PDA

View Full Version : TONS of stuff...

Sephoria
03-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Selling Everything Here - send me reasonable offers, need to get rid of it. E-Mail me at LadySephoria@aol.com. Thanks

a cracked pint-sized beer mug tainted with sticky fingerprints and tart crumbs (rub it 1x a day for 10 actioned drinks)

a pure white silk pack embroidered with dozens of overlapping herbs (weighs 4, backworn, o/c, holds 100)

a sparkling sand-filled hourglass suspended from a silver chain (neckworn, actioned)

a crystal-clasped snow white velvet herb satchel embroidered with a shooting star (weighs 1lb, holds 70, shoulder worn, o/c)

a tattered and jam-stained tart satchel clasped with tiny rusted iron buckles (weighs 1lb, holds 70, shoulder worn, o/c)

a deep blue silk merchant's tote (long show, beltworn, holds 100lbs, o/c)

a dirty and dusty thigh-sheath (pinworn)

a tiny crystal nose ring (pinworn)

a delicate glass bubble pin (actioned, loresong, pinworn)

a sheer deep blue silk gem purse (long show, actioned, gem only container)

a beautiful faceted crystal nightingale (wearable, actioned)

a flowing spidersilk skirt (pinworn)

a silver bracelet strung with a fall of tiny crystal stars (bracelet worn, crystal amulet)

a miniature crystal ale-mug amulet suspended from a braided black leather cord (crystal amulet)

a dragonfire opal-inset invar claidhmore tainted with multi-colored sticky fingerprints and tart crumbs (+2)

a sparkling silver eternity band inset with a row of dazzling square-cut diamonds (pinworn) AND a sparkling silver eternity ring inset with a row of dazzling princess-cut diamonds (pinworn)

a tiny piece of sword-shaped urnon (loresong, changes to several shapes, has 3 or 4 scripts for each shape)

a toy shimmering pink rolton with a diamond-studded silver collar w/ an elven crafted rolton cage (rolton is actioned, attunes to you, cage is wearable)

a toy black suede rolton holding a tiny silver turn key w/ a silver-plated rolton cage (rolton is actioned, attunes to you, cage is wearable)

an intricately carved rosewood pin
SHOW: Remarkably tiny letters cover the center of this pin, surrounded by a pretty pattern of engraved roses and scrollwork. At the very bottom of the pin is the image of a pair of lips, like the mark that painted lips might leave on glass, a mirror, or fabric.

Read:In the Common language, it reads:
Kiss, and compliment, and compliment and kiss,
No surer way to bruise your lips than this:
To say 'I will' to every handsome sir,
To say 'Oh please' to every pretty miss!

a polished rosewood heart locket - Show: The lid of the locket has been carved into a complex filigree design, permitting the interior to be seen even when the locket is closed. The back wall of the locket has been delicately engraved with the image of a dark elven man's face resting beside the petals of a rose. (neckworn)

a modwir keg amulet suspended on a pair of tightly braided mouse tails (crystal amulet)

a glazed black pottery mug painted with a tart above crossed bones

a sparkling silver longsword (3x blessable I believe)

a ki-lin carved black orase runestaff (4x I think)

a ruby-hilted black rolaren longsword (4x blessable I believe)

a silver-traced pale vultite mace (long show, 4x, unique)

a sapphire-set rolaren warblade (4x, blessable, actioned)

a razern-edged vultite tower shield (4x, actioned)

a suit of pitch black scale mail (4x I believe)

some chocolate suede double leathers (3x)

some imflass halfling-sized fullplate (+12, 20lbs or something, wearable only by halflings & gnomes)

You tap a tiny tattered knapsack.
SHOW: Bits and pieces of cloth in black and navy hues create this knapsack. It's rather small in size yet large enough to hold a numerous amount of items. One long suede strap stitched from top to bottom allows it to be slung on ones back. Looking closely you notice sticky fingerprints, multi-colored jam-stains and tart crumbs around the opening. A slender leather cord laces through the top to tie the knapsack closed. (weighs 4, holds 100, o/c)

a scruffy ale-brown goat (actioned)
SHOW: Covered with real goat hide, this toy goat has an almost lifelike appearance, complete with floppy ears, warm brown eyes and a stubby little tail. Only the subtle glint of metal beneath the hide betrays the fact that this goat is mechanical in nature rather than biological. A wide leather collar with a small copper bell surrounds the animal's neck. Tooled upon the collar is the name, "Chugalug."

a soot-covered Dwub doll (MANY actions)
a squishy merchant doll (actioned)
a fur and moss wizard doll (MANY actions)
a fuzzy white rabbit's foot (actioned)
a soft black rabbit's foot (actioned)
a liquid-filled white orb (actioned)
a smooth crystalline globe (actioned)
a sneaky black-booted toy rogue (actioned)
an armored sword-wielding toy warrior (actioned)
a fluffy white toy bear (actioned)
a flawless crystal sphere (actioned)
a pearly silver floating sphere (wrist worn balloon)
a steel-hinged twisted glass jar & a rotted dark rolton brain (MANY actions)
a miniature black coffin & a dead duck (MANY actions)
a twig-clasped soft brown pack (actioned open & close, holds 100lbs)
a simple steel knife (faking death dagger)
a serrated black steel dagger (faking death dagger)
a razor-sharp steel kidney dagger (faking death dagger)
a swept-hilt enruned steel parazonium (faking death dagger)
a pair of fake polished silver fangs (actioned)
a pair of fake razor-sharp fangs (actioned)
a thin-chained rippled silver crystal (actioned)
a midnight blue dragon-crested wineskin (actioned with the cases of wine & ale)
a cracked leather wineskin (x4)(actioned with the cases of wine & ale)
a black fringed silver leather wineskin (x3)(actioned with the cases of wine & ale)
a thin crescent moon-shaped flask (x4)(actioned with the cases of wine & ale)
a skull-inlaid black metal flask (actioned with the cases of wine & ale)
a coiled snake-shaped flask (x2)(actioned with the cases of wine & ale)

Divinity
03-04-2005, 09:48 PM
I'm having flashbacks. Didn't you already sell some of this stuff?

Sephoria
03-05-2005, 12:26 AM
No, it was up for bids but didn't sell. I'm needing to get rid of it and might start a 1 coin minimum soon if stuff doesn't start selling. I don't play GS enough to pay $50 a month.

FinisWolf
03-05-2005, 12:28 AM
You can do the same thing I am offering to Jolena...,

Give me a good deal on BULK...,

..., and we can see if we can come to some arrangement.

Respectfully,

Finiswolf

03-05-2005, 12:33 AM
How about some price guidelines?

- Arkans

FinisWolf
03-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Arkans
How about some price guidelines?

- Arkans

Funny thing about me, is if they don't offer a price, or they say make a offer, well my standard offer is, and always will be 1 silver. So a idea is always good.

Finiswolf

Sephoria
03-05-2005, 02:28 AM
I'll cut deals on bulk buys. I'll also take cash offers too, paypal or money orders. Give me a list of what you're interested in and I'll tell you what I think is reasonable for it. LadySephoria@aol.com

Kitsun
03-05-2005, 02:38 AM
a cracked pint-sized beer mug tainted with sticky fingerprints and tart crumbs (rub it 1x a day for 10 actioned drinks)

100k on the beer mug!

Sephoria
03-06-2005, 01:54 PM
a cracked pint-sized beer mug tainted with sticky fingerprints and tart crumbs - SOLD for 500k

You can find some of the items on the site below, if you don't bid there and they don't have a bid you can E-Mail me for bulk deals. I'll be listing more items later when I find the time.

http://www.crystalamulet.com/searchauctionlist.php?searchtype=username&searchst ring=Sephoria&proflag=open

Sephoria
03-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Update: Both Roltons Sold, tiny crystal nose ring sold and the 4x razern & vultite shield is sold.

[Edited on 3-7-2005 by Sephoria]

OreoElf
03-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Not sure if you got my email... 75k for each of the fangs respectively