning who, it is Sorlu in game

I don't recognize the name, but I don't recognize most names so thats not a negative. The spankin new account dealing that size stockpile for cash was a boner-kill though. God damn it Roblar now I have to go do gear math.

Sorlu, I'm told you're people by people. But how do you have such huge PP and no PC account? Don't you know the biggest and best PPs are in the politics folder? Most of em can't ever stop talking about it.

Ososis
04-25-2019, 02:03 AM
Sorry for any confusion or suspicion. Yeah, this is Sorlu. I just created a new profile here prior to me posting. I had no idea what my old one was from years back.

Curse your simple yet satisfactory answer!

Neveragain
04-25-2019, 02:23 AM

Guy is legit.

I was pretty sure it was Sorlu just by his forum handle.