PDA

View Full Version : MARCH IS PALADIN EXPANSION MONTH!

theotherjohn
03-01-2005, 10:44 PM
This month, the GemStone IV staff will be releasing three brand new paladin spells: 1625, 1630 & 1635.

Paladin Expansion month also includes the release of the paladin conversion system. Details on this system will be announced shortly, but for those of you that do not know, the paladin conversion is intended to allow clerics and warriors to convert to the new paladin profession.

This conversion is currently scheduled to begin on March 18th.

On Wednesday, March 16th at 8pm EST, GM Mestys and GM Kitrina will be hosting an in-game forum (location TBD) to discuss the paladin conversion and answer any questions you may have on the paladin profession.

Insodus
03-06-2005, 01:32 AM
I don't read the officials.... have they said anything about the process for 1625? Will it be anything like enchanting.... pour/cast over a month type thing?

And it only works on blessable weapons right?

hectomaner
03-06-2005, 01:33 AM
no leaks on the spells yet, only the conversion process

Gizmo
03-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Some say it's similar to weapon bonding, others say it's like being able to sanctify a weapon in your hands alone.

Meh, I have no idea as Hectomaner stated, they haven't told us diddly cause it's a "Surprise". We only know how Conversion will go

Xcalibur
03-06-2005, 07:35 PM
paladin vs warrior, what's better all in all?

Same vs rangers and rogues

Insodus
03-06-2005, 11:26 PM
Thats so subjective. Basically any class can overhunt if trained/played right.

hectomaner
03-07-2005, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Insodus
Thats so subjective. Basically any class can overhunt if trained/played right.

hmmm, to what were you referring?

Gizmo
03-07-2005, 02:33 PM
hmmm, to what were you referring?

I think he was referring to Xcalibur's Question of what Profession/Professions were better than one another. His wording is just a bit odd about it.

I think he meant, no profession is better than the other, so long as you have a good training path and know how to play one.