PDA

View Full Version : SK item: a magical spell knowledge tome

Kupak
02-25-2019, 06:23 AM
The bearer of this tome is entitled to have a spell knowledge enhancive added to an item of their choice. The spell choices are 1606, 1705, and 211. The item cannot be an enhancive already. REDEEM to use, which will cause the tome to crumble. You have until one week after the Duskruin event closes to redeem this tome or it is forfeit! No exceptions!

SOLD

Crime
02-25-2019, 07:58 AM
I thought these had a longer list of spells to choose from?

Stigs
02-25-2019, 08:19 AM
The self-mana ones had the long list, the true SKs were just the three.

Crime
02-25-2019, 08:39 AM
Still nice for places with burst :)

Maerit
02-25-2019, 10:39 AM
1606 is not on scrolls or magic items either, so if you don't have a heart from EG a few years back (x per day), you won't be able to get 1606 via normal means. The only other way to get 1606 is via using 208 (known or via scroll) on a non-F2P paladin.

Goat
02-25-2019, 12:08 PM
1606 is not on scrolls or magic items either, so if you don't have a heart from EG a few years back (x per day), you won't be able to get 1606 via normal means. The only other way to get 1606 is via using 208 (known or via scroll) on a non-F2P paladin.

You can get 10 10-minute sips of 1606 for I think 100 bloodscrip. Not especially economical, but then neither is $2500. Of course, the drinks still count against your spellburst cap, and this wouldn't.

Black Knight
02-25-2019, 12:59 PM
You can get 10 10-minute sips of 1606 for I think 100 bloodscrip. Not especially economical, but then neither is $2500. Of course, the drinks still count against your spellburst cap, and this wouldn't.

Probably a better option especially if you only play an hour or two a day. each hunting session is like 10? mins or so and maybe 5 of these max a day. per year its roughly 15k bs to have this constantly up during hunts every day.

audioserf
02-25-2019, 01:01 PM
SK is key if you want to use it in the Rift. Not that everyone does, but that is a perk.

loxe
02-25-2019, 01:04 PM
I actually have an old mage rechargeable 1606 tiara I found a long time ago.

Black Knight
02-25-2019, 01:08 PM
SK is key if you want to use it in the Rift. Not that everyone does, but that is a perk.

^this

though dont think its mandatory you hunt in the rift. could hunt in the conf lulz

Maerit
02-25-2019, 01:14 PM
I wonder if you can stack those consumables in the bags of holding so you could carry around a bunch of them, but probably not because those bags have proven to be a lot less useful than their description leads players to believe.

Also, I believe the consumables have a shelf life? After a while, don't they go bad and stop working?

Donquix
02-25-2019, 02:16 PM
I wonder if you can stack those consumables in the bags of holding so you could carry around a bunch of them, but probably not because those bags have proven to be a lot less useful than their description leads players to believe.

Also, I believe the consumables have a shelf life? After a while, don't they go bad and stop working?

I dunno if all consumables are created alike but the food items i've used in the past can still spoil like any other food so you have to do the poison warding check when you use it, but it still casts the spell fine.

AnOrdim
02-25-2019, 02:19 PM

Food won't fit into the bag because it has "charges" or "bites" of it and that data doesn't seem to be recorded. You can pretty much only put things into the sack that don't have values/charges/bites/whatever. Blank paper works, but I have not tried paper that has been written on yet. Alchemy ingredients work. plain weapons and armor.

Getho
02-25-2019, 02:27 PM
This isn't accurate.

The bag WILL hold crystals, rods, potions, ect.

The bag WILL NOT hold bundles, containers, and other majorly complex items.

The items have to be identical though. They have to have the same charge, same value, ect. You can't place 2 blue crystals with different charges in the same slot. This is due to them being saved as a text string rather than how items normally are.

The bags take a base weight of zero when they contain an item. They only register as the weight of the items inside.